Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19306 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
You cared enough to mention Nokia and Opera.

How can you be the one asking "who cares" when you were the one who first brought it up?

If you didn't care, then don't bring it up......
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Mandelaguy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
I wonder why rational thinking cannot be part of people's lives. Anyway, everyone cannot be mad at the same time...Atleast, sane people like AIT,channels,Police,army,Oshiomole,legislators have commended the president on the stance he took in Edo election,the security he provided and the professionalism exhibited by the security operatives on duty....nothing pass that one..if there had been any form of failure they would all have forgotten that GEJ had done his job of delegating duties to those capable of handling it,they would have crucified him on air and on social media...now tha he has succeeded and Edo has emerged successful,they have refused to give it to him...shameless hypocrites!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: You cared enough to mention Nokia and Opera.

How can you be the one asking "who cares" when you were the one who first brought it up?

If you didn't care, then don't bring it up......

Well ur short memory will not remind u that u referred to me as Mr laptop,so I don't really blame u,KID.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
Correct. I pointed out that you are one of the laptops in Abuja.

You went on a long and erroneous rant about the model of phone i use.

I then corrected your errors..and then you asked "who cares?"

Is it not somewhat illogical to ask who cares about a topic YOU brought up?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
ubandire:

My brother are u minding the daft kid?He's so inferior,such people will definitely fade with time,are u surprised he couldn't sustain the tinubu crusade?with a shallow brain he can't sustain arguments,so don't bother wasting ur time with a Kid.When he gets to our level he'll understand.

You should have seen him going on and on like someone on drugs about how the thief, forger and drug baron in Tinubu was going to provide industrial estates, electricity, end to end railway lines... ...How Yoruba land was going to secede... Just call it Eldorado!
Suddenly, the fool has realised that Tinubu is a criminal afterall and that his endless threads, authored with unmitigated idiocy were the acts of bed wetting adolescent.

Ask the brazen fool what happened to his campaign, especially now that we only hear of Amosun's "airconditioned bridges" and Aregbesola's unsurpassing mediocrity! Lol!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Of what relevance is Tinubu in a thread about propagandists, political pr[i]o[/i]stitutes, and laptops asking for GEJ to be praised for not rigging an election?

Then later this same guy will be like "who cares about Tinubu", when he was the first person to bring him up grin

The way you laptops reason amuses me...they need to upgrade your software to the latest version so you can reason a bit more sharply
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

You should have seen him going on and on like someone on drugs about how the thief, forger and drug baron in Tinubu was going to provide industrial estates, electricity, end to end railway lines... ...How Yoruba land was going to secede... Just call it Eldorado!
Suddenly, the fool has realised that Tinubu is a criminal afterall and that his endless threads, authored with unmitigated idiocy were the acts of bed wetting adolescent.

Ask the brazen fool what happened to his campaign, especially now that we only hear of Amosun's airconditioned bridges and Aregbesola's unsurpassing mediocrity! Lol!

Don't mind the FOOL we know his type...
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
GEJ 40 laptop crew = Elrufai fairly used BB Curve 2 crew grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
jmaine: GEJ 40 laptop crew = Elrufai fairly used BB Curve 2 crew grin

lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by AjanleKoko: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Let's Praise Gej by AjanleKoko: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
I had a good laugh from this thread, cheesy
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Same here. These propogandists are fun to provoke grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Of what relevance is Tinubu...

We are only proving that you are a fool, sir.
What happened to your lofty Tinubu dreams and your campaign for secession of Yoruba land? Lolzzzz!
Once a fool, always a fool.

Bro, believe me, we are only trying to help you here.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
See me see wahala

Help from the abuja laptops

Android phone does not seek assistance from paid laptops in abuja

Grizzly bears do not seek help from cows
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
ubandire:

Free and fair elections devoid of violence and manipulation of figures have been very alien to us in this part of the of the world,when we achieve feats that were hitherto unimagined in this country ,we shouldn't have any reason not to celebrate the architect no matter who has done it before or is doing it.We are patriotic Nigerians,we will not fail to celebrate transformation.

I've seen and heard people celebrate Gov.Fashola for cleaning up oshodi,celebrate Gov Akpabio for massive infrastructural development,celebrate Amaechi for his educational strides,the lists goes on and on.

Come to think of it,American presidents brandish their terrorist crackdown as achievements during campaigns and are celebrated for it,for instance Osama bin laden has been an enemy of state to the Americans,when President Obama got him,he was celebrated and infact it's one of his major campaign points,is he not supposed to provide security for Americans?Sometime recently President Obama succeeded in pushing through his health reform agenda via a bill to parliament,there was so much celebration and champagne popping in the white house and he's now using it as a major achievement to ask for a second term in office, he's also being celebrated for it.

If it wasn't for HYPOCRISY how would we not applaud this man for making our votes count in this country?It has been an anthem for the opposition and now he's made it reality some bunch of never see well loosers are making unneccessary comments over it.President GEJ promised it during his campaigns and he has followed it up with action,which goes a long way to burtress the fact that he's a man of his words.

