Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (34723 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28:

If you listen to Alex Jones (and i don't agree with him on everythign) you will find that he is not afraid to place his head above the parapet. He calls out some of the biggest names in america and europe eg the rothschilds, the rockefellers, bill gates, the bushes, george soros, the british royal family. He is very very critical of the military industrial complex that is an extremely powerful arm of the american oligarchy.

watch the obama deception which he produced and directed :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e2WvXmZIhs

is he one of those who says obama was born on the moon?

i have a friend who is also a conspiracy freak ( he used to spam my inbox with alex jones material) who fervently believes this
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by cap28: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb:

is he one of those who says obama was born on the moon?

i have a friend who is also a conspiracy freak ( he used to spam my inbox with alex jones material) who fervently believes this

Its obvious you are one of the kool aid drinkers - good luck to you.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Angelina Jolie had a loving relationship with her mother until the latter died of Cancer in 2005 (I think). Jolie was plunged into depression, after her mom died, that's how affected she was and it was her children and Pitt who pulled her back off the ledge.

She did not have a good relationship with her father because Jon Voight abandoned his family for fame. Despite the fact that their dad was a well known actor, Jolie and her brother grew in near poverty. It wasn't until quite recently, they started to forge a relationship with their dad.

About her sleeping with her mother's boyfriend. . .it is all rumors but let us assume it did happen, Are you really going to blame the 16yrs old? What about the adult in this scenario. . .the mother's boyfriend!! By all accounts, Jolie grew up without a father figure, it is safe to say she must have been vulnerable to this ADULT man's advances and he took advantage of that.

By the way, a quick google search on the writer of the book where this "sleeping with her mother's boyfriend" rumor came from will tell you all you need to know about credibility.

Some people really need to get off their moral high horse, it is obvious the altitude up there is messing with the oxygen supply to the brain. undecided
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by doublecross(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
and how is this a story to us? what's our business with it
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Angelina Jolie had a loving relationship with her mother until the latter died of Cancer in 2005 (I think). Jolie was plunged into depression, after her mom died, that's how affected she was and it was her children and Pitt who pulled her back off the ledge.

She did not have a good relationship with her father because Jon Voight abandoned his family for fame. Despite the fact that their dad was a well known actor, Jolie and her brother grew in near poverty. It wasn't until quite recently, they started to forge a relationship with their dad.

About her sleeping with her mother's boyfriend. . .it is all rumors but let us assume it did happen, Are you really going to blame the 16yrs old? What about the adult in this scenario. . .the mother's boyfriend!! By all accounts, Jolie grew up without a father figure, it is safe to say she must have been vulnerable to this ADULT man's advances and he took advantage of that.

By the way, a quick google search on the writer of the book where this "sleeping with her mother's boyfriend" rumor came from will tell you all you need to know about credibility.

Some people really need to get off their moral high horse, it is obvious the altitude up there is messing with the oxygen supply to the brain. undecided

not the way this alex jones fellow tells it -perhaps the man is one of those unauthorized biography types lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
I have been meaning to ask this. . .

@ Cap28
Please dear, how many tinfoil hats do you own? cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by cap28: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Angelina Jolie had a loving relationship with her mother until the latter died of Cancer in 2005 (I think). Jolie was plunged into depression, after her mom died, that's how affected she was and it was her children and Pitt who pulled her back off the ledge.

Jolie's track record speaks volumes- her involvement with the hollywood propaganda machine, her job as propgagandist for the UN, her love for controversy, her involvment with a roll call of hollywoods bad boys.

JOlie's relationship with her mother's boyfriend was not one of an innocent child being seduced by an older predator, it was one of a young sexually aware woman who used her sexuality to destroy her mother's happiness , I am not exonerating the man who shoudl have known better, but i am blaming the young woman who knew that sleeping with her mother's boyfriend would destroy the bond between mother and daughter.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb:

now you are coming off like one of those stalkers who writes nasty letters and send in objects with their bodily fluids sad sad sad sad

you really seem to have been keeping up with the jolies

that is what responsible parents be they damaged, hos, trash or whatever else you want to call them do. they police their kids

Bwahahahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by cap28: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I have been meaning to ask this. . .

