Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital (16194 Views)

Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Booty4me: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2012
tobicool:

Oga mi, I correct o!... All Thanks to God and correct fellas like you, survey and others for NL.

Money wey dey my account never reach 10k but things are moving quite well and solo solo considering transportation, feeding and all.

I am currently trying to see how I can get the phone numbers of pple in a particular state so I don't disappoint my new client who wants to publicize in a particular state cos i want him to get the right results.

Once that is resolved, I will give una update.

I still have my other plans.
tobicool. ... Wazup man... Ur nt doing bad sha.. Am jus a passaby here o.... Plz can u forward the Phone number database to my mail... Franky2system@yahoo.com .... Thankz
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by dplus(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2012
@tobicool

I like your courage but I can see that you are into too many things.

as for the 500naira buiz I think I need to enlightn you.

U cannot start a business with 500naira all your laptop and connections are referred to as Asset while your 500Naira is money at hand.

thus evaluating your business will be like your asset + 500Naira

Well I wish u well

Remember u can deceive people but u can not deceive everybody.

Check out this which are contrary to your 500Naira

1. https://www.nairaland.com/902436/become-part-new-internet-company

2. https://www.nairaland.com/346359/join-team-earn-over-200000
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by EMOGROUP: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2012
@tobicool, good work bro, I have always have confident in you and know you will make it, but bro what happend, there's a time when you stoped giving us fed back and I became a bit afraid. All the same well done, we are prould of you and are still expecting more results. Bro please am also in need of the business phone numbers @surveycash sent you, please help a brother. Help me send it to talk2emo@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
dplus: @tobicool

I like your courage but I can see that you are into too many things.

as for the 500naira buiz I think I need to enlightn you.

U cannot start a business with 500naira all your laptop and connections are referred to as Asset while your 500Naira is money at hand.

thus evaluating your business will be like your asset + 500Naira

Well I wish u well

Remember u can deceive people but u can not deceive everybody.

Check out this which are contrary to your 500Naira

1. https://www.nairaland.com/902436/become-part-new-internet-company

2. https://www.nairaland.com/346359/join-team-earn-over-200000

Thanx man,
First and foremost, I never intend to and will never decieve anybody and You are right by saying that I am into so many things.

It is hard getting pple involved into something they dont understand and trust.

I needed capital to setup an internet Venture and felt the best way to startup at ease was to form a team that can contribute to startup but Unfortunately, it never worked.

I worked for sometime and resigned after considering some factors.
It is very painful to work and not be able to save and my work steals too much of my time and leaves me with nothing at the end of the month and gradually killing my programming skills.

I am a self made programmer and freelancer and I am working hard towards setting up my own internet venture myself from the scratch since I cant get the support of anyone financially or Investor.

You are absolutely incorrect by saying "U cannot start a business with 500naira" even though I agree to the fact that my laptop and connections are assets and N500 is money at hand.

If you read carefully at the beginning, I made it clear that I will make a difference with N500 by building it into enough money to startup my business.

Time waits for no one and I dont want to die before I live my dreams. I have wasted enough time in the past and I don't want it to continue.
I have come to terms with the fact that opportunities are massive and we all have something to offer. I want to play my part.

Cheers man! and Thanx for digging into my past posts.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by 2dmax(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
surveycash:

Tobi, I admire your courage. Where some people are still asking "Can N10 Million Naira Start A Good Business?", here you are starting one with N500. More power to your elbow. I can easily sell those GSM numbers for you for 50k/one but on a second thought, I will show you how to access the 79 million active phone users yourself. Don't waste your money.

do send to maxndianaefo@yahoo.com. Would gladly post my thanks here to boost your rep. Thanks in advice.
Max
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by 2dmax(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
kolaide: who say naija no get bill gate!!! abeg let my be part of the moving train.. surveycash you can as well help me out too in getting my cleaning biz to many Nigerians. ajani_kola@yahoo or dtclservices@yahoo.com

Thanks for over coming the greed nature of Nigerians leader!
@ ajani_kola/dtcservices, do contact me @ maxndianaefo@yahoo.com. Let's discuss ur business. Thanks. Max
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by 2dmax(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
tobicool:

Thanks Kolaide, I promised to update you all on my successes and failures and I will keep to that.

