Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Are Guys Really That Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Really That Bad? (1557 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys Really That Bad? by angiemartinez(f): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
most girls are quick to label d male folk as 'bad' due to one reason or the other. As a lady have u taken time to examine yourself very well? What is that thing you are not doing right? I tink love beget love, trust beget trust and so on. Pls lets do what is right at all times in order to get the best out of them.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
O ye ambassador for girls scout

U dey work o! See speech shocked
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Caracta(f): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Point taken
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by chukwuinya: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
@poster,is that a question or a comment
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by OldHag: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
@OP, Its clear those girls that that are quick to label some men as bad are those that have had their fair share of 'bad men'

@ poster, what do you think 'we' should do to get the best outta them?
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
angiemartinez: most girls are quick to label d male folk as 'bad' due to one reason or the other. As a lady have u taken time to examine yourself very well? What is that thing you are not doing right? I tink love beget love, trust beget trust and so on. Pls lets do what is right at all times in order to get the best out of them.
Lol...well I hope u never experience a bad one for ur sake, ur the kind of person see him in bed with another woman and blame urself for working too many hours...Lol...accident waiting to happensmiley
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Tyche(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
chukwuinya: @poster,is that a question or a comment
Trying to let you know that it takes two to tango.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Tyche(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Lol...well I hope u never experience a bad one for ur sake, ur the kind of person see him in bed with another woman and blame urself for working too many hours...Lol...accident waiting to happensmiley
Truth is, in any and every situation, both party has their own share of the blame.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Tyche:
Truth is, in any and every situation, both party has their own share of the blame.
That might be rue but some people are just bad. So who do we blame in that case?
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Tyche(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
That might be rue but some people are just bad. So who do we blame in that case?
In relationship, you have to be ruthless in the sense that if you notice certain bad traits in your partner that you cant cope with, just walk.
Otherwise, if you keep holding on, hoping for change, you will have only yourself to blame.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by tobechi20(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Guys are bad ,

Girls are worse
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
tobechi20: Guys are bad ,

Girls are worse
SMH
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by angiemartinez(f): 12:23am On Jul 14, 2012
i was talkn to a frnd 2day abt her man, all she said was all abt his bad. I listend carefuly n i askd her wat role she playd in d whole episode n all she said was 'meee, no i gave him a piece of my mind o. We dig am no b small', 2 me it wouldnt have generatd 2 dat if she had mayb walk away n come bak later 2 addres it. She is fond of doin it. If d guy later changes his mind 4 smone else, d next tin she wil say is guys r bad, after al we av been tru he left me for anoda gurl.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by tpia5: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
Good questions, @ poster.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by tpia5: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
From most of the female comments on this thread, do women have a problem admitting they might have made errors?
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
tpia@:
From most of the female comments on this thread, do women have a problem admitting they might have made errors?
Everybody have problems admitting they made errors. That is why "I am sorry" is so difficult to say
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by tpia5: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
We are not on the same page sweetie.

Read the first post and my question again.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by tpia5: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
I believe the topic is about self evaluation, not saying sorry.

Sorry is just a word, to the best of my knowledge.

Maybe you need another thread to discuss the matter?
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
If you want to open it, no problem
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by shizzle11(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
angiemartinez: i was talkn to a frnd 2day abt her man, all she said was all abt his bad. I listend carefuly n i askd her wat role she playd in d whole episode n all she said was 'meee, no i gave him a piece of my mind o. We dig am no b small', 2 me it wouldnt have generatd 2 dat if she had mayb walk away n come bak later 2 addres it. She is fond of doin it. If d guy later changes his mind 4 smone else, d next tin she wil say is guys r bad, after al we av been tru he left me for anoda gurl.

Me like this. Its obvious that this your friend in question is the querrulous type and when the trouble comes, she'll be the one crying fowl. T'was good you tried talking to her thou, show you're a good friend
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by tpia5: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44: If you want to open it, no problem

is this what you were referring to:

https://www.nairaland.com/17785/im-sorry

please clarify.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Andrew3(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
It has really not been guys fault, its just the work of the devil grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by cindyrella(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
Noted!
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
tpia@:

is this what you were referring to:

https://www.nairaland.com/17785/im-sorry

please clarify.
No
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by angiemartinez(f): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
::Andrew:::
It has really not been guys fault, its just the work of the devil grin grin grin

devviillll? Pls leave him out of this.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
angiemartinez:
devviillll? Pls leave him out of this.
The guy will soon start suing people for libel
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
angiemartinez: most girls are quick to label d male folk as 'bad' due to one reason or the other. As a lady have u taken time to examine yourself very well? What is that thing you are not doing right? I tink love beget love, trust beget trust and so on. Pls lets do what is right at all times in order to get the best out of them.

ehen... grin
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Tyche:
If a man cheat just because of horniness and lack of self discipline....his partner is at fault how? Nope sometimes one person can accept all the blame...
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by Onegai(f): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
My friend wanted to settle down, instead ended up dating one animal who was immature and insecure. When he met her, he went on about how she was a good girl and different and this girl (who really is a nice girl) wanted to be the best chick for him. He dealt with her as if she was the one who hurt him in the past or chopped his money. She became frantic trying to please this disgusting creature. He was selfish, he would demand intimacy then get angry and accuse her of causing him to almost cheat on her, tell her their rel was never exclusive (even though he was the one that insisted on exclusivity), get mad at her if she wanted to see him to hang out, though they had not seen in 3 weeks, she got him a gift on val's day and even bought him credit on her small salary, he never bought her anything or took her anywhere that cost him more than N1000 (and he worked for an oil company, she worked in government). He never praised her for anything and when she complained about it, said it was her fault (everything in the rel was her fault to him) because he would want to say something nice, but she would "do something to annoy him". She eventually gave into his demands, and guess what? He broke up with her for having low self-esteem and being too emotional. Had she been as selfish as all the girls guys come on NL to complain about, he would have loved her. Mschewwww

Yes, guys are really that bad. I just found out that one of my family friends is sneaking behind his wife's back to tell one of my friends "he was forced into marriage". That one was innocently thinking the guy was showing up at her house for counselling, I had to open her eyes that he was looking to cheat on his pregnant wife.

There are many men out there, very few husbands.
Re: Are Guys Really That Bad? by claremont(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
There are bad people everywhere regardless of whatever sex they are. In life, we meet people, we learn lessons and we move on. Life is not fair sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? / 5 Ways To Get Her To Like You / Some Lies Nigerian Girls Tell Their Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.