Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole (27113 Views)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Edo, say no to kaki governor!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Ezira: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
SMH. Adams, calm ur nerves, Peter Obi made same hasty assertion in 2010 and ended up winning. I believe Jega is either less or non corrupt
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by mu2sa2: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
In Nigeria Election = rigging & rigging = election. Didn't Gej & his pdp rigged ?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by kholis(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
JEGA is only an instrument of PDP

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by brownbriggs(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
osolomio: The end will justify the means.
PDP we too much, see how oshe baba de cry... 2face talk say if nobody talk about u, u re nobody PDP power lol...
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by BigBossMan(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
it has been the plan of pdp to manipulate the voter register in Benin city, Dont blame him. how can you explain missing names when the same register was used for GEJ's election, or how can you explain late arrival of materials in centres 5 minutes away from inec office?
but the good news is that osho baba has cleared all results i have heard including in Anenih's backyard!
The people are wise!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by brownbriggs(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
=she baba court will not save u dis time,Anineh carry go, we too much PDP, cry more fool lol
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Cupidkc(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
Elections in Naija are usually rigged,be it governorship,LG chairmanship,union presidents...even SUG elections are manipulated.
You just have to out-play your opponets.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by babestella: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
PDP is not an option and does not deserve to win any election anymore in this country. They have obviously taken this country to ruins and have brought our economy to its knees, no thank to loot-o-crazy, "don't give a damn" attitude, insensitivity, just name the evils in this world, you find it in PDP. Mtscheeeeew. PDP party of deceitful idiots, political bigots, wolves in human skin, name it
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Kologie: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshobaba is coasting to victory. Let d PDPs go put their neck in d hangman's noose!! :POshobaba is coasting to victory. Let d PDPs go put their neck in d hangman's noose!!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by iykeG(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mind Game by Oshio baba.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
politics disgust me like $hit!!!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by babestella: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
It is all about character, PDP has never had any credibility in leadership of this nation, PDP leading this nation has been a disaster, and we really paying for it now. PDP has no leadership character to continue being in leadership positions across the country, they are all bunch of looters, liers, evil manipulators, selfish, killers, non performing slugs. We must use our votes to push them out of power in next presidential elections. grosssss, i hate that party with passion
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nosyke(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mr, please just re-read what you just typed. Even you will be surprised at such level of daftness, must you post? Smh
nikejoy: If this is true,then i wld say nigeria is in another trouble n d name jega wld neva be count out among those names that ruined nigeria.i remain my comment till d new update.shm
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshiomole, stop barking like a wounded dog. Accept your defeat period!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
meksroland: Calm down jare. Others are campaigning and you're busy campaigning against Anineh. Is he your mate? I pray make PDP win sef cos that charles is more matured than you

For real? Mate? So age now give rights for us to tolerate corruption?

Are u sleeping?
Or you are not in Edo? Even if you are not in Edo, you should know how powerful anenih is? And how he has been corrupt ever since

Its better to bruise the snake by the head than by the tail..........general charles is just anenih's puppet

Would you rather fight the man holding the sword or fight his sword??

Wise up bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Elueme: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshomohle was too inpatient, desperate and worked up before making those accusations.. I watched the interview on AIT and I will sincerely say he would have applied courtesy in his assertions... Calling the REC somebody of questionable character who is known to have influenced elections in other states for PDP and saying he was totally disappointed in Jega vis a vis Jega not being the man he used to know is totally uncalled for by a leader of his pedigree... Those accusations came too early and the comrade gov acted on rumor cos he was in his home town in Iyamon when those assertions were made in the early hours of this morning when accreditation barely started... He has seen that he was wrong, the statistics so far is quite commendable and it is victory for democracy.. many who speculated about the intentions iof ASO ROCK as regards the security personnel ,other logistical support and rigging should bury their heads in shame.. They have been proven wrong again just as always... EDOLITES ARE POLITICALLY CONSCIOUS, THEY VOTED INDIVIDUALS NOT PARTIES

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Elueme: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sleep again
I can bet everything that Oshomohle is winning by a landslide margin... However, he should learn to be more cultured and stop being irritatingly annoying.. I was di sap pointed by his earlier comments
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Cleopatranwa(f): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mr jega will come out to say that the election was pree and pair.[/quote] lol!! Chei Una no go kill me o!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by kaeto(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
Joel.:
This was planned killing... Benin go scater if them bring fake result.
i know u are on your water bed right now as you type, heavily over fed and lazily instigating violence as if we've not had enough in this country. Please start the scattering from your room o, bulshi.t.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by emiye(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
By now, political parties who are top contenders should have collated their result, and the unofficial result should have been determined. Most of our political parties are many times not proactive in curbing "overnight abracadabra"