@ Cap28
Please dear, how many tinfoil hats do you own? cheesy

How many gallons of kool aid do you drink per day?
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ban them...but why make it public? This could send wrong messages...especially to rihanna and her crew.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
mkmyers45: the sex is not real and how are we even sure of the source of the news?
stop this BS...those sex scenes are real!!!...
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
HQ: Ban them...but why make it public? This could send wrong messages...especially to rihanna and her crew.

yep

yo jayz i dont think your daughter is old enough to listen to aunty rihanna's music just yet - a really nasty message
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
Suuuuuuuuure Cap28, whatever you saaaaaaaaaaay. smiley

*Slowly backing away from the him while reciting the instructional on how to deal with a tinfoil hatted conspiracy theorist*

No Sudden Movement

Avoid eye contact

Keep a smile on your face

Agree with whatever they say

After a safe distance between you and subject. . . RUN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
boyendowed:

Please help me tell them.The thing is becoming highly irritating
i tell ya
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28:

How many gallons of kool aid do you drink per day?

Hey!! Not fair. . . I asked first! tongue cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28:

Jolie's track record speaks volumes- her involvement with the hollywood propaganda machine, her job as propgagandist for the UN, her love for controversy, her involvment with a roll call of hollywoods bad boys.

JOlie's relationship with her mother's boyfriend was not one of an innocent child being seduced by an older predator, it was one of a young sexually aware woman who used her sexuality to destroy her mother's happiness , I am not exonerating the man who shoudl have known better, but i am blaming the young woman who knew that sleeping with her mother's boyfriend would destroy the bond between mother and daughter.

cap28 was there when it all "happened". dude has been rolling with some very nasty 16 year olds. perhaps he can even tell us if this was jolie's first. he prolly know who popped her cherry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28: I agree that Rhianna's music and image is nothing more than cheap soft por.n however Jolie is in no position to criticise as both are who.res of the immoral corrupt american entertainment industry which is based on se.x , perversity and immorality, so Jolie should suck it up and remember that she gets paid millions of dollars to push the hollywood agenda of s.exual perversion and moral bankruptcy. Next time Zahara starts singing Rhianna's disgusting lyrics she should join in and give Zahara a line of coke to snort.
lwkmd...boy u harsh o
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Suuuuuuuuure Cap28, whatever you saaaaaaaaaaay. smiley

*Slowly backing away from the him while reciting the instructional on how to deal with a tinfoil hatted conspiracy theorist*

No Sudden Movement

Avoid eye contact

Keep a smile on your face

Agree with whatever they say

After a safe distance between you and subject. . . RUN!!!!!

naa,its just some weird need to feel they know more than everyone else around them. just make it clear you aren't interested - at least for naija tinfoilhatters. oyibo ones are more dangerous
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb:

cap28 was there when it all "happened". dude has been rolling with some very nasty 16 year olds. perhaps he can even tell us if this was jolie's first. he prolly know who popped her cherry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I bet he can tell us the exact time. . .down to the nanosecond the ... errr. . .Cherry was popped!!

I'm envious oh. . .can you imagine the kinda power one can wield having the access Cap28 has? Of course I am not going to use my power to monitor other people's cherries being popped. Nope, I will use my power for good!! cool
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Saintsquare(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
mkmyers45: which nude movie are you talking about? You well so? grin
Taking Lifes and Basic S
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I bet he can tell us the exact time. . .down to the nanosecond the ... errr. . .Cherry was popped!!

