Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack (24308 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Margretseun: 3:50am On Jul 14, 2012
gboss4sure: Am even hearing that the bomber was a 15 year old boy. Like I said before, Trust No Northerner
lies is not 4biden 2 dem as far as it favours their blood drinker god.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 3:53am On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove:

Waka pass! You too small!

Again .. ..
Kobojunkie:

All you have to do is use google.com.

I am sick and tired of finding for folks what is right there at there finger tips. Nigerians need to get into the habit of researching the issues a bit more. I don't do that job anymore but I will call you out for lying when you did not do the simple research you could have before posting.
Kobojunkie:

Again . . ..

since you are so sure you are not a teenager, why haven't you found the info, which was in the papers not too long ago?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azidogen2: 4:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunk are you a mad man? You have a rotten brain.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by NeuroBoss(m): 6:02am On Jul 14, 2012
Now I get the logic! Start bombing mosques too to give credence to the Islamic authorities' claim that the bombings are political. We no be mumu now. Boko Haram don dey tire o dem dey look for ground to dialogues. They will now say we even bombed mosques tn. Oga o
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by naptu2: 6:07am On Jul 14, 2012
Biggysmalls919: they say we are infidels, so how do u want us to unite? Be realistic

Who are the "they" that say you are infidels and who are the "we"?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 14, 2012
afam4eva: Mosque do escape, Shehu sef go escape but church can never escape. So many questions begging for answer.
So, what is the point?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by godsony: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2012
lacasa:

U r foolish, 10 innocent nigerians αve perished due ϯo a suicide bomb attack n u r here raising dumb questions

Ontill 5 mosques are bombed b/4 we will not believe this islamist dummy!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by omenziate(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2012
Born to rule Mentality + Radical Islam = Boko Haram.

And all these have been endemic in d north before Jonathan entered, so it will take years to curb dis menace. If only d Northern Muslim leaders (Emir, Sultan et al) would only b truthful and cooperate wit d government not dis useless eye service of sympathizing wit d bereaved. All they are interested is accumulating wives and breeding like viruses and take their loot to Saudi Arabia under d guise of Hajj or d nonsense they do there. Anyways, naija is sittin on a keg of gunpowder. I just pray dis whole northern boko haram tin doesn't degenerate to a war sha. God bless all d Non volatile states in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Humblesam(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
. You are silly. Don't u read that God protects the Mosque?. If u are angry because Your Den of thieves/criminals is always bombed, then go crucify urself. U gentile.
I am very sorry for you, pls take it easy coz i can feel the hatred in you but learn to control your temper so as to help you control your tongue,coz it can do and undo you. Dont ever call a church,a mosque or any place of worship Den of whatever if you want to do well in life. A word of advice for you, Be warned!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by kaybos: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2012
if its a church the car rush into crowd and explode. But if its a mosque 15 yr old kid wil detonate a bomb.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by talk2me006(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2012
Old Wizard:

You don't get it. It's not about ruling but providing leadership. If your incompetent moronic leader can even be seen to be genuinely doing something about the problem at hand, no one would raise a hand against him.

As per the North will never rule again, Jonathan knows better than you. Go and write it down, the only region that can match the North idea for idea, strategy for strategy, is the West. The power bloc that your moronic president is using, he does not control 25% of it. The east has got Nada! The middle belt?

I laugh in fulfude, the language of power. The password to unlock middle belt is glaring for all. May be just may be we will start panting if you have the West, the cunning and the wizardry Yorubas with you. But as things stand, it does not take more than a phone call to get GEJ out of power if we are truly desperate about it.

I have wriiten the truth in undiluted form above. Take it or leave it. Foooooooools

If not for Obj that played the fast one on us, how on earth would GEJ even be near the national corridor of power?
If not for Tinubu that played neutral the last election, even with your rigging in the SS and SE, there would have beeen no show.
Gbam!
pls dnt post again u don finish evrtin
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by bakila: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2012
vanunu: na GEJ tell them make dem bomb themselves, Can one please tell me how to stop a suicide bomber.
Dont be around. Or run more than Usain Bolt when you see suspicious movement.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by idirect(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2012
Retardeen we need action.
Not pity me.
Not committee upon committee.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by EMPERORZIMUS: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2012
Yeap boss you on point ACN rocks check out lagos,ogun,oyo,ekiti etc den u got da gist 4 real
sambos994: I might just vote for the ACN nominee in 2015..PDP sucks undecided
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by EMPERORZIMUS: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2012
Most @ times the Muslims they bomb r those who dis-approve there operations.BOKO HARAM repent or you go die
NeuroBoss: Now I get the logic! Start bombing mosques too to give credence to the Islamic authorities' claim that the bombings are political. We no be mumu now. Boko Haram don dey tire o dem dey look for ground to dialogues. They will now say we even bombed mosques tn. Oga o
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Enlightened1: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2012
@ Old Wizard... I've followed your post and have this to say.

