Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit (21109 Views)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Oshiomole Vs Airhiavbere: Judgement slated for TODAY / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ where did you get your updates from
The same source the earlier post got theirs. Only INEC has the right to release results. All you're seeing here is mere propaganda.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by dedeike: 1:19am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

And where did anyone on this thread claim Jonathan retardeen was President during the Ekiti election?

Asking for Jonathans role in Ekiti election makes him President in your books?

You are such a simpleton its still a surprise why you havent killed yourself and spared the world of your immense and legendary foolishness

Anuofia

You re almost sounding like a broken record, repeating all your abuses with no substance.

Perhaps in desperation to do your work as a spin doctor, you forgot to digest the content of the post before jumping into this diatribe that has clearly exposed your ignorance of current affairs.

I said clearly that GEJ has never hidden his intention to entrench transperancy and credibility in the electoral process. You rushed to counter this hard fact with the EKITI election as your " evidence".

When reminded that JONA was not the one who presided over the affairs of the nation then, you resorted to a laughable face saving measure by amending your claims to read" as vice president"

The issue now is, can any right thinking Nigerian use an election that was done when GEJ was not yet a President to assess his committment to free and fair elections?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by nexcan: 1:21am On Jul 15, 2012
45% OF RESULT COLLECTED FRM ALL D UNITS, MORE RESULTS COMING IN FRM AGENTS. L.G.A
1. AkOKO EDO: ACN=4899, PDP=1907
2.EGOR: ACN=12232, PDP=898
3.ESAN CENTRAL: ACN=3709, PDP=2552.
4.ESAN NORTH EAST: ACN=2673, PDP=2251.
5.ESAN SOUTH WEST: ACN=2242, PDP=1020.
6.ESAN WEST: ACN=2137, PDP=1869.
7.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=5612, PDP=1562.
8.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=12207 PDP=1562.
9.ETSAKO WEST: ACN=17310, PDP=2564.
10. IGUEBEN: ACN=4835 PDP=2374
11. IkPOBA OKHA: ACN=6690, PDP=690
12.OREDO: ACN=9040 PDP=1274
13.ORHIONHWON: ACN=5520 PDP=1951
14.OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=12466 PDP=2664
OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=3727, PDP=831.
16.OWAN EAST: ACN=11277 PDP=5622
17.OWAN WEST: ACN= 6862, PDP=3180
UHVNMWODE: ACN=4680, PDP=1394
TOTAL: ACN=128118, PDP=37071

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by nsiadi: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike:
Another failed escapist attempt by an unintelligent fool.
You ranted like a canon on the loose about how GEJ compromised the EKITI Elections in a bid to push thru your jaundiced opinions about him.

When reminded that he was not even president at that time, you shamelessly ammended your statements to read "as vice president". So petty.

Increasingly, you keep making a public show of your ignorance on social media. It is for people like you that the adage "SILENCE IS GOLDEN" is best suited for.

If you had kept quiet, no body would have known that you were this dumb as not to know when GEJ came into powe

Bros u need not waste time on infant terrible Baba Suwe dayo . He is well known 4 rushing back to his vomits
You cant even educate him bc he has nothing up

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 15, 2012
1. AkOKO EDO: ACN=1899, PDP=1907
2.EGOR: ACN=232, PDP=898
3.ESAN CENTRAL: ACN=3709, PDP=12552.
4.ESAN NORTH EAST: ACN=673, PDP=2251.
5.ESAN SOUTH WEST: ACN=242, PDP=1020.
6.ESAN WEST: ACN=213, PDP=1869.
7.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=561, PDP=1562.
8.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=1207 PDP=1562.
9.ETSAKO WEST: ACN=1731, PDP=2564.
10. IGUEBEN: ACN=4835 PDP=12374
11. IkPOBA OKHA: ACN=669, PDP=690
12.OREDO: ACN=9040 PDP=12274
13.ORHIONHWON: ACN=552 PDP=1951
14.OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=2466 PDP=2664
OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=727, PDP=831.
16.OWAN EAST: ACN=1127 PDP=5622
17.OWAN WEST: ACN= 686, PDP=3180
UHVNMWODE: ACN=460, PDP=1394. Don't believe this just as you will not also believe others. People only want to spread rumours.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by PaulJohn1: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2012
nexcan: 45% OF RESULT COLLECTED FRM ALL D UNITS, MORE RESULTS COMING IN FRM AGENTS. L.G.A
1. AkOKO EDO: ACN=4899, PDP=1907
2.EGOR: ACN=12232, PDP=898
3.ESAN CENTRAL: ACN=3709, PDP=2552.
4.ESAN NORTH EAST: ACN=2673, PDP=2251.
5.ESAN SOUTH WEST: ACN=2242, PDP=1020.
6.ESAN WEST: ACN=2137, PDP=1869.
7.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=5612, PDP=1562.
8.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=12207 PDP=1562.
9.ETSAKO WEST: ACN=17310, PDP=2564.
10. IGUEBEN: ACN=4835 PDP=2374
11. IkPOBA OKHA: ACN=6690, PDP=690
12.OREDO: ACN=9040 PDP=1274
13.ORHIONHWON: ACN=5520 PDP=1951
14.OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=12466 PDP=2664
OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=3727, PDP=831.
16.OWAN EAST: ACN=11277 PDP=5622
17.OWAN WEST: ACN= 6862, PDP=3180
UHVNMWODE: ACN=4680, PDP=1394
TOTAL: ACN=128118, PDP=37071
God's Mercy:
The same source the earlier post got theirs. Only INEC has the right to release results. All you're seeing here is mere propaganda.