I'm envious oh. . .can you imagine the kinda power one can wield having the access Cap28 has? Of course I am not going to use my power to monitor other people's cherries being popped. Nope, I will use my power for good!! cool

that there is the mind of the conspiracy theorist, delusions of lone wolf among mindless herded sheepdogs (got lost in adjectives etal there, but you get the idea)
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by cap28: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb:

naa,its just some weird need to feel they know more than everyone else around them. just make it clear you aren't interested - at least for naija tinfoilhatters. oyibo ones are more dangerous

i can see just how disinterested you are, that's why you continue to respond to my posts, trying at every attempt to sound witty and sarcastic but only sounding more and more out of your depth with every attempt.

Jolie makes her money from engaging in simulated sexually explicit imagery projected around the world by the hollywood machine - you say that someone who engages in such has a leg to stand on when it comes to issues of child rearing i say suck it up and just be grateful that you are rich enough to even be able to choose where you can live and bring up your kids you say no.

who between the two of us is wearing the tin foil hat?
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
Go hug NEPA Transformer na

vanstanzy:

Shooo! [b][/b]All this "illuminati" s/hit neva tire una? Everybody now be illuminati even me.
All these artists are talented but the greedy ones chose to embrace the "DARK SIDE" to boost their fame, and not all. They know themselves better. So guy pls grow up and STOP sounding childish! angry angry Ur like is beginning to PISS US OFF. angry angry angry
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by cap28: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

people like you make me hurl.

you have no stake in the hollywood machine, they do not represent anything positive when it comes to people like you and i and yet you bend over backwards to defend their agenda. Black people like you remind me of how damaged we are as a race. JOlie wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire, she is cocooned in the kind of wealth and privilge you will never have access to in a million life times.

Misplaced priorities seem to be the portion of delusional black people like yourself.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi, cap28 and oyb lets jes let the sleeping dog lie...
@cap28, calm down a little...u've got so much venom...you are right thou but i think jolie is right to censor their kids songs too inrespective of her raunchy scences.it doesnt mean they wont get corrupted and watch adult videos or her sex scenes but she did that to keep them in check for now till they are old enugh to make the right decisions
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28:

i can see just how disinterested you are, that's why you continue to respond to my posts, trying at every attempt to sound witty and sarcastic but only sounding more and more out of your depth with every attempt.

Jolie makes her money from engaging in simulated sexually explicit imagery projected around the world by the hollywood machine - you say that someone who engages in such has a leg to stand on when it comes to issues of child rearing i say suck it up and just be grateful that you are rich enough to even be able to choose where you can live and bring up your kids you say no.

who between the two of us is wearing the tin foil hat?

below is angelina jolies list of skin flicks , she is indeed nothing more than a ho - see the hard core scenes in salt, and the slut voice effects in kung fu panda - small wonder she played a 'tigress', she got an enhancemnt job for tomb raider, not so?

apart from original sin which i haven't seen, which of her movies has all this skin cap28 keeps blathering about?

Actress (44 titles)
? Salt 2 (announced)
Evelyn Salt

2014 Maleficent (filming)
Maleficent

2011 Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Masters (video short)
Tigress (voice)

2011 Kung Fu Panda 2
Tigress (voice)

2010 The Tourist
Elise Clifton-Ward

2010 Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special (TV short)
Tigress (voice)

