Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,735 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? (1250 Views)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by 49cents(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
I wonder if young people these days think about there imminent marital future these days! It is not starnge to see a a young lady of 21 have "Ex-es" she could count with the fingers of her two hands!And Ex-es aren't just guys she had crushes on, or held hands with but rather persons she had "given her all to": emotionally, psycologically and even physically......and the same applies for the guys! If you go with her to 5 more years on with her/him they may need the toes on both feet to enumerate their Ex-es!

After all of these youthful "expeditions" what is really left to give that person you would to spend the rest of your life with? the person you will bear and raise children with? the person who will stick their life for you through thick and thin....many times its a disillusioned minds, a splintered heart and tired bodies!

As we say in Nairaland please give yourself BRAIN! lOVE your future, Love your spouse, Love your yourself!

1 Like

Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by ifihearam: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
Are you a virgin??
If the babes don yansh many guys and the kporons don wide or nor get friction,some of dem dey use alom na
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by tobechi20(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
What is the best part
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
Bla bla bla
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by cindyrella(f): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
@op
What are you on about? I don't gerrit!
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
The best parts are our reproductive organs?

Here I was thinking the best was the heart/soul.
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by 190: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
I know some nairaland ladies here like ileke idi, cyndrella, ijebabe, ogugua, natasha, talina and even iyatrustee grin grin

thats dated well over 22 dudes all their lives and still counting. .

they call it RUNS. . .
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by slimyem: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
story..story!
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by ChrisChino(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
abeg OP watin u mean? even some retired prostitute are happily married and sharing der BEST part with der best half .
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Mynd44: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
190: I know some nairaland ladies here like ileke idi, cyndrella, ijebabe, ogugua, natasha, talina and even iyatrustee grin grin

thats dated well over 22 dudes all their lives and still counting. .

they call it RUNS. . .
And how does that affect you? Abeg go give cobra French kiss jorh
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by 190: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
And how does that affect you? Abeg go give cobra French kiss jorh

did you hear me complaining!

Go wash soak away pit abeg undecided undecided
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Mynd44: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
190:

did you hear me complaining!

Go wash soak away pit abeg undecided undecided
Is that not your job?
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by 190: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
^Do i Look like mynd_44 with those your weak eyes undecided
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
Errm, 49cents. - Mbok, the best parts of my body are my eyes, so i don't know what the bloody hell you are talking about. . . .
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
190: ^Do i Look like mynd_44 with those your weak eyes undecided
Mumu
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Lolajoy(f): 5:05am On Jul 15, 2012
I think the poster is a virgin cheesy
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Ranoscky(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2012
ChrisChino: abeg OP watin u mean? even some retired prostitute are happily married and sharing der BEST part with der best half .
Ah taya o!
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Mynd44: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2012
Lolajoy: I think the poster is a virgin cheesy
That will explain a lot
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2012
I find it hilarious that everyone is defensive. Some are even asking the OP to expatiate on his post even though they understand what he is talking about.
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by angiemartinez(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2012
lets nt form ignorance of wat d op is talkn abt. Seriously most of US av rily flopd so badly tho, sex is now seen as a normal tin as against d real intent of d creator. God canot change his comandment becos we choose nt 2 obey it.
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by IZUKWU(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2012
I feel you @ the poster , the issue is that what goes around ,comes around. It's almost near impossible to see a lady virgin @ 22. Infact at that age ,she may have been through 3 different r/ships and sleep with more than 5 men. Even so with the guys . So every carries his or her own emotional baggage and some even have children to show for their own. The scripture says clearly that him that breaks the hedge the serpent will bite . When we break that commandment that says thou shall not fornicate . Of course their will be consequences and repercussions and around us it abounds. Every other sin a man commit is outside his body but him that joins himself to a harlot(a woman who is not your wife ) has become one with her and has defiled his / her body. Which is the temple of God,and he that destroys the temple of God,GOD Will destroy. These are the words of the bible. Mind you am not ignorant of these. My gf has been in my house since friday and it's not just to watch television ,and am not her first r/ship nor she mine and we know we may not marry.so we still carry baggages from this relationship into the next. And so is many people's.
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Mynd44: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by tellwsdom: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2012
49cents: I wonder if young people these days think about there imminent marital future these days! It is not starnge to see a a young lady of 21 have "Ex-es" she could count with the fingers of her two hands!And Ex-es aren't just guys she had crushes on, or held hands with but rather persons she had "given her all to": emotionally, psycologically and even physically......and the same applies for the guys! If you go with her to 5 more years on with her/him they may need the toes on both feet to enumerate their Ex-es!

After all of these youthful "expeditions" what is really left to give that person you would to spend the rest of your life with? the person you will bear and raise children with? the person who will stick their life for you through thick and thin....many times its a disillusioned minds, a splintered heart and tired bodies!

As we say in Nairaland please give yourself BRAIN! lOVE your future, Love your spouse, Love your yourself!

Ewwwww embarassed embarassed. Women don begin disgust me after reading this line embarassed embarassed
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
Lolajoy: I think the poster is a virgin cheesy

VIRGIN ALERT!
Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by 49cents(m): 5:10am On Jul 17, 2012
@those "accusing" me of being a virgin....lol! When has being a virgin mean having an impediment or a disease? well my definition of virginity is not reduced to not have had se.x but is far broader than that....i have come to realise that true virginity lies in the heart like Ogugua rightly pointed to! The physical presevation (as well as the psychological) is only a heart manifestation amongst others....strangely but trully, for the fact that your hymen is intact or you have not yet expeled an ejaculate in the body of a "female" does not necesarily mean your heart is virginal, virginity is about a certain self-awareness, self respect (as opposed to flagrant self abuse) and self love.....think i just will open a thread sometime later to dwell on this matter more!

@ Sexkillz there is really no need to be un civil even if it's only an internet forum.....

"the best part" is not about an untouched or unused reproductive organ or even the heart per se....as though we can conveniently dissect the composite state of the human person into two; experientially its not possible to mis-use our physical reality (bodies)while all the time our non-material(heart/mind) remain intact and vice versa!

"The bast part" is that state of your SELF which is at the state of optimal quality and vibration, a word that best descibes is YOUTH! YOUTH is that zest for life and living; that belief in the beauty of life, of un-calculated loving; that connected-ness with the "original" needs of the heart; that baggage-less mind; that wholesome respect of your own body (not because one is shy or easily abashed)but one that stems from the understanding of the proper use of the body which coincides ith the primordial dictates of the herat! This is the reason why your love experience (MONEY APART)with a certain "ex" towers above what you are presently having now with your boyfriend/girlfriend or tragically even spouse: YOU LOVED WITH MORE YOUTH!

Youth is not really about how old you are, but then "youth" is something you find naturally in teenagers and in those who did not have a wrong idea of the common mentality of "growing up"; thus a septuganarian can be youthful simply because they have preserved it having recognised it from the onset as a thing to be cherished without which existence itself is meaningless or they may re-discovered after realising how unbearable life has been without it.

The best part is thia Youth quality..... nurture it for yourself, preserve/re-gain it for your future which consists in the first place of yourself; then your vocation(spouse, family, carreer)

1 Like

Re: Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2012
Dang that was long

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Seun In My Dream / The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. / Valentine Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.