Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. (552 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Have You Ever Left A Relationship Without Saying Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Say ‘i Love You‘ Without Saying I Love You. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 14, 2012
It was really hilarious while listening to a programme today and this question was asked.
Some answers were;
I ll do anything for you!
You are my everything!
U dey make my heart go kedike!
You are my heartbeat!
You are the wine that shack my body system e.t.c
If you are asked to say ‘i love you‘ without using the word ‘love‘ what ll you say?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World – Durex. / Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World - Why?? / Only A Fool Will Be In A Relationship Without Honesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.