@God's Mercy where are you getting this results from? Or is @nexcan that is feeding us with formed figures? You guys should please be real and stop playing tricks
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2012
Paul John:

@God's Mercy where are you getting this results from? Or is @nexcan that is feeding us with formed figures? You guys should please be real and stop playing tricks
All the results you're seeing here online may not be true. How can you explain PDP not even winning a ward? Only INEC has that prerogative to release a true figure. Some persons are here to hype the populace to believe one candidate has won. Don't believe until you hear from INEC session tomorrow pls.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by smsmoney(m): 1:45am On Jul 15, 2012
Please someone should confirm the true position of the results so far announced
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2012
smsmoney: Please someone should confirm the true position of the results so far announced
INEC has not come out with any true figure yet. Don't believe anything you're seeing here. Party agents do go about giving fake figures just to hyp the populace as you're seeing here. The best will surely win. I'm not supporting anyone here but the way the ACN are taking the whole thing may lead to crisis if not check. How can as one of them say that even Jesus can not beat their candidate. What if God decides to request for the soul?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by bakila: 2:01am On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike:
You re almost sounding like a broken record, repeating all your abuses with no substance.

Perhaps in desperation to do your work as a spin doctor, you forgot to digest the content of the post before jumping into this diatribe that has clearly exposed your ignorance of current affairs.

I said clearly that GEJ has never hidden his intention to entrench transperancy and credibility in the electoral process. You rushed to counter this hard fact with the EKITI election as your " evidence".

When reminded that JONA was not the one who presided over the affairs of the nation then, you resorted to a laughable face saving measure by amending your claims to read" as vice president"

The issue now is, can any right thinking Nigerian use an election that was done when GEJ was not yet a President to assess his committment to free and fair elections?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Dislike.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by bakila: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2012
God's Mercy:
INEC has not come out with any true figure yet. Don't believe anything you're seeing here. Party agents do go about giving fake figures just to hyp the populace as you're seeing here. The best will surely win. I'm not supporting anyone here but the way the ACN are taking the whole thing may lead to crisis if not check. How can as one of them say that even Jesus can not beat their candidate. What if God decides to request for the soul?
Dislike, no time for that kin rethoric, sound fair defeat is what you should wish for mr fix it.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 15, 2012
bakila:
Dislike, no time for that kin rethoric, sound fair defeat is what you should wish for mr fix it.
Wish no man evil. What if things turns out the other way. Politicians will not send their children to protest. Their children are not even in the country now. The ACN candidate has tried so far but his bitter utterances may not be too far from that of Buhari. Crisis will only impoverish the poor not the rich.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by PaulJohn1: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2012
God's Mercy:

True talk @God's mercy. I want Osho baba, but not comparing with JESUS..... lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2012
Paul John:

True talk @God's mercy. I want Osho baba, but not comparing with JESUS..... lipsrsealed
Thanks you sir.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 15, 2012
Paul John:

Thank you sir.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 15, 2012
[size=18pt]Seems like some's crystal ball failed lmao.[/size]
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by worldman(m): 3:14am On Jul 15, 2012
It was expected asho for life
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 15, 2012
The bigger implication of this election is that it shows the direction which Nigeria should go, decides to go, and WILL go when push comes to shove. More than anything else---religious or ethnic--- this election will show which groups are "Like Minds" and who will go where were the country to split today (Which it eventually will if the status quo continues as is). This election will show CLEARLY which groups think alike, rather "tolerance", and prefer good governance regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or Language.

May the peaceful division of Nigeria begin in earnest.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 15, 2012
And just incase anyone is thinking I'm casting aspersions at one group with the "tolerance" statement, I'd like to note that I was actually thinking of 2 areas when I posted that.

In my opinion----outside of wild cowboys like the Taliban--- I sincerely believe that two of the most intolerant groups of people on the planet today live in (and are mostly natives of) Northern and Eastern Nigeria. . . .

