Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (34725 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28:

people like you make me hurl.

you have no stake in the hollywood machine, they do not represent anything positive when it comes to people like you and i and yet you bend over backwards to defend their agenda. Black people like you remind me of how damaged we are as a race. JOlie wouldnt spit on you if you were on fire, she is cocooned in the kind of wealth and privilge you will never have access to in a million life times.

Misplaced priorities seem to be the portion of delusional black people like yourself.

Rotflmao!! Dude. . .I can only imagine the deep, gaping hole ulcer has eaten into your stomach!!

Jeeeedus!! I've never met someone so freaking uptight(I hope you shite out diamonds oh because that will just be a waste of natural energy cheesy )

Relax yourself boyo, you are not that important to be conspired against! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28: a man is eating a woman's pu..ssy out on a huge screen - on closer inspection, one discovers that the woman in question is your spouse and the man is question is not you, their father - how do you explain that to your young impressionable kids below the age of 15?

Oyb and sisi kill - kindly explain to me how you would explain such a scenario to your kids.

defenders of immorality and perversion, how would you explain to your children that mother teresa wanna be (aka angelina jolie) is actually a hoe?

cap28, thank you for telling us that your family pastime is watching Bleep movies with your kids.

things must really be hard, which explains your bitterness - a single room face me i face you apartment with only one tv. so your kids get to see whatever rubbish you ja-ck off to, and are completely desenitized

amazingly you did not even think your kids would wonder was going on in the first place? daddy, why is the man eating her weewee? is he hungry? why are they fighting? se as the wicked man is beating her? is this WWE?

but no cap28's kids are the sexually aware lolita type who seduce men old enough to be their fathers and who are fully in tune with what their parents do behind locked doors
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28: a man is eating a woman's pu..ssy out on a huge screen - on closer inspection, one discovers that the woman in question is your spouse and the man is question is not you, their father - how do you explain that to your young impressionable kids below the age of 15?

Oyb and sisi kill - kindly explain to me how you would explain such a scenario to your kids.

defenders of immorality and perversion, how would you explain to your children that mother teresa wanna be (aka angelina jolie) is actually a hoe?

Why don't you tell us Cap'n. . .you seem to know a lot about that particular subject. cheesy cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
rewind . . .
oyb:

below is angelina jolies list of skin flicks , she is indeed nothing more than a ho - see the hard core scenes in salt, and the slut voice effects in kung fu panda - small wonder she played a 'tigress', she got an enhancemnt job for tomb raider, not so?

apart from original sin which i haven't seen, which of her movies has all this skin cap28 keeps blathering about?

how many movies in that list has all the skin you kept blathering about?

btw what do you have to say about antonio banderas or are you also a chauvinist? smiley
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
cap28:

Entertainer my arse, would you take on such a woman as a wife?

would you want your son to marry such a woman?

hang on - are you saying that you would have no problem with your daughter having her punnany eaten out on a huge screen in front of millions of lusting men?

you must be even more sexually depraved and dare i say sexually starved and deprived than i thought - go and off load your rocks with a ten dollar hooker you sick fck!!!

i need to download this movie and see what all the fuss is about cheesy cheesy
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Why don't you tell us Cap'n. . .you seem to know a lot about that particular subject. cheesy cheesy

our dear cap28 likes his adult entertainment in 1080p HD and then he likes to zoom in cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Caseless: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
mkmyers45: which nude movie are you talking about? You well so? grin
hav u 4goten ORIGINAL SIN? She and dat antonio vandaros guy. She was practical chopped in dat movie. The thing is, u cant eat ur cake and hav it back..
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
thank you for deleting the madness of cap28 smiley
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Jyde89: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
guy,go watch original sin,mek u no wu well for inside the two of una.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb:

our dear cap28 likes his adult entertainment in 1080p HD and then he likes to zoom in cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was thinking huge theater like projector but 1080p HD works too!! cheesy

On a different note, I am starting to realize the damage Nollywood has done. I mean I knew it was doing some damage, just didn't realize the extent of it until today.

See how our brothers and sisters can't tell acting from real life. Apparently, If it ain't Nollywood type acting, then it must be real.. .this is why they are convinced Jolie and Banderas were really having sex in the movie and the fact that his wife on the set when most of the scenes were shot was just to add a Menage a trois-esq element to the whole thing (oh la la, Hubba! Hubba!)

Daaaaaamn you Nollywood! Damn you!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by SisiKill1: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb: thank you for deleting the madness of cap28 smiley

Hey....not fair! I didn't get to read it!!

What did I miss?! cry
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by djeezy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
Because Jolie was also guilty of indecency vis a vis explicit contents does not mean she can't take proactive measures to protect the morals of her children. Even if Jolie was a bad woman, does it mean she has to right to protect her children from indecency? So what Rihanna should do is to tell her futuristic children not to watch any of Angelina Jolie's movies.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Raphtop(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
u neva watch her origina sin wif banderas abi?
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Raphtop(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
tobechi74: Rihana shud bam her kids(if any) from watching angelina jolie song
i laff in chechengi. Anjelina jolie get song again? Dis 1 taya mi o, u beta go sidon if u no sabi wu she b
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by freecocoa(f): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
Na wa o,y'all are still fighting about this?