2010 Salt
Evelyn Salt

2008 Wanted
Fox

2008 Changeling
Christine Collins

2008 Kung Fu Panda
Tigress (voice)

2007 Beowulf
Grendel's Mother

2007 A Mighty Heart
Mariane Pearl

2006 The Good Shepherd
Margaret 'Clover' Russell

2005 Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Jane Smith

2004 Alexander
Olympias

2004 The Fever
Revolutionary

2004 Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Franky

2004 Shark Tale
Lola (voice)

2004 Taking Lives
Illeana

2003 Beyond Borders
Sarah Jordan

2003 Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
Lara Croft

2002 Life or Something Like It
Lanie Kerrigan

2001 Original Sin
Julia Russell / Bonny Castle

2001 Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
Lara Croft

2000 Gone in Sixty Seconds
Sara 'Sway' Wayland

1999 Girl, Interrupted
Lisa Rowe

1999 The Bone Collector
Amelia Donaghy

1999 Pushing Tin
Mary Bell

1998 Playing by Heart
Joan

1998 Hell's Kitchen
Gloria McNeary

1998 Gia (TV movie)
Gia Carangi

1997 Playing God
Claire

1997 George Wallace (TV movie)
Cornelia Wallace

1997 True Women (TV movie)
Georgia Virginia Lawshe Woods

1996 Foxfire
Legs Sadovsky

1996 Mojave Moon
Eleanor 'Elie' Rigby

1996 Love Is All There Is
Gina Malacici

1995 Hackers
Kate Libby / 'Acid Burn'

1995 Without Evidence
Jodie Swearingen

1994 Meat Loaf: Bat Out of Hell II - Picture Show (video)
(music video 'Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through') (uncredited)

1993 Cyborg 2 (video)
Casella 'Cash' Reese

1993 Alice & Viril (short)
Alice

1993 Angela & Viril (short)
Angela

1982 Lookin' to Get Out
Tosh - Patti's Daughte
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
[quote author=cap28]

you have no stake in the hollywood machine, they do not represent anything positive when it comes to people like you and i and yet you bend over backwards to defend their agenda. Black people like you remind me of how damaged we are as a race. JOlie wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire, she is cocooned in the kind of wealth and privilge you will never have access to in a million life times.

Misplaced priorities seem to be the portion of delusional black people like yourself.

Do u want some sex please? You seduce me with those perfectly fitted words. am nt gay tho... good words there
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
No parent is perfect. I guarantee you Angelina Jolie doesn't allow her kids to watch her movies. She isn't the first person to ban Rihanna. For Christ's sake, Rihanna is banned from how many nations. If you allow your kids to watch and listen to Rihanna, then good for you. I don't think Jolie should be crucified for her own past. If she didn't play those roles, someone else would have, and you'd be arguing about that someone else from here to Jericho. It's her choice! Go ahead and argue about how many sexual roles she played. Those were fictional characters she played in the past. Today, she's being a proactive mother. That's all that should matter.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28:

you are the one with the problem, if you have nothing better to do than engage in tabloid gossip about who bonked who when she was 16. no, thats even worse than gossip, thats slander . you're the one who comes of as a bitter loser who has to focus on the non existent sordid past of some successful entertainers because thats the only way you can feel better than them.

for me - angelina jolie is an entertainer who has made some nice films. end of. i am indifferent to if she is teh most beautiful woman in the world, if she is a member of the illuminati or whatever. she is an actress. end of.

abeg go out and get laid, it may do you some good smiley
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by cap28: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
a man is eating a woman's pu..ssy out on a huge screen - on closer inspection, one discovers that the woman in question is your spouse and the man is question is not you, their father - how do you explain that to your young impressionable kids below the age of 15?

Oyb and sisi kill - kindly explain to me how you would explain such a scenario to your kids.

defenders of immorality and perversion, how would you explain to your children that mother teresa wanna be (aka angelina jolie) is actually a hoe?
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
So i finally made the frontpage?....yippeeeeeee...smiles crookedily
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by redsun(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Who cares about what the btch does with her kids.Just because the limelight is no longer on hollywood makebeliefs like her,she thinks can pull some publicity by pouring sand sand in the cornflakes of the reigning black queen.

Rihanna is for real.What she does has nothing to do with kids growing up bad,rather it is got to do with the inherent hate parents pass on to their children,i.e,john terry who is suppose to be a british "hero" and a ",role model" to so many decieved children can get away with thinking that a black player that plays the same game of football with him is inferior,yet they want children to be fair,upright and treat their mates with respect.

Hypocritical oyinbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) / Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.