Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital (16208 Views)

Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by suwailad(f): 4:59am On Jul 18, 2012
this thread is interesting. go to a cafe you can use N200 to buy time, go online, research and create an ebook. then make a poster, make some copies and paste around town. Depends on the topic, you might get your first sale pretty soon

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Euroclydon(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Afamdman: You guys should give him credit for thinking he can do it, not pull him down even before he starts, that's failures talking. Bro you can do it, there is nothing you set your mind too, that you can't do, go through history people have done it too, just arm yourself with wisdom and for that you'll get a reward. You can do it and only if YOU believe you can. Will be watching this page, failures sit back and watch this guy succeed, then come back and tell me your excuses again. But of low life blood sucking failures.
Nairalanders work na to pull people down wit negativities...
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
17lee: please ignor all sides talk, be focus , go on with your plan and achieve your goal provided it is a legal.
Thanx
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hello guys, Today went well I am very grateful to God for seeing me thru.

I credited my bulk sms account today and sent a customized text message to my elder sister, my inlaw and my cousin using their business name as sender. It was a simple text that states their product and contact details.

I later called them one after the other to ask if they got the message and they all confirmed to have gotten it. So I explained to them that it is a new way of advertising.

I told them that it cost N5 per sms.

Both my inlaw and my elder sister has agreed to give me money tomorrow to send to 1,000 phone number each. My gain will be N2 per sms.
Each sms costs N1.50k and phone number sells for N3.50k but the guy who sells numbers has agreed to sell for me at the rate of N1.50k.

You guys can do the maths.

So 2mao I am going to collect my money.

I will be doing this alongside other plans I am working on.

Thanx for keeping in touch.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nice one wink...Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
chipmunkey: Nice one wink...Keep it up!
Thanks man
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by goldplated(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
tobicool: Hello guys, Today went well I am very grateful to God for seeing me thru.

I credited my bulk sms account today and sent a customized text message to my elder sister, my inlaw and my cousin using their business name as sender. It was a simple text that states their product and contact details.

I later called them one after the other to ask if they got the message and they all confirmed to have gotten it. So I explained to them that it is a new way of advertising.

Both my inlaw and my elder sister has agreed to give me money tomorrow to send to 1,000 phone number each. My gain will be N2 per sms.
Each sms costs N1.50k and phone number sells for N3.50k but the guy who sells numbers has agreed to sell for me at the rate of N1.50k.

Oh You've had it planned all along.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by collinzy: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2012
tobicool:
Yes he did. He actually gave me N1,000 instead of N500 and I have spent N200 on a bottle of Legend Stout. I know i should not have wasted the N200 on a bottle of drink, but I just wanted to celebrate a successful beginning. I now have N800 instead of N500 that I bargained for.
I'v bin LOLing since i read dis. Mhen, ur qualified to be a grand fool. I think dis thread 's supposed to be on jokes cos ur wasting the time of serious minded persons. Had no option bt to like it though
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by eedriyz(m): 2:10am On Jul 19, 2012
Lol! Then the next thing would be to show us where u bought the bulk sms from, and ur job is done? I'm short of words
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
collinzy: I'v bin LOLing since i read dis. Mhen, ur qualified to be a grand fool. I think dis thread 's supposed to be on jokes cos ur wasting the time of serious minded persons. Had no option bt to like it though

LOL!.... easy man!. That insult dey heavy o!. Anywayz, I knew what I did was quite stupid and I accept. I was not afraid to let it out. I am sure others learnt from the mistake and the yabbs I got as a result of that here on NL. Thanx for liking it.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
eedriyz: Lol! Then the next thing would be to show us where u bought the bulk sms from, and ur job is done? I'm short of words

I never planned to do so and I woun't unless I was asked. But as it is now, I wount tell if I was asked. There are many of them out there, so anybody who wants to venture into the same thing can use anyone.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by profet: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
@ Emo Group & Tobi cool.

I'm very sorry for the late response.
Yes indeed, the films are really that cheap.
Have you ever imagined why our Ibo brothers are deeply into the business?
It's because it is also very lucrative.

I love doing research and making observations and this was my discovery.
If I had known this business back in the days, I wouldn't have taken up some silly menial jobs but thaank God,
things are far better now.

A friend of mine whom I introduce this business to nine months ago has actually rented his own room. This was a guy who squatted from
one place to another. He now caters for himself and now is started evening classes for....

WARNING - Do not buy Nigerian CDs with lots of films in a CD.
U MIGHT JUST BE RAIDED & ARRESTED BY SOME POLICEMEN.
It's referred to as being in possession of pirated films.

