Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain (2474 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Tellmeurmind: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
Just because i took my Friend from Spain out to have fun and invited my girlfriend to join us,the lady fall my hand.She went behind me to meet the guy in his hotel,simply because he was talking to some of his guys on fone and mentioning dollars and pounds etc.Honestly, i didnt know when they exchanged numbers and i was d one who paid for all the drinks. Up till date, d guy never even see a naira to go back to Spain.She later came to apologized after d guy don scatter her small london. Should i forgive her?
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by k2039: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
forgive her as long has she remains your ex,
But if it is about her coming back then you are PERMANENTLY-RETAR*DED if you take her back.

when someone else comes from UK same scenario will still repeat itself.

15 Likes

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tellmeurmind: I lost my girlfriend to a guy who just came from Spain.
Lol. . .

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by drnoel: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
If u ask a stupid question, u will get a stupid answer.... angry angry angry
U r asking if u should 4give a LovePeddler that went behind u and started sleeeping with ur friend that u introduced her to. How low can u go. What kind of friends do u have, that would start mentioning dollar and pound so he could sleep with ur bitch behind ur back. How silly can u be. She is not even ur wife, just an ass u where 4king, abeg. Don't annoy me.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by onila(f): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Naija girls cool grin

we 2 much!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by eduson33(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why hiding my post dear?cant you see how silly this thread is?
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by eduson33(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
Gary abi?I wonder oo.
illitrate: Does this change the price of you know what grin grin grin
grin
illitrate: Does this change the price of you know what grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Ozioma49(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
@op,u need to be slaPped continuously for asking a stupid questions..stupid thread..ewu awusa
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by beqs101(f): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Do you really need to ask for advice?
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by FRANKLINTON(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
If i ask you to dump her, will you just dump her? You're better place to take decision since u know her. If u must seek someone's counsel, that person must atleast know how your relationship with the girl has been going
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by xynerise: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
@poster. If I were u I would take d next Ifesinachi bus to Ghana. It will earn u respect undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
onila: Naija girls cool grin

we 2 much!
Yes O!
We saying no to poverty. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Tellmeurmind: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yes O!
u fall my hand o.which means u can trade ur small london to wipe away poverty?
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Tellmeurmind: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yes O!
she even came to beg because she discovered the guy is just empty barren.do u need is number?
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Cmiller(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
@op....uy nid 22strokez of kain,
aw uy wn accpt goods wey dn drop frm okirika enta two 4 N5?
Ma friend leave d sml girl n move on,dia re lotz of ladies out dia ni.:-D:-)
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by deshclones(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
op...since i was born,and now that i am getting old...i have never seen nor heard a more ph00lish question or seen a more ph00lish person like you....are you joking or you are for real

no..take her back you hear...n1ggah man..take her back since the s1lly love never clear from your eyes...if i were you,i will invite her to my place..tell her i have forgiven her,ask her to remove her clothes so we can mk love..lay her on the bed...take a good look at her naked body ..release a deep sigh and say these 7 word..''WEAR YOUR CLOTHES BACK COS YOU DISGUST ME''..i bet you..her conscience will def trouble her for the rest of her silly life....

BTWN..WHERE YOU DEY EVEN MEET THESE KIND GIRL??

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by wilxz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
I dont know d kind of advice d op is seeking. do u want us to teach u how 2 use ur head or wat. from what u said and d advice u askin 4, i think u still love the girl. it could be difficult 4 u, but all u need do is keep her on d side 4 just intimacy. while u look out 4 a better girl. but dont make d mistake of having any feelings or falling back in luv with her. its as simple as dat, just my 2cent.
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
Forgiving her will be to your detriment
undecided

And seriously, berra watch your back with that twerp you call ur friend who slept with your girl.
Such a stupid boi, you guys self
undecided
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tellmeurmind: she even came to beg because she discovered the guy is just empty barren.do u need is number?
Dash Onila d number abeg! grin
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tellmeurmind: u fall my hand o.which means u can trade ur small london to wipe away poverty?
Ask me again
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Excelboi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
OP, you ought to be deported back to Zambia...
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by cindyrella(f): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nija babes no dey carry last grin grin
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Nnekacherry: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Lwkmd..
@OP.. You are so funny.. But seriously are you looking for advice?? Because i know you already know what to do..
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by slimyem: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
deshclones: op...since i was born,and now that i am getting old...i have never seen nor heard a more ph00lish question or seen a more ph00lish person like you....are you joking or you are for real

no..take her back you hear...n1ggah man..take her back since the s1lly love never clear from your eyes...if i were you,i will invite her to my place..tell her i have forgiven her,ask her to remove her clothes so we can mk love..lay her on the bed...take a good look at her naked body ..release a deep sigh and say these 7 word..''WEAR YOUR CLOTHES BACK COS YOU DISGUST ME''..i bet you..her conscience will def trouble her for the rest of her silly life....

BTW..WHERE YOU DEY EVEN MEET THESE KIND GIRLS??
the one question that bugs me each time NL men come her to tell tales of how a nigerian girl did whatever...
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Kenistry(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
onila: Naija girls cool grin

we 2 much!
dumb......mmmttchew
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by DICKtator: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tellmeurmind: Just because i took my Friend from Spain out to have fun and invited my girlfriend to join us,the lady fall my hand.She went behind me to meet the guy in his hotel,simply because he was talking to some of his guys on fone and mentioning dollars and pounds etc.Honestly, i didnt know when they exchanged numbers and i was d one who paid for all the drinks. Up till date, d guy never even see a naira to go back to Spain.She later came to apologized after[b]d guy don scatter her small london[/b]. Should i forgive her?

Faka-fiki shiki-shaka dodo dada lala-lala
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
There is something am yet to understand between ladies and foreign currencies.
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Billyonaire: There is something am yet to understand between ladies and foreign currencies.
Ask bureau de change tongue
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
sexkillz: Lol. . .

grin
Re: I Lost My Girlfriend To A Guy Who Just Came From Spain by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
That's what you get for dating a hoe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Who Would You Prefer / GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE / Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.