Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,741 members, 7,862,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19294 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
Bukkyade: [s]continue fooling yourself. Those who breed a tiger finally end up in its belly.

Let your OGA dem continue to sponsor Boko Haram. Shebi na 15 yr old boy commit suicide bombing for mosque?
The violence is now coming home gradually. If they like, let them continue to brainwash their subjects. Their bombings are coming round to them.
What you don't know is that the more they throw this bombs, the more they solidly our resolve in the south not to vote for any northerner.
I will still vote for GEJ in 2015[/s]

Jonathan is incompetent. He has nothing to offer. He is selfish and clueless. I know he will start avoiding Kogi now, what a timid leader. he is also corrupt. How can all evil be in one man and is the president? Nigerians need to reclaim Nigeria.

Make una vote wisely in 2015. We need an alternative. Let raise competent leader up and throw away clueless Jonathan.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Bukkyade: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf: `` I want to appreciate Mr President with his resolve and public pronouncement that he would provide adequate security for the people and the INEC staff before, during and after the election.

``I am glad that Mr President kept to his words of assurance that there would be no thuggery, hooliganism and violence during the Edo Governorship Election.

He said that the president had led by example, which is the hall mark of a statesman.

``He is indeed a statesman, a man of honour because there was adequate and effective presence of security agents on ground.

``I am impressed because the army actually played a neutral role .in the election,’’ he said.

-Oshiomole

The person wey contest the election himself don commend President GEJ. I no know Wetin else these noise makers dey disturb us for here. LIARS
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf:

[size=14pt]`` I want to appreciate Mr President with his resolve and public pronouncement that he would provide adequate security for the people and the INEC staff before, during and after the election.

``I am glad that Mr President kept to his words of assurance that there would be no thuggery, hooliganism and violence during the Edo Governorship Election.

He said that the president had led by example, which is the hall mark of a statesman.

``He is indeed a statesman, a man of honour
because there was adequate and effective presence of security agents on ground.

``I am impressed because the army actually played a neutral role .in the election,’’ he said.

-Oshiomole[/size]

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/29848/2012/07/15/i_am_glad_mr_president_kept_his_words_oshiomhole.html

[size=42pt]Thank you, GEJ!
Fresh Air!
[/size] cool

Re: Let's Praise Gej by superior1: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Why should I organise a band of praise for my security-man for not allowing thieves into my house, what am I paying him for?

I will praise Jonathan the day he gets solution to BH

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Old Wizard:

Jonathan is incompetent. He has nothing to offer. He is selfish and clueless. I know he will start avoiding Kogi now, what a timid leader. he is also corrupt. How can all evil be in one man and is the president? Nigerians need to reclaim Nigeria.

Make una vote wisely in 2015. We need an alternative. Let raise competent leader up and throw away clueless Jonathan.

With due respect, you really sound mad, bro.
Where do "they" find such uncultured types?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by uzomagic(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
Aside from the fact that some people have been contracted to castigate this govt on Nairaland, I can't find any other logical reason why some people will come here to deprive the president of the gratitude that the comrade Governor has willingly and freely offered him.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by OldWizard1: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

[s]With due respect, you really sound mad, bro.
Where do "they" find such uncultured types?[/s]

Rewind shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What a meretricious hypocrisy! The people that want the clueless incompetent moronic Jonathan to be praised for Edo elections are the same people that believe he should not be blamed for the insecurity in the country.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]

Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
Old Wizard:

40 laptops crew? I don't understand.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/745012_00a-1_jpg9db310ec111881d42476fd50e933024d[/img]

Ask Beaf, he can explain cos he's the ring leader & be careful, u might think u interacting wit different pple but there is just one person wit many browsers & different user Id's.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Appliedmaths(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
some of you are just talking out of ignorance,i worked as a polling unit officer 1 in ward 4,and i am telling you if you see the number and faces of the deployed army officers to our unit to even think of being a ploitical thug go dey hard you.Gej should be appreciated for deploying soldiers to every ward in the state and even the streets of edo.God used him to save our lives(we the polling unit officers) and also conduct a credible and authentic election.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
uzomagic: Aside from the fact that some people have been contracted to castigate this govt on Nairaland, I can't find any other logical reason why some people will come here to deprive the president of the gratitude that the comrade Governor has willingly and freely offered him.