And so .........here you go.
When you make your money, make sure you pay my tithe oh. lol
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by profet: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
@ Tobicool

I am really proud of you. I really didn't read your post before I made my last post.
I'm so happy that you took action and did not procrastinate. Regarding the price I stated,
I guess subsidy has affected the current price, all thesame, I am very happy that it worked for you...

For now, keep at it until when you make at least N20,000 in profit.
Thereafter, I will show you how I make money on the internet, guaranteed. no stories.

Remember to keep my tithes. smiley
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by surveycash(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
tobicool: Hello guys, Today went well I am very grateful to God for seeing me thru.

Tobi, I admire your courage. Where some people are still asking "Can N10 Million Naira Start A Good Business?", here you are starting one with N500. More power to your elbow. I can easily sell those GSM numbers for you for 50k/one but on a second thought, I will show you how to access the 79 million active phone users yourself. Don't waste your money.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by figur: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
profet: @ Tobicool

I am really proud of you. I really didn't read your post before I made my last post.
I'm so happy that you took action and did not procrastinate. Regarding the price I stated,
I guess subsidy has affected the current price, all thesame, I am very happy that it worked for you...

Thereafter, I will show you how I make money on the internet, guaranteed. no stories.

Please i am interested in how to make money on the internet.my email address is Cynthia _fh@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by eedriyz(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2012
I hope things had turned out even better! I'm still an admirer of this thread
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by femonaija(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2012
Following your thread

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
surveycash:

Tobi, I admire your courage. Where some people are still asking "Can N10 Million Naira Start A Good Business?", here you are starting one with N500. More power to your elbow. I can easily sell those GSM numbers for you for 50k/one but on a second thought, I will show you how to access the 79 million active phone users yourself. Don't waste your money.

Thanx a million!. I just got ur private message and I just replied. lets hookup!. Cant wait to gain access to 79 million active phone users. I really appreciate man!.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2012

Thanx Man!..... I have suggested it to someone else and He has started the business. He is doing well and very grateful. As for your tithe, I promise to send you an Invite when I launch my Company. That is a promise. The Lord is and will always be Our strength. Devil no get mouth. I will hola at you when I make over N20k so U can hook me up on how to make money on the internet as long as it is legit. One love!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
eedriyz: I hope things had turned out even better! I'm still an admirer of this thread

Yes o~!.... By His Grace it is. I will update you guys on Thursday. Thanx Man!, One love!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by lukecent: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2012

Plz, I ll need d info. Ma mail add is luchinoo4@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 24, 2012
^^ caveat emptor !!!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
^^ caveat emptor !!!

??
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by ezstino: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
surveycash:

bro pls am interested in the active phone numbers. cud u pls help me to get them. my e-mail is: ezstino1@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobicool:

??
buyer's beware . . simply put, beware, b4 partin wit ur hard-earned cash (in respect to the post above me)
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

buyer's beware . . simply put, beware, b4 partin wit ur hard-earned cash (in respect to the post above me)

Ok!, Copied. Thanks for explaining. I learnt something new.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Esolver1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
following this guy thread. like play..play the guy know his onions. people dont spend that N500 anyhow. you see how 500 buck dey build business for this guy. shocked

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
tobicool:
Ok!, Copied. Thanks for explaining. I learnt something new.
[quote author=tobicool]
U welcome bro, but seriously I like your spirit.
I've thought about it, what if I lend you 20K, would it accelerate your business venture?
Or you just wanna continue with the 500 capital and build for yourself?
Think about it and shoot me an email: "c*****e@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Redstone(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
surveycash:

Please @surveycash,

I need gsm numbers so I can advertise my business. Kindly advise how I can reach you.

You can contact me via email: orjireds@gmail.com
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=mxxpunkxx!][/quote]

Thanks man, N20k will surely make a difference. At least it can register my business name, register a domain name with free hosting and open a current account for my business. But that will not stop me from continuing with my hustle. I need to raise enough money to rent an office space as well as buy some gadgets. I will send you a mail cos the earlier the better. My email ID is tobeezweb@gmail.com b4 another person impersonate me. Trust Nigerians! wink.

Talking about domain name and free hosting, WHOGOHOST.COM( a web hosting company) is currently runing a promo. U can get a domain name + web hosting + Unlimted webmail account + 3GB bandwidth and 500MB data space for just N2,500.

Anybody Interested can signup and secure a domain name and hosting plan using my Referral link: http://www.?aff=136 "make me sef collect commision for the aproko".

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by surveycash(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
ezstino:
bro pls am interested in the active phone numbers. cud u pls help me to get them. my e-mail is: ezstino1@yahoo.com

Sent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market / Banking Sector Breeds Criminals - New Study / Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.