Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,573 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink (2480 Views)

What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / What Would You Do If You Know Your Wife Likes Women Too / If Your Ex Was A Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by QDog(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2008
Leilah, go on ahead and do the damn thing, girl. There's nothing wrong, or there should be nothing wrong, with wives/fiances/girlfriends drinking. Personally, I don't mind my fiance drinking. I'll drink right along with her. We enjoy getting our fade on together. I'll make her a drink, she'll make me a drink, what's the big deal. At parties we both drink. All our friends are the same way. She even goes out with her and drinks with her girlfriends. I don't understand why alot of men, not all men, but most men, feel as if they own their wives/fiances/girlfriends. That is such an old school way of thinking. My fiance and I even smoke weed together. This is 2008. Alot of you guys who think it is alright for you to drink but not your wife/fiance/girlfriend to do the same and think that they should be waiting on you hand and foot need to finally take that step into the new millenium. Ladies, be like Nike and "Just Do It."
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by tkb417(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2008
what is wrong in my wife having a drink? i tire for here o
as a matter of FACT, i buy drinks for me babe outside and we dont get drunk.

There was a day i tried to get her drunk but she didnt agree. She took two bottles of Smirnoff ICE and that was it.

When my dad and my mum are extremely happy, ull find them together at the balcony drinking Guiness Stout. Are you saying they are both mad?

Abeg, you people should leave story

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by TheSly: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2008
occasionally, there is nothin' wrong! cool

too much of it. . .hmnnn then we gon have a problem! cool
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by cecegorz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2008
First of all, did u meet in a bar I mean ur first meeting, was it in a guzzling competition?

I don't think ur wife will just wake up one day and start hitting the bottle. has she been taking one or two initially and u thought it doesn't matter b4 going pro now or did u turn into a monster and she decides to embrace the bottle in order to forget her sorrows
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by Guchis(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2008
Don't see anything wrong in a lady taking alcohol occasionally- as long as it's done responsibly.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by kingkams(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
I wont hesitate to kick her drunk ass back to the village.

Make she no spoil my children.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by presido1: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
The poster did not say drunk rather social drinker. Am a social drinker myself, so when ever we go out i will keep an eye on her make she no go mara. Drink a glass in the house or bar makes no big deal but to get drunk is not acceptable. Anyway she dont drink at all thats my gyl.
@Q-dog
na only weed una dey smoke? una still dey far.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by tkb417(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2008
I wont hesitate to kick her drunk ass back to the village.

Make she no spoil my children.

lmao
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by sleekdot(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2008
Why not,she can have a drink.no biggie. We both get drunk at home sometimes.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by okotie800(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2009
Lol,i will definitely like to have a wife who can do what she feels like doing.I wont like her to feel like she is in some sort of cage in my home.If she wants to take a glass or two why not?But if she tries to overstep the boundry like say take more than three glasses.I will then assert my authority.
Re: If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink by BareFacedLies(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2019
Leilah:
what would you do/how would you feel if your wife drinks alcoholic drinks??

I have no problem with a lady who drinks occasionaly but i will mot tolerate an alchoholic

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve / Forgiven People Is Not A Sin / I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.