Bruv, do they even sound normal?
Leave the nobodies to keep ranting even after Oshiomole has thanked the President.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
If Osho baba can commend GEJ for being a sincere and an unwavering umpire, despite his party stake and the notorious history of previous election's . .Who are those riff raffs who feel otherwise

If you feel he shouldn't be commended,then is it the recently conducted L.G.A sham election umpired by the ACN in Lagos State that is worth mentioning . . . .
Re: Let's Praise Gej by duality(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
kai! 11 pages of ranting.

ppl are really jobless.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by wurajone(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
Only slaves give thanks for what is the right of free men. Jonathan deserves no praise.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Dollarman101: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: If Osho baba can commend GEJ for being a sincere and an unwavering umpire, despite his party stake and the notorious history of previous election's . .Who are those riff raffs who feel otherwise

If you feel he shouldn't be commended,then is it the recently conducted L.G.A sham election umpired by the ACN in Lagos State that is worth mentioning . . . .
A.C.N? Is that one a political party? That is Tinubu's private limited liability company for all I care. Have you ever seen A.C.N organise any real internal party primaries for its aspirants?
All we hear is that Mr A or Mrs z or nephew B has been given the party ticket by Tinubu, the MD of A.C.N. look at the shoddy manner by which they conducted LGA elections in Lagos state. Candidates were announced as winners without any official result figures in support. Up till now, the choice of the party's flag bearer in Ondo is a matter of conjecture. If Tinubu' wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, he will throw up one name.
Yet these bingos will see all these rubbish and look the other way while invading Nairaland to tarnish the efforts of a man, who has supritendeded over the best elections in the history of 4 th republic politics.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by comradefery: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: We all know the antics of Retardeen Jonathan in Ekiti and Bayelsa state
Wear your thinking cap and talk like a human being. What happened in Ekiti state? In Bayelsa what happened, except that a poorly performed Sylva was rejected by his party,. Did any other party mount an opposition in the election? Retardeen Jonathan.....is that the only grammer you know!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by ifeci: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
wurajone:

Only slaves give thanks for what is the right of free men. Jonathan deserves no praise.

Strong Word!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
naijababe: Choi, so an election in Edo state in now in the same vein as the death of christ shocked ? Y'all are making new heights everyday
we are going new heights cos u decided to be ignorantly reading words in isolation.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
superior1: Why should I organise a band of praise for my security-man for not allowing thieves into my house, what am I paying him for?

I will praise Jonathan the day he gets solution to BH
that day u'l still ask what are u paying him for.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dedeike: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
Old Wizard:

Ain't you tired of sounding like a broken record with this same old lines?
In one year, Jonathan has shown more clue than all your paymasters combined. we would have gone far if your paymasters were wise enough to embark on the present reforms that GEJ IS spearheading in both the energy, power, ports, transport, public service and financial sector.
In just one year, GEJ has been able to produce the much awaited PIB bill for the revolution of the petroleum sector. He is constructing the much abandoned Benini-Ore-Sagamu highway which appeared to be a taboo for previous administration. He has reformed the secondary school curriculum, established 9 universities, and launched the almajiri school project which your paymasters lacked the sense and initiative to do.
He has reformed the ports. Changed concessionaires for the airports, refurbishing the four major international airports and is constructing light gauge railways across major cities in Nigeria.
He is reforming the power sector, refurbishing the abandoned NIPP power plants and set to privatise PHCN next week. He has reviewed our tariffs in such a way as to to reflect cost of production and thereby attracting private sector investments into the sector. SIEMENS, GENERAL ELECTRIC have all come to participate in the post privatisation era. SPDC has already commenced moves to build a gas plant in IMO for the power stations due to the new tariff regime.
If your paymasters were half as brilliant, we would have gone too far by now.

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
And where is the scumbag who wrote the below?

Beaf:

Please, lets not talk rubbish because we know GEJ is a decent man and a gentlemans gentleman.
It is the quiet ones that are to be feared though. Fill in the gaps.

I do not see a future for Oshiomole, he is going to be the sacrifice.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by bigmaut: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
praise gej ma foot!oshobaba d apostle of one-man! one vote! shld be praised 4 scaring d hell out of pdp & mr fix it,Tinubu must have coach him on how to prevent pdp rigging in any state grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
bigmaut: praise gej ma foot!oshobaba d apostle of one-man! one vote! shld be praised 4 scaring d hell out of pdp & mr fix it,Tinubu must have coach him on how to prevent pdp rigging in any state grin grin grin grin

Dude, Tinubu does not teach anything in the SS. Ok?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by fortran12: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
why should u thank someone for doing his job, why is he then gettin paid?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
fortran12: why should u thank someone for doing his job, why is he then gettin paid?

Ask Adams Oshiomhole for pouring ceaseless encomiums on the person of GEJ . . . . In his words below,

I want to appreciate Mr President with his resolve and public pronouncement that he would provide adequate security for the people and the INEC staff before, during and after the election.

He said that the president had led by example, which is the hall mark of a statesman

``He is indeed a statesman, a man of honour because there was adequate and effective presence of security agents on ground.

``I am impressed because the army actually played a neutral role .in the election
,’’ he said.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by TippyTop(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
fortran12: why should u thank someone for doing his job, why is he then gettin paid?

Did you bother reading what the gov said? Because you're bereft of senses let me quote you one statement.