Does your cleaning business have a website? If yes, send me the link. If not, send me a private mail and I can design a professional website for you with customized branded logo at a very affordable rate.
tobi, well done and more grease. Sorry for seeking contacts on ur thread, hope u not offended. Can u send a mail to maxndianaefo@yahoo.com, I need a website. Thanks. Max
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by 2dmax(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
ade101: You can start earning money online too. just an extra 50% in 75 days. if
u are interested send me ur full name
and mail box. u will surely thank me
for this.(i wouldnt ask you a kobo becus i got it free too)
maxndianaefo@yahoo.com...waiting.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by sashaa(f): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
ade101: You can start earning money online too. just an extra 50% in 75 days. if
u are interested send me ur full name
and mail box. u will surely thank me
for this.(i wouldnt ask you a kobo becus i got it free too)
niftyblink@gmail.com
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by sashaa(f): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
Bro please am also in need of the business phone numbers @surveycash sent you, please help a brother. Help me send it to talk2emo@gmail.com. Thanks.[/quote]
me too ,plz. Niftyblink@gmail.com
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Topshop: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Are you interested in breaking bulk and become your own boss, here is an opportunity for you to grab. We supply any item that we know you can make good gain on.

School Bags different types very good quality. High School Musical, Mia (has pencil case), Hannah Montana, Red Baby (has pencil case.
Johnson baby wipes: 12 in a box.
You can place your order now as these items go very fast.
We can also source for any product for you in UK, IRELAND AND USA.
pin 21C1E1CA or topshopireland@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by TOKUGAWA(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
For just N2,000 (two thousand naira ) you can get a complete manual on Catfish Feed formulation at your backyard and save up to 45% on running cost of your farm on payment for the manual.Bonus Topics covered include:
Fish culture system design construction and management,
Fish feed production
Fish fingerling production
Fish disease control/prevention
Use of Groundnut cake as an alternative protein source in Fish diet
Poor fish management
Catfish nutritional fact to the human body
How to make money from backyard Fish smoking
Introduction to Sribs(India) innovative aquaculture health products like grofastmhibindz,viamina and topro.
Pay to OSIN-ADEBISI SEUN in any of the following banks:
GTB - 0112484197
ZENITH BANK - 4113121197
Send payment details and e-mail address to 08035326378 0r 08181290616. you will receive the manual by e-mail and then arrange physically for those of you that doesnt have an e-mail.
For other delivery options please call me on 08035326378 0r 08181290616

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by profet: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ Tobicool.

Well, you have already given me your tithe and that is your passion to succeed. You are a great person and your humility will take you places.
Remember that this is just the beginning. Therefore do not lavish your profits on liabilities and frivolities, rather invest in assets that will buy more assets and then you will become rich, very rich.

You definitely need financial intelligence to manage some level of wealth but for now, my advice to you is this. Get a cash/record book.
Put all your income and expenditure in to writing. Have clear and precise records of your business transaction. This will enable you have access to funds in the nearest future.

Secondly, when you have a corporate account, make sure that almost all your business transactions reflects in your bank account. This will go a long way to help.
I also offer to sign one of the guarantor forms for you and The second guarantor will not be a problem as I have that covered also for you. Simply send me a mail to @ tosabem2000@yahoo.com

Once again, more grease to your elbows.

@ survey cash,

Brother, if you dont mind, kindly send me the details. Thanks for your generosity. My email address is tosabem2000@yahoo.com
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by ezstino: 2:25am On Jul 27, 2012
can i have it too pls. ezstino1@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by policy2613: 3:18am On Jul 27, 2012
well this is how I make my own money.

Pet Protector is the best protection for your pet against parasites.
No need for fear of Ticks, fleas, lice and any other insect that think the bodies of our pets are a breeding ground.
Go to http://www.petprotector.org/?ID=11141 and purchase a pet protector collar.
Not only is it hazard free as nothing is ingested, it is also a fanciful gold colored collar which you can get to your doorstep in 48hours.
Another interesting package comes with purchasing this collar but you have to go to the site to find that out ;-)

Pet Protector disc is aluminum ‘charged’ with electromagnetic & scalar waves using Lenz Law principle to repel fleas and ticks. These waves create a protective, bio-resonance field, driving away parasites and preventing new ones from being hosted by your pet.