Edo state has roughly 2,600 polling units and 18 local governments, this translates to average of 150 polling units per local government. A party like ACN is expected to have agents in all the 2,600 polling units. Each agents can simply be mandated, after votes count to immediately send a text message to a designated phone number for each local government (top 3 candidates result). The local government co-ordinator then updates the results as (s)he receives it on a computer spreadsheet like excel. The 18 local government co-ordinators simply add the results together, and obtain the final result. This should not take more than 2hours after votes count.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by emiye(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
If by now ACN starts celebrating and brandishing results from the 18 local governments, they would have successfully instilled fear in to the other opponents who might be marshalling out plans to perform "overnight abracadabra" or "scientific rigging".

Many of our political parties are still not proactive enough in checking collation centres rigging sad sad sad
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Pdp is a dead party...we in d south west av decided to do away with it..its left to other parts of nigeria to wake up...trust me...wen pdp is out of d game...every politician will sit-up to deliver
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by bigmaut: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
Pdp want 2 win by all means by hook & crook,even if not popular if not why deploying 3500 army troop,7000 civil defence,10,000 police & uncountable thugs to common civil election,inorder to intimidate voters,those security forces are more needed in the restive north.God shall put the evil men to shame grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by FriendMark(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Adams Oshiomhole is going to win. Baba calm down, nothing is happening.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by Abagworo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
I pray PDP does not create another chaos in the South by rigging this election. It cannot stand as both the Oba and his people have made up their mind on who to vote. The next thing is to sponsor ethnic or religious based groups to create division and hence a situation like Jos. I pray this to be averted by letting the wishes of the people be.
emiye: By now, political parties who are top contenders should have collated their result, and the unofficial result should have been determined. Most of our political parties are many times not proactive in curbing "overnight abracadabra"

Edo state has roughly 2,600 polling units and 18 local governments, this translates to average of 150 polling units per local government. A party like ACN is expected to have agents in all the 2,600 polling units. Each agents can simply be mandated, after votes count to immediately send a text message to a designated phone number for each local government (top 3 candidates result). The local government co-ordinator then updates the results as (s)he receives it on a computer spreadsheet like excel. The 18 local government co-ordinators simply add the results together, and obtain the final result. This should not take more than 2hours after votes count.

Its like you were not aware of what happened in the 2011 elections where the opposition were beaten up and their own copies torn to pieces.

I pray PDP does not create another chaos in the South by rigging this election. It cannot stand as both the Oba and his people have made up their mind on who to vote. The next thing is to sponsor ethnic or religious based groups to create division and hence a situation like Jos. I pray this to be averted by letting the wishes of the people be.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by avicky(f): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
bigmaut: Pdp want 2 win by all means by hook & crook,even if not popular if not why deploying 3500 army troop,7000 civil defence,10,000 police & uncountable thugs to common civil election,inorder to intimidate voters,those security forces are more needed in the restive north.God shall put the evil men to shame grin grin grin grin
AMEN!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by ojofree: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
I hope Oshiomole will still acknowledge that the election was not free and fair if he eventually wins.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by hezee4real(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
[b][/b]
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by ojofree: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
bigmaut: Pdp want 2 win by all means by hook & crook,even if not popular if not why deploying 3500 army troop,7000 civil defence,10,000 police & uncountable thugs to common civil election,inorder to intimidate voters,those security forces are more needed in the restive north.God shall put the evil men to shame grin grin grin grin
If troops are not deployed you will complain that the PDP want their thugs to have a field day. Not every action of government is done with an ulterior motive. Think before you speak.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by hezee4real(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oshi God wll fight 4 u dnt be panic!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole by emiye(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abagworo:

Its like you were not aware of what happened in the 2011 elections where the opposition were beaten up and their own copies torn to pieces.

I doubt if you have taken the time to read and understand my post, a very well co-ordinated collation of results, that is cheap and effective is what i am talking of, not agents paper results.

A polling agent sending a text message immediately after votes count to his/her local government co-ordinator is cheap,and effective. A local government co-ordinator receives roughly 150 of such messages,and transfers it to an excel sheet(no need for manual calculation) in 2 hours , the total results for the local government can be obtained.

There is no special need for high -tech in doing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust / FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing / Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.