Oshiomhonle said:
"I am glad that Mr President kept to his words of assurance that there would be no thuggery, hooliganism and violence during the Edo Governorship Election"

We would be counting dead bodies if Obasanjo was still president.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by deandavid(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
ifihearam: If GEJ was interested in rigging Edo state,he would have used federal might and nothing go happen,he is a perfect gentle man who values his words and promises hence he played a fatherly role, you will recall that when he came to benin to campaign Oshomhole welcomed him ap d airport. He just came to show solidarity to the part and not the pdp candidate. If dem born any other party well make dem try delta,rivers,akwa ibom. Or any state with oil.
o yea, delta? Pdp is losing it, just watch and see, this time blood go flow, if d hrt beat can make it, the big hrt will also do it,if pdp resist d change, WAR GO START.Hope u knw warri gat guns.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Let's Praise Gej by deandavid(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu: And where is the scumbag who wrote the below?

u knw wat i see, if gej fails to give us light b4 nxt electn, i see osho baba taking d slot of ss second term,under the acn party. Whose vision is clearer?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by deandavid(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike: Ain't you tired of sounding like a broken record with this same old lines?
In one year, Jonathan has shown more clue than all your paymasters combined. we would have gone far if your paymasters were wise enough to embark on the present reforms that GEJ IS spearheading in both the energy, power, ports, transport, public service and financial sector.
In just one year, GEJ has been able to produce the much awaited PIB bill for the revolution of the petroleum sector. He is constructing the much abandoned Benini-Ore-Sagamu highway which appeared to be a taboo for previous administration. He has reformed the secondary school curriculum, established 9 universities, and launched the almajiri school project which your paymasters lacked the sense and initiative to do.
He has reformed the ports. Changed concessionaires for the airports, refurbishing the four major international airports and is constructing light gauge railways across major cities in Nigeria.
He is reforming the power sector, refurbishing the abandoned NIPP power plants and set to privatise PHCN next week. He has reviewed our tariffs in such a way as to to reflect cost of production and thereby attracting private sector investments into the sector. SIEMENS, GENERAL ELECTRIC have all come to participate in the post privatisation era. SPDC has already commenced moves to build a gas plant in IMO for the power stations due to the new tariff regime.
If your paymasters were half as brilliant, we would have gone too far by now.
* yawns*na english u dy speak, we need lite, lite up dis dark country 4 God sake, if he doesn do all this tins, wat will he be doing? He is just unfortunate 2 b voted in in times, when nigerians are wiser and wont take any bullshit, the nxt president will even get it hotter than dis, if he is nt up and doing.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by fortran12: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tippy Top:

Did you bother reading what the gov said? Because you're bereft of senses let me quote you one statement.

Oshiomhonle said:

We would be counting dead bodies if Obasanjo was still president.

It is rude of you to insult people who voice their opinions, you dont have to agree with it.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Chinom(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Only mo'r'ons will actually think jonathan is happy that his party couldnt win Edo state despite all the threats,manipulations and intrigues to the run-up of the election.The simple fact is that the election process had not nothing to do with jonathan but the people of Edo state that resisted every attempt by pdp to rig the election.

Where was Jonathan when pdp attempted to manipulate the voters' register before oshiomhole cried to the world ? I still maintain that the emergence of oshiomhole has nothing to do with jonathan but the people of Edo state that voted wisely,protected their votes,thwarted pdp's attempt to rig and elected a credible governor for themselves and by themselves.

I normally don't respond to id-iots like you simply because only m0ronic imbeciles like you are quick to drop the word "mo-r-ons". Your comment displays crass ignorance of the Nigerian situation before Jonathan came in. Let me tell you how it was during OBJ's tenure.
In Edo state, people could vote wisely, protect their votes and thwart any attempt to rig, BUT Anenih will write the results the way he and OBJ wants it to come out.Before GEJ, people could do all those things you mentioned, but the results are written even before votes are cast. What GEJ did now is to provide the enabling environment for people to vote and make their votes count. JONATHAN MADE IT POSSIBLE. That's why he deserves praise. Did'nt people vote "wisely"for MKO Abiola ?. Did he become the president ? NO. Because the man in charge then did not have the interests of our nation in mind like Jonathan does. OBJ and IBB had wicked intentions. Jonathan is God sent. There are many crooks he could have appointed to head INEC if he had bad intentions. But he chose Jega and most importantly gave him a free hand to operate.
People like you who know nothing about the intricasies of Nigerian politics, past and present should shut up. I will be the first to criticise Jonathan when he's wrong. So far he is the best thing to happen to Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by TippyTop(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
Chinom wrote:
What GEJ did now is to provide the enabling environment for people to vote and make their votes count. JONATHAN MADE IT POSSIBLE. That's why he deserves praise. Did'nt people vote "wisely"for MKO Abiola ?. Did he become the president ? NO. Because the man in charge then did not have the interests of our nation in mind like Jonathan does. OBJ and IBB had wicked intentions. Jonathan is God sent. There are many crooks he could have appointed to head INEC if he had bad intentions. But he chose Jega and most importantly gave him a free hand to operate.

Great analysis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos / Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu / How Oshiomhole’s Doggedness To Protect Buhari In NASS Pitted Him Against Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.