The transformation Agenda must continue whether the enemies of state celebrate him or not.

Classic Post . . . .Bros, I hereby endorse this post as a shut up declaration . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beaf:

We are only proving that you are a fool, sir.
What happened to your lofty Tinubu dreams and your campaign for secession of Yoruba land? Lolzzzz!
Once a fool, always a fool.

Bro, believe me, we are only trying to help you here.

But the Fool doesn't understand cos he's a FOOL.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
laptop quoting and responding to laptop

wonders shall never cease
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
ubandire:

But the Fool doesn't understand cos he's a FOOL.

Lol! Bro, that is the hallmark of a fool.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ektbear: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
Laptop #1, Laptop #2. Tweedle dum[i]b[/i], tweedle dee

Maybe if you ask nicely, someone will upgrade your software
Re: Let's Praise Gej by idirect(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
Praise da GEJ
Hallelooters grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
idirect: Praise da GEJ
Hallelooters grin

Lol . . .All Join grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by nduchucks: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Why do you people always have to fight over trivial issues like the very accursed tribalists you are?

The facts are:

(1)The Edo electorate and citizens decided to ensure that their voices are heard by turning out and voting
(2)The Edo electorate and citizens did their best to prevent rigging where they could
(3)GEJ deployed 3500 troops to maintain order - lack of order during elections is a major ingredient for rigging
(4)The Nigerian police also recalled Olayinka Balogun, the Edo State Police Commissioner, to the police headquarters. Commisioners are typically active in organizing rigging.

There is therefore certain amount of kudos that are in order for Mr. President. The greatest kudos obviously belong to the Edo people who have shown Nigerians, why they are one of the most civilized people in Nigeria. No wonder their empire reigned for ages until Fodio dealt with them. lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
^
Brother Ndu stealthily imports his Northern boastful flavour . . why the Dan Fodio stunt undecided
Re: Let's Praise Gej by karlmax2: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Don't mind the elrufai fairly used BB crew.in the ondo election were ACN would be trunced they would start screaming rigging everywhere
Re: Let's Praise Gej by totorimi: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
Make no mistake the victory of ACN in Edo was beyond what GEJ, Anenih, INEC or the PDP rigging machinery could stop. The power of the people held sway, it was obvious that if anything was done to the contrary Edo will go up in falmes. The Edo experience is reminiscent of the Okorocha victory in Imo state. It is the weakness of GEJ that has produced the empowerment of the people. So we salute the weakness of GEJ.
PDP tried by deploying the heavy machinery in Edo to qwell any unforseen development should the PDP candidate be declared winner but unfortunately the landslide victory was glaring. It would be almost impossible to manipulate the results.

I wont be surprised if PDP bring back Iwu ahead of 2015 but i am convinced Nigerians are now ready for them.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Gbawe: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Same here. These propogandists are fun to provoke grin

grin grin grin You've noticed also? They are like 'thick' robots who develop a malfunction the minute you introduce concepts not covered by the limited and cheap software they are programmed with. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by 3kay945(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
ifihearam: @3kay945
You are a fool and your generation is clueless
You are an example of an ungrateful soul
Una no lyk beta tin @all
Una for edo state for knw beta if na obj time
thanks for your compliment but wait a minute, what is this am hearing about 40 laptops?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2012
totorimi: Make no mistake the victory of ACN in Edo was beyond what GEJ, Anenih, INEC or the PDP rigging machinery could stop. The power of the people held sway, it was obvious that if anything was done to the contrary Edo will go up in falmes. The Edo experience is reminiscent of the Okorocha victory in Imo state. [size=18pt]It is the weakness of GEJ that has produced the empowerment of the people. So we salute the weakness of GEJ. [/size]
PDP tried by deploying the heavy machinery in Edo to qwell any unforseen development should the PDP candidate be declared winner but unfortunately the landslide victory was glaring. It would be almost impossible to manipulate the results.

I wont be surprised if PDP bring back Iwu ahead of 2015 but i am convinced Nigerians are now ready for them.
So doing the right thing is weakness . . . .Wetin we no go hear from the[b] unusual blind hordes[/b] of cynic species
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2012
The title of this thread should be changed to "lets commend gej".you transform human beings to gods and leaders to dictators when you praise them.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by MurphyT1: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2012
Even Adams baba commended him, 'twas really an effort in the right direction...I pray it's sustained, so that Nigerians can look beyond for a more stronger, united democratic Nigeria ...[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]WELL DONE GEJ and d pple of Edo state
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2012
chima12: The title of this thread should be changed to "lets commend gej".you transform human beings to gods and leaders to dictators when you praise them.

Seconded . . . . .Oga Kasiem, abeg effect the needed amendment grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ubandire(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
It's simple and clear,barely 48hrs of being re elected for another term in office,Gov oshiomhole paid a thank you visit to President GEJ at aso villa,and thanked for him for the success recorded in the election he also commended the President for ensuring that the elections were free and fair.

Does that send any message to Grizly Bear,Gbawe and their team of el rufai hirelings?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.