Pet Protector disc is designed for external use. Pet Protector disc is one of the safest treatments against ticks and fleas.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by ebose09: 5:24am On Jul 27, 2012
@tobicool. Have been following you thread from the start and am really impressed,motivated and inspired. guy we need pple like you to motivated other youth out their despite the bad mouth and insult from pple you still went ahead to disappoint them,now they are shouting I need d contact,show me way,"owo epo lomo ara banila"keep up the good works
@oga afam we need pple like you in Nland to encourage other to push up the ladder not stupid pple that don't believe in themselves not to say believe in others,you have been a source of encouragement to this guy from start
@suverycash I also need the link to access phone users in other to move my small scale home deliver meat business and my new Ankara business.my mail is eboseehidaimen@yahoo.com
@profet my na get interest for the online thing as long as it is legal,my mail is eboseehidiamen@yahoo.com
Finally @tobicool please if you don't mind can you put me through on how to use this bulk sms am interested,I can also venture into this business because I have pple who can pay for this,(make me self follow chop their money small)I am interested in the business please introduce it to me.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by babydiaper: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2012
tobicool:
"Nothing is impossible, If it can be dreamt, It can be done."

Hello,i am joyce from Quanzhou Aile Hygiene Products Co.,Ltd which located in China.Good luck!i like this words,"Nothing is impossible,if it can be dreamt,it can be done." excellent,best wishes~
If you want,then you will be.COME ON!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Excelboi(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2012
Tobi, can I introduce you to a Nigerian website that pays you when somebody signup under you? Reply me, and I will spill everytin here to share to others.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by McCoded007(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2012
im loving this thread...its so motivating.....thumbsup bro
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by surveycash(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2012

Please and please, this thread is not about surveycash giving one gsm no database or some marketers posting different kind of adverts here. We should be careful about how we drop our email address.

Giving out those numbers is spoiling business for those that are into gsm no brokerage.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by PapaBrowne(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2012
Nice Thread, I am following! I like believers. People who don't see impossibilities.

My own advice to all is simple. If you want to do business and succeed, all you need to do is to look.
Look around you. Anywhere you see a problem, there lies an opportunity. Solve that problem and you can make tonnes of money out of the solution! It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 28, 2012
McCoded007: im loving this thread...its so motivating.....thumbsup bro

Thanx man!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 28, 2012
Excelboi: Tobi, can I introduce you to a Nigerian website that pays you when somebody signup under you? Reply me, and I will spill everytin here to share to others.

Thanx man, I am open as long as it is Legit.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2012
baby diaper:
Hello,i am joyce from Quanzhou Aile Hygiene Products Co.,Ltd which located in China.Good luck!i like this words,"Nothing is impossible,if it can be dreamt,it can be done." excellent,best wishes~
If you want,then you will be.COME ON!

Thanks Joyce.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by PeterPyper: 3:32am On Jul 28, 2012
tobicool pls inbox me the link to get the bulk sms and active GSM number.....my email address is smalbodymightyswagga@yahoo.com pls include your phone number too so i can reach you..tanx
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by 2dmax(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2012
Peter Pyper: tobicool pls inbox me the link to get the bulk sms and active GSM number.....my email address is smalbodymightyswagga@yahoo.com pls include your phone number too so i can reach you..tanx
me too tobicool, maxndianaefo@yahoo.com
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: i no fit laugh die. O boy chop nackle.

Collect am abeg!.... No time!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by 2sexy(m): 2:09am On Jul 30, 2012
tobicool:

Collect am abeg!.... No time!
Ah... I don collect am.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 31, 2012
Okay Guys, Send me a private message to tobeezweb@gmail.com With the Title: PHONE NUMBER GENERATOR REQUEST to get the software that will enable you generate over 95,000,000 active phone numbers. I am tired of pple asking me which sms service do I use. I never wanted to mention it here but I want to be free abeg. I use SMSGATOR.com. There so many others that are even cheaper.

I wount be asking for money again. I am on the MTN network so send me N400 worth of airtime alongside the mail. That wount be a bad compensation abi?

I am will share more of my stories This week. Nothing much has happened except for the small sms advert campaign deal I am trying to hit.

For those of you planing to setup an online shopping site like www.kasuwa.com, U can contact me with the above email address.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 02, 2012
Hello Guys, I have been trying to strike some deals as regards the sms advert thing and I must confess it has not been easy. One small one just clicked and I want to invest the money somewhere.

I came across a correct location in surulere and I am considering setting up an fry joint. A fry joint is where pple can buy fried yam, plantain, potatoes and akara.

I have found a girl who is interested in runing and managing the business. I will like to kickoff on friday cos I dont want to waste time. Na August we dey now.

My only question now is If N12,000 can start the business? Cos that is all I have now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market / The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money: EZEGO (VICTOR OKAFOR) / Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.