Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? (3456 Views)

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / Answering Atheist.-why Jehovah Created Man / Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2012
an atheist is called an antichrist so then zuckerberg is an anti christ. but do you still use facebook christians? are you not under the control of the antichrist?
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by tobechi74: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2012
1) who are we to judge?
2)we might find zuckeberg, micheal jackson and those we asume to be antichrist in heaven
3) That a person is BAD doesn't mean he has no good attributes
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Freiburger(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2012
what makes you different from the antichrist by advising others not to use facebook because of Mark's belief?
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati: an atheist is called an antichrist so then zuckerberg is an anti christ. but do you still use facebook christians? are you not under the control of the antichrist?
Seun Osewa is an atheist, why do we still browse nairaland.

Mike Adenuga is a theist, why do atheists still use Globacom sim card to make calls?

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2012
Many religious people tend to be hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01: Many religious people tend to be hypocrites.
just like many atheists are
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2012
toba: just like many atheists are

How are atheists hypocrites?

Here is my list of religious hypocrites

-gay pastors
-pedophile priests and imams
-terrorist muslims
-tithe fraud pastors
etc

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2012
Many christians say that atheists are fools but the same christians are ready to use products made by atheists. Douchebags
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati/OP,
An atheist is the owner of Nairaland.
So why are you still here?
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

How are atheists hypocrites?

Here is my list of religious hypocrites

-gay pastors
-pedophile priests and imams
-terrorist muslims
-tithe fraud pastors
etc
atheists are criminals also
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/an-ungodly-row-dawkins-sues-his-disciple-2115632.html
what next?
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Freiburger(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2012
fellis: diluminati/OP,
@ poster, what is your response to this?
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by thehomer: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati: an atheist is called an antichrist so then zuckerberg is an anti christ. but do you still use facebook christians? are you not under the control of the antichrist?

I sure hope you're not using a MIcrosoft, Apple or Linux product because you're still supporting those atheists. This of course means you won't even be able to join Oyakhilome's attempt at a social network. Or even be able to use most of the digital devices available.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2012
toba: atheists are criminals also
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/an-ungodly-row-dawkins-sues-his-disciple-2115632.html
what next?

Lmao, is that the best you can find? An atheist suing another atheist over the misuse/stealing of funds?

In the grand scheme of things pedophile priests are covered by their churches
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Lmao, is that the best you can find? An atheist suing another atheist over the misuse/stealing of funds?

In the grand scheme of things pedophile priests are covered by their churches
hypocrites everywhere
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2012

We are here , actually , because it is our right, if our theist pals had not laid the foundation of science, especially Physics and Chemistry, atheists who are reaping were they did no sow, will be nowhere today.

Yep it's fact.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2012
frosbel:

We are here , actually , because it is our right, if our theist pals had not laid the foundation of science, especially Physics and Chemistry, atheists who are reaping were they did no sow, will be nowhere today.

Yep it's fact.

There is a difference- atheists do not go around calling religious people fools. The christians run around quoting psalm 14;1 saying that all atheists are fools while using atheists' products. Hpocrisy in abundance.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2012

nairaland is a faceless forum and seun doesnt have any details of me. but facebook is different right.
do you understand now?
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

There is a difference- atheists do not go around calling religious people fools. The christians run around quoting psalm 14;1 saying that all atheists are fools while using atheists' products. Hpocrisy in abundance.

We don't call people fools, the bible does.

Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any that act wisely, that seek after God. They have all gone astray, they are all alike corrupt; there is none that does good, no, not one.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
frosbel:

We don't call people fools, the bible does.

Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good. The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any that act wisely, that seek after God. They have all gone astray, they are all alike corrupt; there is none that does good, no, not one.

Why are you acting like this? Playing silly? You agree with the bible and therefore you believe that atheists are fools and do no good. Seun Osewa and Zuckerberg have brought technologies that have created togetherness in our societies. Nigerians from all over the world meet on Nairaland.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati:

nairaland is a faceless forum and seun doesnt have any details of me. but facebook is different right.
do you understand now?
No not really.
Why should the putting of details on an atheist site stop people from using the site?
Seun is the one in control of NL. Does your posting here mean that you are under the control of the antichrist/Seun? Lol
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Why are you acting like this? Playing silly? You agree with the bible and therefore you believe that atheists are fools and do no good. Seun Osewa and Zuckerberg have brought technologies that have created togetherness in our societies. Nigerians from all over the world meet on Nairaland.
Seun was a Christian when he created Nairaland. He became an atheist later.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
No not really.
Why should the putting of details on an atheist site stop people from using the site?

Seun is the one in control of NL. Does your posting here mean that you are under the control of the antichrist/Seun? Lol

you are asking too many questions. i'm trying to point out the hypocrisy of christians who are still waiting for the antichrist not knowing they are already in ones hand.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
Seun was a Christian when he created Nairaland. He became an atheist later.

Zuckerberg? Bill Gates nko?

You have nothing to say.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati:

you are asking too many questions. i'm trying to point out the hypocrisy of christians who are still waiting for the antichrist not knowing they are already in ones hand.
diluminati, relax.
Atheists are not the antichrist. grin
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
diluminati, relax.

What is the difference? Your religions still look at us (atheists) as people that are doomed to hell.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
diluminati, relax.

for sure, i know now tongue

but my christain broads wont agree with you
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Zuckerberg? Bill Gates nko?

You have nothing to say.
I didn't intend to start this brand new argument with you when I made that comment.
You appeared to think that an atheist created NL so I wanted to correct you by informing you that a Christian created it.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Freiburger(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What is the difference? Your religions still look at us (atheists) as people that are doomed to hell.

And this is a religion that warns against prejudice.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MacDaddy01: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
I didn't intend to start this brand new argument with you when I made that comment.
You appeared to think that an atheist created NL so I wanted to correct you by informing you that a Christian created it.

Point remains. You got nothing to say.

Funny that you're a muslim and the most important products in your life are the creations of christians and atheists. (maybe apart from your lipstick)
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Point remains. You got nothing to say.

Funny that you're a muslim and the most important products in your life are the creations of christians and atheists. (maybe apart from your lipstick)
Got nothing to say how?
I know your plan is to stealthily turn this thread into the place where you list the different things atheists have created. I won't indulge you.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:
Got nothing to say how?
I know your plan is to stealthily turn this thread into the place where you list the different things atheists have created. I won't indulge you.

Dont go there, even at that you cant fight it.
Re: Zuckerberg Is An Atheist, Why Do You Still Use Facebook? by MrAnony1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Michael Faraday was a christian, Why do you still use electricity? Are you not under the control of his "sky daddy"?
..................My God, the quality of posts on NL keep getting worse and worse by the day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is church an investment?? / Pastor Adeboye Will Not Make Heaven / Euthanasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.