Quite frankly,i think Jolie did what a mother would do but that doesn't change the fact that she isn't a good role model given her movie history.

I just can't think of how she'd explain those scenes to her kids if they ever ask, which is unlikely,she may not allow them watch her movies but how about them hearing all about it from elsewhere or even finding a way to watch them?

Btw Rihanna's lyrics isn't the only bad one in the American music industry,if she wants her children not learning swear or cuss words,she should ban them entirely from listening to any music by all those artistes and even television,this just makes it look like a beef with Riri.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I was thinking huge theater like projector but 1080p HD works too!! cheesy

On a different note, I am starting to realize the damage Nollywood has done. I mean I knew it was doing some damage, just didn't realize the extent of it until today.

See how our brothers and sisters can't tell acting from real life. Apparently, If it ain't Nollywood type acting, then it must be real.. .this is why they are convinced Jolie and Banderas were really having sex in the movie and the fact that his wife on the set when most of the scenes were shot was just to add a Menage a trois-esq element to the whole thing (oh la la, Hubba! Hubba!)

Daaaaaamn you Nollywood! Damn you!!!!! angry angry angry

yeah, cap28 watched boogie nights and believes mark wahlberg is endowed
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by ifeci: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
abeg whether original sin or not, that does not prevent her from running her family and raising her kids.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Donbasi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thumbs up Jolie baby i just love that. Evidence of a good mother. We dont need anymore of illumminati fans jare.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Oothman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
freecocoa: You know who be Angelina Jolie so?cheesy

@Topic,oh well,her children never watch Original sin?
bro u're right,dat ws a real f**ck/sex. Nw she's got d gut 2 ban her kids frm rihrih's song
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
freecocoa: Na wa o,y'all are still fighting about this?

Quite frankly,i think Jolie did what a mother would do but that doesn't change the fact that she isn't a good role model given her movie history.

I just can't think of how she'd explain those scenes to her kids if they ever ask, which is unlikely,she may not allow them watch her movies but how about them hearing all about it from elsewhere or even finding a way to watch them?

Btw Rihanna's lyrics isn't the only bad one in the American music industry,if she wants her children not learning swear or cuss words,she should ban them entirely from listening to any music by all those artistes and even television,this just makes it look like a beef with Riri.

well for starters to quote charles barkley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzdAZ3TjCA

more to the point, in the end, thats their business. there are a lot of things each and everyone of us has done at a particular time in our lives that we'll have a hard time explaining to our kids.

thats the price of celebrity.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by freecocoa(f): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oothman: bro u're right,dat ws a real f**ck/sex. Nw she's got d gut 2 ban her kids frm rihrih's song
Is it that the (f) beside my moniker is invisible?undecided

Anyways,i remember when i first saw the movie,never knew its content,was watching it with my mum,omo that day wasn't funny sha as i answered questions tire cheesy.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by ochallo: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
alleviate2002us:

*i laff in lebanese*.....e go red 4her wen doz kids watch her nude movies....dem go see say deir holy mama na award winning f*cker

You must have seen the film original sin, with antonio banderas.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb:

well for starters to quote charles barkley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMzdAZ3TjCA

more to the point, in the end, thats their business. there are a lot of things each and everyone of us has done at a particular time in our lives that we'll have a hard time explaining to our kids.

thats the price of celebrity.

Oh well,what more can i say?

But i still maintain that,she should have banned them from listening to so many other artistes,why only Riri?

Btw Jolie is one of my favorite actresses so there's no beef.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by chinnyigwe(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
WOW! She is a model.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by greaterlove(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
i love angelina jolie and i enjoy all the movies i have seen she has starred in . yes in the original sin they went a bit far but thats the only movie people use as a refernce to tell us she is indecent. one good thing about movies is that it is rated and you are told what to expect inside, so if u dont like it, dont watch it. she has every right to stop her kids from listening or watching any music or movie she feels is inappropriate, if our parents told us that a girl gets pregnant by mere touching when they are guilty of doing 'the main thing' over and over before we were born, y shouldnt jolie stop her kids from watching or listening to inappropriate stuff even if she listens or watch them? please let cut the lady some slack, she is a parent and like all or most parents she is trying to be a good one to her kids.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by chucky234(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
tobechi74: Rihana shud bam her kids(if any) from watching angelina jolie song
Who be this mumu-maga nah,na by force to comment?
Angelina Jolice dey sing song,abi na for una village she released the album.
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well,what more can i say?

But i still maintain that,she should have banned them from listening to so many other artistes,why only Riri?

Btw Jolie is one of my favorite actresses so there's no beef.

who says she hasn't?

for some reason his particular act of parenting made it out into the internet

there's plenty of music i'd ban my kids from listening to
Re: Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs by freecocoa(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
oyb:

who says she hasn't?

for some reason his particular act of parenting made it out into the internet

there's plenty of music i'd ban my kids from listening to
Okay then.smiley

My kids would be banned from soooo many too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee / Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos / Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.