Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

98PrettyBoy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 98PrettyBoy's Profile / 98PrettyBoy's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Not to take anything from what you wrote but...
Davido's Ep was titled "Son of mercy" not what you wrote up there & Mr Eazi's is aptly titled "Life is Eazi" not Lagos to Accra....
David is even losing relevance slowly.. Let's see what wiz has in store,although some'n keeps telling me all We'll get is a mixtape..

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Runtown Hits The Billboard by 98PrettyBoy(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2017
I smell Fp..
Mah pitch my tent here..
All these fake billboard charts..
Got love for him though...
"And if she follow me go,na enjoyment go kill am o"
Celebrities / Re: Fan Faints On Stage As Kcee Performs In Tanzania (video) by 98PrettyBoy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Faint & cry for KCee?
Now that's some real time BS cuz ain't nobody doing nothing like that no time soon,feel me?
I bet this all a facade.. Know what i mean?
Act was staged & them motherfckers were paid..Period!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Checkout Wizkid's Look On Christmas Day by 98PrettyBoy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Daddy Yo make me dance.. Sup with 'em shades? Making him look spent.. Still Love Forever Brah..

Singing
-Wizzy Boy make me Dance -Daddy Yo makes me dance -Starboy make me dance -Daddy Yo make me dance
Music/Radio / Re: The 12 Greatest Rappers In The History Of Hip Hop by 98PrettyBoy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bro Please Drake Ought to be on that list..
I mean... I'm really not an hip hop head but Drake has made Rap music so relatable that even an average guy can mutter his lines plus throw in his commercial success & you'll know he's got a good thing going..
I also like Future btw
Music/Radio / Re: The 12 Greatest Rappers In The History Of Hip Hop by 98PrettyBoy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
LorDBolton:
I just dey laugh any list wey drake no dey.

Haters!!

Dr dre? Great rapper?? grin
Collect 5ive there blooda..
Drake is Bae anyday.. Anytime..
Hiphop never sounded so relatable with drake
TV/Movies / Re: Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
grin ;DGOT's Nice & All But Legend of the Seeker is BAE anyday,anytime... I also rep Glee

7 Likes

Education / Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice... It's Urgent by 98PrettyBoy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Irenenwaka post=52024120]

i applied for medicine and surgery but i was also given zoology... i might use my jamb result to apply for biochem next year since jamb validates for three years now.
It's under social science so science students are also Eligible..
What school sis?
Education / Please I Need Your Candid Advice... It's Urgent by 98PrettyBoy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hi Guys,please i need your Advice...
I just gained Admission into Unilag to Study Zoology but after Accessing the Whole thing without Sentiment.. I don't think Studying it for the next four years is what i really want.
So i was thinking about picking up a Jamb form for 2017 & applying for Mass communication this time around,while still studying Zoology...
So Please do you guys see sense in it or do you have an alternate suggestion..
Please I'll appreciate any you drop
Music/Radio / Re: Singer Dammy Krane Distributes Anti-malaria Materials To 400 Ebutte Metta by 98PrettyBoy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Maybe this one go make am blow.. Who Knows? Have you also noticed this guy tries his best to sound constipated on songs? Like he's choking or som'n
Celebrities / Re: Falz Signs Deal With BBM As Ambassador (Photo) by 98PrettyBoy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=TWIXTED a post=51737721]Nigerians and dia over do attitude... I tot this his accent was for just his art? I mean e sounds kool wen he uses it for entertainment.. Buh d tin iz beginnin to sound stupid coz he uses it at evry opportunity he gets.. Watched one of his interviews on live tv nd he was just soundin like a modafuka wannabe... I like dis guy buh he don de F... Small time now d parol go stale. [/quot
My thoughts exactly..
I mean.. Like How long does he intend to keep it up? Finna get stale real soon..in fact sooner than y'all expected..
Music/Radio / Re: R.kelly Deserves More Than Just 3 Grammy Awards, True Or False | Let’s Discuss by 98PrettyBoy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jimz.. Did you record a cover of Zayn Malik's PillowTalk
Music/Radio / Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
They sing Rubbish yet they acquire the newest cars & grace the nicest houses..
If Getting Rich by singing utter crap is wrong then trust me dear They don't wanna be right..

Business has never been Better..

