Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,289 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital (16227 Views)

Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hello Nairalanders!, If I tell una say e easy, Then, I will be the biggest liar of the century.

But I have been pushing it solo solo as usual. My bulksms provider has been having some problems lately and I dont have any sms advert contract @ the moment and it seems that venture is no longer profitable.

Now, I am back to square one, I just cant wait to try plan B.

Tomorrow is Sanitation in Lagos, and I want to use that medium to market a product to all buildings in my street and I intend to make 100 from every building and their are over 100 buildings in my street.

I will collect the money and buy it for them. It is a big polyethylene bag that is used for waste dumping for easy disposal which makes LAWMA's work more easier.

I pray it all works out well. Will update you guys. I just need to raise 10k to get to the next thing.

God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Tobi, this is a good one. I`m glad you are gradually making progress trying to sell something tangible which is way easier.
On you newly proposed business, i can bet my right thumb on it that it will work. (only if you`re a good sales man).
God bless.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by babydiaper: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2012
grin No pain NO gain.
tobicool: Hello Nairalanders!, I have been going through some serious financial crisis lately. Infact, let me be blunt, I AM BROKE!.

BUT, I know how I can break out of this mess. Although I do not have a dime on me right now "as per money levels" I am very certain I can easily borrow N500 from a friend. So, I have decided to give you guys updates on how I am going to manage this money in building a business to help me become a millionaire by October this year which is like 3 months from now.

I know it might sound funny but I know it is possible. I go ignore shame make money o!

I will get N500 tomorrow Sunday for sure, so the story will start on Monday.

I know what I am about to do can be quite wired for some people, but I know what I am doing and I want to prove a point as well as encourage others.

"Nothing is impossible, If it can be dreamt, It can be done."

grin
tobicool: Hello Nairalanders!, I have been going through some serious financial crisis lately. Infact, let me be blunt, I AM BROKE!.

BUT, I know how I can break out of this mess. Although I do not have a dime on me right now "as per money levels" I am very certain I can easily borrow N500 from a friend. So, I have decided to give you guys updates on how I am going to manage this money in building a business to help me become a millionaire by October this year which is like 3 months from now.

I know it might sound funny but I know it is possible. I go ignore shame make money o!

I will get N500 tomorrow Sunday for sure, so the story will start on Monday.

I know what I am about to do can be quite wired for some people, but I know what I am doing and I want to prove a point as well as encourage others.

"Nothing is impossible, If it can be dreamt, It can be done."

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2012
@Tobi...any update?
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hello Nairalanders!
I am doing quite well at the moment and I am grateful to God. I now sell waste bags to buildings around my area every week.

I now earn a minimum of 5k every week.

For those of you who need genuine and active mobile phone numbers to broadcast messages to targeted audience in any particular state in Nigeria, feel free to call or email me.

Phone numbers cost N3.50k per unit and I sell a minimum of 1,000 units.

Call: 08187438896
or email: tobeezweb@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by NumberExtractor: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Phone Number Extractor Utility

This free online application Extracts & Purifies GSM Numbers from URLs, texts and Uploaded files.
You can Generate thousands of valid numbers
You can reformat list of GSM number to any desired formats
You can Group, Sort, and Manipulate GSM numbers to your desired output.
And lots more.

It is accessible from www. PhoneNumberExtractor.com
It's the cheapest and easiest way to build and manage your list of GSM Numbers. Try it !!!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nice one! I really love this thrend. OP, I was able to reach my target audience in Owerri. Thanks for providing such information. I now believe that sms broadcast is a strong way of advertising words in Nigeria. I advice to have a website for better result so that people can see what you have or do on your website after reading the text messages.

Please try and reduce the price of the phone numbers because I want to cover other states as well.

I respect your humility.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by acq321: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
acquirosoft software Technology Solutions is a professional Web development company based in Nagercol, India offering top-notch Website design & development services [url]more details http://acquirosoft.net/
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
greendice: Nice one! I really love this thrend. OP, I was able to reach my target audience in Owerri. Thanks for providing such information. I now believe that sms broadcast is a strong way of advertising words in Nigeria. I advice to have a website for better result so that people can see what you have or do on your website after reading the text messages.

Please try and reduce the price of the phone numbers because I want to cover other states as well.

I respect your humility.

Thanx man, I am currently working on the website and I will paste the link here by next weekend. As for reducing the price of the phone number, I will deduct 50kobo from it if you are buying above 1,000 phone numbers.

Cheers!
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Afamdman(m): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2012
Tobicol, not been here a while, so I read the updates, so how much do you have so far, hope your more focused this time. Don't let your fans down. Peace. Keep up the good work.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by PapaBrowne(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
Whats the latest Tobi?? Whats your status at the moment?
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by 2sexy(m): 12:34am On Nov 14, 2012
d guy don tire
PapaBrowne: Whats the latest Tobi?? Whats your status at the moment?
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by surveycash(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by neksummi(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2013
2sexy: d guy don tire

Seems so. Let me take over.

I've been thinking of how I could turn N3000 into N1million in six months and I came up with this plan:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Check it out.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hello Nairalanders! Happy new year to you all. It sure feels good to send my first post for this year on this day dated 1st of January 2013.

My prayer this year for all of us will be to excel beyond measures and to walk in the light of God so as to remain protected and blessed as we excel.

I know pple were wondering what kept the silence. The truth was that i bent on a web project and decided to lay low offline after I got a permanent weekly income through the sales of waste bag in my L.G.A in Lagos.

I DID NOT MAKE THAT TARGET AMOUNT, but i was stable and focused cos cash was coming in.

I have plenty goodies for you'll this year and we shall all grow beyond our expectation with my new project. I will launch this project by febuary this year. But before then, i will be introducing and updating you'all on the project subsequently and i will also seek your comments, advice or suggestions on it. This is all in a bid to make the project a successful one for us all.

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Like

Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2013
Follow my new post on the link below and discover my new life changing project

https://www.nairaland.com/1153725/investing-agriculture-2013-smart-option

Best Regards
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by SunnyJ2: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2013
McCoded007:
hi bro plz kindly forwrd it to me...thanxxx...sunkky001@live.com

please forward it to me too sundayattah4u@gmail.com
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by nairacodedcom(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Interesting thread.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Great Thread! Very motivational. I would love to know how far have you gone and whats your status like right now?
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by ihedinobi2: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Imagine what you could have made out of this thread if you faithfully documented what you did and the milestones you achieved and what you think may be why you failed to hit any target

I like the energy with which you started.
Re: Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2016
surveycash:

Sent.
please sir help me too.
abotusamuel@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / Petroleum Business: Pastor Loses N11m To Fraudsters / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.