Im just saying. Ok, bye.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by sambos994(m): 4:10am On Jul 15, 2012
kingoflag: And just incase anyone is thinking I'm casting aspersions at one group with the "tolerance" statement, I'd like to note that I was actually thinking of 2 areas when I posted that.

In my opinion----outside of wild cowboys like the Taliban--- I sincerely believe that two of the most intolerant groups of people on the planet today live in (and are mostly natives of) Northern and Eastern Nigeria. . . .

Im just saying. Ok, bye.

*cough* tribalist...
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 15, 2012
sambos994:

*cough* tribalist...

Fortunately, thats a tag that cant be assigned to me. I call it how I see it. Point to a "tribalist" statement I made if u can.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by sambos994(m): 4:29am On Jul 15, 2012
kingoflag:

Fortunately, thats a tag that cant be assigned to me. I call it how I see it. Point to a "tribalist" statement I made if u can.

Well... you called me intolerantt(since i'm from the east). Now, how can I be intolerant if you don't even know me? Don't jump to conclusions, assumptions aren't always true.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by kennysalaht: 4:31am On Jul 15, 2012
ACN na baba joo,carry go
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by bashydemy(m): 4:49am On Jul 15, 2012
I congratulate Adams Oshiomole as he emerge victory at the just concluded Governorship election in Edo state, I have been awake all night watching the collation live on AIT and so far I think they need to add all the whole SW PDP votes from Lagos,Oyo,Ogun,Ekiti,Osun even Ondo before they can perform any miracle in Edo state, Congrats once again my Comrade. How I wish am from Edo State.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by PaulJohn1: 5:03am On Jul 15, 2012
bashy_demy: I congratulate Adams Oshiomole as he emerge victory at the just concluded Governorship election in Edo state, I have been awake all night watching the collation live on AIT and so far I think they need to add all the whole SW PDP votes from Lagos,Oyo,Ogun,Ekiti,Osun even Ondo before they can perform any miracle in Edo state, Congrats once again my Comrade. How I wish am from Edo State.

No worries about Ondo. It's just a matter of time before they join the other S/West state. Although Mimiko aswell is doing well, but Ondo people don't want to be left out of the S/West states(+Edo)
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by comely77(m): 5:07am On Jul 15, 2012
Rite now, from the live coverage, its just a few LGs remaining as Owan East the 15th just came in with ACN winning as usual, its more like a no-contest, no miracles again can give PDP victory because, the maximum number of votes from the remaining LGs can't bridge the gap.Congrats adams!!!
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by baslone: 5:32am On Jul 15, 2012
OMO IBO: If these results are anything to go by then our dear president should be worried.

2015 is just around the corner Goodluck.

The north will massively vote for him, yet start bombing the whole place cos they don't want a southern leader. What an irony.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by NeuroBoss(m): 6:09am On Jul 15, 2012
CuteTj: **Dancing azonto to Michael jackson's BEAT IT because of this piece of news** i don't care even if EFCC, INEC, LASTMA or CPC wins Edo elections. So far PDP doesn't win, im okay!
This is one of the reasons I always enjoy my time here. You are funny man. I like that.
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by str8talk1: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nope . . .he should keep vigil at INEC headquarters cuz rigging usually takes place in the midnight.This election is a true reflection of the peoples' wishes.Fu*ck charles,fu*ck Anenih and fu*ck jonathan for even campaigning for pdp in Edo state !
Guy u dey vex ooh?
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by kizias: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2012
This a welcome development. He is not known by anybody, gone at the days were people just leave their jobs and rush to PDP thinking they can get a political position. This time its an hard nut to crack cos PDP nor try at alllllll
Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit by funshint(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2012
God's Mercy:
1. AkOKO EDO: ACN=1899, PDP=1907
2.EGOR: ACN=232, PDP=898
3.ESAN CENTRAL: ACN=3709, PDP=12552.
4.ESAN NORTH EAST: ACN=673, PDP=2251.
5.ESAN SOUTH WEST: ACN=242, PDP=1020.
6.ESAN WEST: ACN=213, PDP=1869.
7.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=561, PDP=1562.
8.ETSAKO CENTRAL: ACN=1207 PDP=1562.
9.ETSAKO WEST: ACN=1731, PDP=2564.
10. IGUEBEN: ACN=4835 PDP=12374
11. IkPOBA OKHA: ACN=669, PDP=690
12.OREDO: ACN=9040 PDP=12274
13.ORHIONHWON: ACN=552 PDP=1951
14.OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=2466 PDP=2664
OVIA NORTH WEST: ACN=727, PDP=831.
16.OWAN EAST: ACN=1127 PDP=5622
17.OWAN WEST: ACN= 686, PDP=3180
UHVNMWODE: ACN=460, PDP=1394. Don't believe this just as you will not also believe others. People only want to spread rumours.
I'm sure u're nt happy ACN is leading. Confirm PDP slut!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters / #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter / I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.