#Peace
Music/Radio / Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2016
The Fault isn't from them,rather it's from you,me & that Guy by your side..
We download their songs,fill up their shows & follow them on I.G..
So i think it's safe to for once lift the blame off these guys & place it where it truly belongs cause these guys are simply smart business people..
Giving you what you want...
Music/Radio / Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Not to even talk of Fame cause they're 3x as popular as everybody & anybody you think makes Beautiful music In Nigeria...
So Have you ever taken a Pause to Fathom why these same Guys we claim make bad music still remain the cream of the Crop?
Well the Answer is quite simple really
Music/Radio / Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Tekno - I'd include a line of his but they're too numerous to count,so let's settle for every word he's said after Holiday ..
Yemi Alade - Baby you go loveee me cause you loving sweet like Tangerine..
SMH..
But then again,to be Candid,can we really blame these guys?
We all claim they make Bad Music but still yet they get the biggest Endorsement deals,more Paid shows & what have you

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Really I didn't see that!
You're Forgiven dear
Music/Radio / Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote autho
& Remember he had a total of 5 nominations last Year..
Burna didn't really have an exceptional year by any standard.. So i wonder why his omission came as a surprise to you..
His Redemption E.P is worth checking out though
Music/Radio / Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
98PrettyBoy:

Praiz' Body Hot Ft Jesse Jagz & StoneBwoy was nominated for Best Collaborative Effort..
& Remember he had a total of 5 nominations last Year..
Burna didn't really have an exceptional year by any standard.. So i wonder why his omission came as a surprise to you..
His Redemption E.P is worth checking out though
Music/Radio / Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I'm surprised praiz and burna boy wasn't nominated for headies.

Praiz' Body Hot Ft Jesse Jagz & StoneBwoy was nominated for Best Collaborative Effort..
Music/Radio / Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2016
But then again i think you were just tryna be humorous but if that's not the Case.... Then you dear have a Sever case of HATErithis (Pun intended)
Music/Radio / Re: My Review Of Praiz's 69 Song. by 98PrettyBoy(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2016
You don't take Lyrics literally..
What he simply meant was he wants to be all up in her thoughts.. Just like when you say christ lives in me.. Does it necessarily mean you now have Two people in your Body?
Another good case study is All in my head (Flex) a song by Girl group Fifth Harmony ft Rapper/Singer Fetty Wap.
Where the line "You're all in my head" was prominent" Does it mean a Person was trying to Fit inside their Skulls? Neh..
Music/Radio / Re: DMW Artiste Mayorkun Too Overrated For Next Rated Headies Award Nomination by 98PrettyBoy(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2016
lakes99:
Artistes nominated in the Next Rated category are YCEE, TEKNO, MR EAZY, HUMBLE SMITH, ARAMIDE.

note- FALZ & MAYORKUN are not there.

cheers!
lakes99:
Artistes nominated in the Next Rated category are YCEE, TEKNO, MR EAZY, HUMBLE SMITH, ARAMIDE.
cheers!
lakes99:

cheers!
The thing sef dey baffle me... Idk if these Guys have problems with Reading or Comprehension...
That one is rooting for Falz...
Well this is what happens when people that don't know nothing feels like they have to Chip in..
Music/Radio / Re: DMW Artiste Mayorkun Too Overrated For Next Rated Headies Award Nomination by 98PrettyBoy(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2016
Dremostar:
Late yesterday, the most anticipated or biggest award show in Nigeria as people may say, released the complete list of their nominees, and believe me it was a cool nomination list with the Starboy boss bagging 3 nominations, Adekunle Gold bagging 5 nominations, and Yagi album placed in two nominations.

Looking at the Headies Award, the most controversial nomination award ever since the Headies Award has started is the Next Rated non voting category. This same category caused a beef between two great bosses and legends in the Music industry, talking of Olamide of Ybnl and Don Jazzy of Mavins where Olamide's boy Lil Kesh who is now floating his own record label Y.A.G.I lost to Mavin artiste Reekado Banks last year on this same nomination.

Now back to DMW artiste Mayorkun who was nominated for the Next Rated Award amidst Tekno, Ycee, Falz, Aramide and Mr. Eazi has rocked this year with his hot singles like eleko which had a sum up of 3,744,817 views on youtube, Yawa and Love you tire featuring one of his competitors on the Next Rated Headies Award Mr Eazi.

Checking and rating Mayorkun, we think mayorkun shouldn't be anyway, anyhow nominated for the next rated award. He came into limelight early this year with his eleko single.

