Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (34724 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Akbee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
Na whaoh!is she more morally sound dan rihana?wot does she hope to achieve at d day of d day?
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by chinoreal: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
tobechi74: Rihana shud bam her kids(if any) from watching angelina jolie song

seems u dont know jolie well, she is an movie actress, not a singer, k?
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by chinoreal: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
lalaosky:

Source:http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499085176774632&id=293103214039497&set=a.293116934038125.92708.293103214039497&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5764845006716897760%3Amf_story_key.-1998835782921708681

illuminatti!!!!!!! It ll take a member to xpose a member, notin hidden under d sun ......
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by chinoreal: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
cyril83: I don't believe your story chairman beside your facebook source is not real,on what groung wud she stoppd her kids from listenin to rihanna song,I think they are kinda friends and also worship the same God besides how abt her own movie like that of original sin,guy look for another story to tell us,this is one for nursery pulpils

'God' or 'god'
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
Next2Bezee: Did you watch your own Harry Potter on LTV?? The spell of the spell to cast light is called "Lumos".

So una no fit take joke? Make you stupify me na lol.

The point is I don taya for this illuminati matter.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Next2Bezee(m): 12:17am On Jul 15, 2012
ogugua88:

So una no fit take joke? Make you stupify me na lol.

The point is I don taya for this illuminati matter.

Sorry my bad! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by 3kay945(m): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2012
cyril83: so you mean to tell us that stimulated sex can't lead to ejac.ula.ti.on...brawse forget stimulated whatever its only a grammar.
don't mind them jare,,, let them keep deceiving themselves, in Original Sin, the face I saw was Angela jolie. simple.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by StellaBella(f): 1:21am On Jul 15, 2012
Nor be today nyash don dey back!
ADAM AND EVE'S NYASHES WERE AT THEIR BACK!
Jolie wey be bisexual and whoreee dey ban another whoreee
Na brad pitt im dey fear for
Brad pitt wan nack rihanna punny
She dey fear
Abeg let me listen to my gurl RIRI.
*shaking her robokibo to SO HARD*
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by kandiikane(m): 2:15am On Jul 15, 2012
I dey wonder how someone can be engaged for so long. Na money issue?
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by spicyv1(f): 2:39am On Jul 15, 2012
mkmyers45: na wa o..angelina get song ni?

Yes, featuring Sir Shina Peters
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 15, 2012
I hate Rihanna
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by OmogheneA: 4:13am On Jul 15, 2012
Motherhood has really changed this Jolie lady.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 15, 2012
Next2Bezee: Sorry my bad! grin grin grin grin grin

I forgive you of your sins. Oya rise lol.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by jos2: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2012
This 1 wey una dey here d cry, na una born d pikin 4 ha? She at list decide on hw 2 raise ha kids, ha kids nt urs
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2012
^^^ Tell them o. They're only screaming because the "sin" she did was filmed/televised. It was a movie for crying out loud, aka fiction. I'm sure many of them have done far worse in real life and for free, but it will follow those "saints" to the grave lol.

#Godiswatchingyou

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Tell them o. They're only screaming because the "sin" she did was filmed/televised. It was a movie for crying out loud, aka fiction. I'm sure many of them have done far worse in real life and for free, but it will follow those "saints" to the grave lol.

#Godiswatchingyou

and they seem to have memorized all the adult scenes in original sin
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by megxo(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2012
tobechi74: Rihana shud bam her kids(if any) from watching angelina jolie song
Angelina jolie de sing? Lwkm grin
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2012
ogugua88: Illuminati na Harry Potter spell. Rooms light up.
na so smiley
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2012
Simulated sex ke? What about blue film? Are the sex simulated too??
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Skmoda360(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2012
mkmyers45: which nude movie are you talking about? You well so? grin
u dey watch her film sha.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
chinoreal:

illuminatti!!!!!!! It ll take a member to xpose a member, notin hidden under d sun ......
SMH..ur case is beyond redemption
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Jcjames(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
What goes around comes around.
You reap what you sow b*tch. Its called Karma. Sit your a*s down and enjoy the ride.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by cbaba: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
omo i tire o...una no go sh.arrap talk better stuff. who even allowed some folks to be talking illuminati. Do you know what it means.You probably dont even know any normal greek fraternity in US schools,u dey call illuminati...abeg its getting too much joor
lalaosky: This una illuminati bullsh.it neva taya una..oya Genevive nnaji na illuminati too....mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Ybutterfly: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^wHHO c@rES^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by deemon1: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
rhymz: Are you kidding Me, Mrs Jolie When did you become a perfect model of motherhood when you so easily allowed tha dude to finger you on the stairs in Original sin. Abi na the countless bathtub sex scenes you had with Antonio Bendara in thesame movie na im we wan talk about That movie don tey O but every time I see you, Mrs Jolie the image that comes to my Head is you being fingered on the stair by that bad ass dude and how you were moaning in ecstacy and excitement absent-mindedly.
Abeg, all of them should spare us the hypocricy jare. . Rihana sings about sex( which eight percent of American bubble gum music does) and you Act sex in your movie, who is the bigger offender here. Do you know how aroused I get remembering the fingergate?? Rihana's music playing in my head could not accomplish that sef. .scheeeew

rhymz, apparently, you wanked to that movie maaaaaaaaany times.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by binturosul19: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pass jooooooo,
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by exconed(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
FriendMark: I thought they were all fellow illuminati members? LOL
Dats 2ru dey are.i wonda why mayb she is fade up wit it
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by rhymz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
dee_mon:

rhymz, apparently, you wanked to that movie maaaaaaaaany times.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by alleviate2002us(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
mkmyers45: which nude movie are you talking about? You well so? grin

Leffus! U weh well pass me....u don watch Gia?...dat movie sold only promotional copies cuz it was raw!!

Atleast that una village man weh get colored T.V 4im hause fit don watch Original Sin...make im nack u tori how manny times Antonio bandaras giv Angelina hot orgasm.

Nxttym wen ur nt schooled on a topic doz hu ar enlightened can easily assist u....all it takes is ur being polite
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by alleviate2002us(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
ochallo:

You must have seen the film original sin, with antonio banderas.

ur head dey dere...Original sin and Gia. I think She acted 'Gia' b4 Original sin
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by alleviate2002us(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Highbros: Simulated sex ke? What about blue film? Are the sex simulated too??

Lwkmd....God go bless u my person....abeg hlp me ask dem o!
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by vanstanzy(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2012
Chibuzo-Ikenna:
Go hug NEPA Transformer na

Well, i only got four words 4 ya, and i'll say it like this, pay strict attention cos i'll say it only once. EAT SHI/T AND DIE! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee / Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.