Your people have ruled this countries since the inception of Independence. What have they contributed to the growth of this country? Ok, let's live country aside. What have they contributed to the growth and prosperity of their Regions? One man ( IBB) looted over 12 Billion dollars, considering that amount. If put to good use will make the whole of North look like Dubai. But due to greed, evil, egoism and out of sheer wickedness that we've known the Nothern Leaders to be. Save for the Late Yar Adua. Let's be sincere with ourselves the Nothern leaders are the architect of their present situation. The sooner they come together and so something about it, the better for them.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2012
Azidogen2: Kobojunk are you a mad man? You have a rotten brain.

. . . says the rotten brained margot who I bet has no clue what is going on but simply wants to butt in to feel relevant. undecided
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Kobojunkie: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2012
If we go buy the logic some have offered so far, then the group in charge of this is not Boko Haram but likely the same group that attempted and failed to bomb the Kano mosque last month( I believe 3 weeks ago). And if we also do that then we also blame this group, and not Boko Haram for the attacks in the Kano mosque in February of this year.

Either we accept now that Boko Haram has targeted mosques in the past or it has never done so to this very day and yesterday's bombing had nothing to do with Boko Haram.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by tantan: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2012
these boko boys are just out to destroy the country hiding under religion to gain sympaty
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Toheeb31(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2012
kaybos: if its a church the car rush into crowd and explode. But if its a mosque 15 yr old kid wil detonate a bomb.
Mumu idiot
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Creatrixity(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
. You are silly. Don't u read that God protects the Mosque?. If u are angry because Your Den of thieves/criminals is always bombed, then go crucify urself. U gentile.
Lots of religious bigots and fanatics on Nl.What is this bloody aboki doing here
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by ballabriggs: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2012
Creatrixity:
Lots of religious bigots and fanatics on Nl.What is this bloody aboki doing here

So with this post, you are not a bigot. What a fool.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by ballabriggs: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2012
I see one Wizard has been tormenting the 40 laptop squad. Thank you very much Mr Wizard for telling those low lives the truth.

You have Sokoto, you have Abu Qaqa or Dada (which ever one they have), you have been able to capture some of the top commanders of Boko Haram, have they not led you to the main sponsors of the group?

Secondly, you have Sambo a northerner as ur Deputy, Bamanga Tukur a political heavy weight in the north is the PDP Chairman, David Mark the Senate President, can these people not move the north to peace? What the hell is their job? Why play politics with the lives of our citizens?

BTW have you said NO to cassava bread today? Remember, Cassava bread 'choppers' are most likely to chopulate $20 billion therefore say NO to cassava bread.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by aryzgreat: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2012
alhussangle@gma:

If God protects mosques and allow church to be bombed, how come God allowed mosque to be demolished by fashola? how come God allowed earthquake to destroy the mosque below or is God not an all knowing God? u are an islamic f.0.0.l!

Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by ifihearam: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2012
Truth be said,during the niger delta militants struggle,the elders in the south south rose up to the challenge and today its history or drastically reduced,what are the northern elders and leaders doing to restore peace if not fuelling it.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Biggysmalls919(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2012
naptu2:

Who are the "they" that say you are infidels and who are the "we"?
u are a nigerian right? So u ought to know non muslims are called infidels world over. Am a realist so don't get it twisted around me
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Aina4faruq(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2012
Thank God 4 him
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by kjhova(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2012
Surfing through NL hurts these days. In 2012, the only things that young Africans still hold dear are "my tribe", "my religion" & bizzaredly "my European football club"!!! A 15 year old blows himself up in a mosque killing 5 worshippers & all we get on NL is bla bla politics & bigotry?! Shame on most of you guys.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by naptu2: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2012
Biggysmalls919: u are a nigerian right? So u ought to know non muslims are called infidels world over. Am a realist so don't get it twisted around me

Non muslims are called infidel world over by who?
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by lacasa: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove:

Ode! You dont even understand a post, you are replying. Are they intellectuals? Ode!

Just to add, Where is dangote's business? Is it in the north? Why does he not live in the north?

Ode!

​ so​, let me understand Ūя̲̅ foolishness, intellectuals or not, these r d "mallams" at d fore-front of private sector with all having their base in the north except dangote whose official headdquarters is in lagos, bt wt dat, dangote has factories n branches in Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun state, n abroad in places like Congo etc

​ so​ stop Ūя̲̅ foolishness in Ūя̲̅ futile attempt ϯo insult a certain people.

#ode!
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by BENZINA(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2012
The chicken has just come home to roost. We are witnessing a serial film,we expect many episode as well.
Re: Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack by Azidogen2: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie:

. . . says the rotten brained margot who I bet has no clue what is going on but simply wants to butt in to feel relevant. undecided
mr kobojunk as your name implies, you are junk so you are a waste as i know you would soon blow up yourself, suicide bomber.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty / Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.