He should be nominated for Rookie of the year not Next Rated Artiste, he was nominated with Ycee, Falz, Tekno, Mr Eazi, Aramide, sure this five listed artiste which was nominated alongside Mayorkun are not new to the industry. Ycee released Jagaban 2015 not 2016 not to talk of Ycee and Tekno who was known by the world with his single with Mayorkuns boss Davido which was recorded and released early 2013, April 2013 actually.

In a nutshell, Mayorkun is a great artiste we have been waiting for but this life na level by level, LOL. Mayorkun should be nominated for Rookie Of The Year and next year hopefully clinch Next Rated Artiste if he continues to give us banging tunes, good music like it as always been or even better than that

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2016/11/dmw-artiste-mayorkun-too-overrated-for-next-rated-headies-award-nomination/ , ff @Naijavibes Official

Take To The Comment Box To Share What You think
Which village you come from?
Did you see Mayourkun on the list? Smh
Music/Radio / Re: Looking For Beats? Come In Here by 98PrettyBoy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
joeace2020:
Hey guys.. I am Joeace, singer and music producer. I make beats and i'd like to have people work on them. If you'd like to get one, holla at me. Meanwhile here are links to some of my works

Rnb Trap beat...did this yesterday

https://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/26955487-rnb-hip-hop

some Naija afrobeat
https://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/26950269-make-me-loose-my-mind

Dancehall
https://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/26935305-for-the-ladies

Sad Naija pop
https://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/24148571-new-beat-by-joeace

There are more old ones on my page, but i'll making new ones nd it would be based on my choice or popular demand.

Listen and enjoy
Bro I'm having trouble downloading so please drop your Whatsapp
Celebrities / Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
BjDreamchaser:
Girls pecking eachother.... I think there is a seed of lesbianism in most girls... I jus can't imagine how it is going to be for a guy to peck another guy... Disgusting shit!
Judas IsCariot....
Celebrities / Re: (photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
14:

The day that they will stop using Autotune in their songs, maybe, just maybe they can be considered.
The problem ain't with Auto-Tune..
I think the Reason's cause The Popular Guys are singing Trash while the ones making Good Music aren't popular & don't have enough push to get 'em out there...
How Can we win a grammy when Our Rave of the Moment is Tekno? It's Just sad,really..
Well it's not their fault,it's you & i and that guy by your side that downloads their songs,follow them on IG & sing along with them when they're on Stage.. It shows we're Dummies that gobble up anything thrown our way... If only we'll shun 'em & clamor for Good music then maybe they'll put in more time in Composing & one day we'll find a Nigerian on that list but atm we're miles behind.
Peace!
Music/Radio / Re: Celeb Music - YBNL YAGI Star Lil Kesh Is By Far A Better Rapper Than MI - Proof! by 98PrettyBoy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
How can someone even say this?
Music/Radio / Re: Can Iceprince Give Us An Album Badder Than His Swag? by 98PrettyBoy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
LorDBolton:

He came up based on M.I hype... sorry to say but even jagz ain't a better rapper than M.I.

On iceprince, It was with excitement everyone in my hostel pack home theatre speakers go rooftop start to bump E.L.I while flexing on good kush n alcohol.

Nobody need tell us say the album na thrash!!!
Since then anything ice prince we don't listen.

I still believe he was assisted by m.i or jagz on that oleku track + brymo's delivery on the hook was excellent.

Remove oleku n nobody can point out a dope ice prince track.
You've just killed him bro... Please lol

Music/Radio / Re: Can Iceprince Give Us An Album Badder Than His Swag? by 98PrettyBoy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
LorDBolton:

Geeez? Wtf. Did u just call superstar? Vip? A song??

Those useless recordings are worse than many tracks on his rookie album (ELI)
Lol you know I've actually met someone who believes Ice can't Rap..
From day 1! He said Ice only made it as a result of Good Marketing
Music/Radio / Re: Can Iceprince Give Us An Album Badder Than His Swag? by 98PrettyBoy(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
LorDBolton:

The niqqa proves "oleku" was a fluke

A fluke? Hmm... Isn't that a bit Harsh?
Considering songs like Superstar,Vip & a few +FOZ was a pretty decent album..
Personally i think he stepped off the gas & went off the Radar after N Word's remix...
Music/Radio / Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Hiphop Video So Far In 2016? by 98PrettyBoy(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2016
onome710:

Check out Queen Kong - Pryse ft. Eva
Ikr?
Sick stuff!
Heard her contract with CCity's expired though.
Wishing Her all the best...
Btw Onome,where's BuzzChick?
She's one HipHop Head!

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.