Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,190 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

All Becos Of Bread & Butter... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Becos Of Bread & Butter... (724 Views)

Have U Ever Been Turned Down Becos Of Ur Handsomeness / She Post Her Younger Sister Unclad Pics On Facebook, Becos She Snatch her bf / Help I Am A Psycho Becos Of A Self Confident Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Becos Of Bread & Butter... by marvelck: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
This is when a babe beds a man in order to get a black berry phone or other favours from him. someone told me the other day about a friend of hers who went with a man to Abuja and stayed in an hotel with him for a week, so that he can buy her a black berry phone. luckily for her, she came back with a black berry touch beaming with smiles and proud to have a BB. You can imagine the extent some girls can go just to get something from a man. some do theirs to buy brazilian weave-on. and I bet getting such a money from a man for that, would require the girl spending months with him in a hotel. And doing this leaves some of these girls with both visible and invisble scars on their body. which many of them wont want to accept. you can imagine being made to sleep with this and that Alhaji, Senator or business man whom you dont know his source of wealth or true character. strangers from nowhere in most cases. just to receive one help or the other. girls una dey try o. And when a girl decide to be different from the rest, to work hard rather than sleep around for bread and butter, others would start seeing her as a fool. angry with her for trying to be holier than thou. And we also have those who feel bad atimes, whenever they think of what they've done/doing to get this and that. the 'rigours' they subject their body to everyday, and the dirty things they do behind closed doors with different men just to be where they are or have what they have...all cos of bread and butter.

Re: All Becos Of Bread & Butter... by 195(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
OP

I've talked, Talked and talked and they've refused 2 listen

So I ve decided not 2 talk anymore

Leave them 2 their trauma

Its their future husbands we shud pity
Re: All Becos Of Bread & Butter... by megareal: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
@OP
I tire o. I've been seen as stupid and dumb by my friends and colleagues for refusing to gallivant around town for material things. What you describe is mild compared with the real life story of these girls. Most of them have cars and businesses courtesy of these men but underneath the polish, you see women whose souls and bodies have been broken in a thousand pieces, whose morals have been compromised beyond repair. As you rightly said, they carry the scars of a lifetime.
To each her own but I just wish they will listen cos easy comes easy goes.
Re: All Becos Of Bread & Butter... by AdeniyiA(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
God will help us o, some ladies have lost their bright future cos of unholy intimacy. many high profile men use d stars of young ladies to boost their financial & political status. uh, ladies beware!
Re: All Becos Of Bread & Butter... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
@OP
if a gal wants to be a LovePeddler then let her do that and carry her own cross. if everyone was RIGHT then this world couldnt function, you need WHORES, you need THIEVES, you need ARM ROBBERS in order for the world to go round. as much as they may be the scum of the earth, you can clearly see that these parasites have been here since the beginning of time.

if a gal wants to sell off her coochie, then let her do so (isnt it HER own coochie that is being banged?)......just focus on gals who dont, et voila!
Re: All Becos Of Bread & Butter... by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
I agree with MJB, how is it anyone's business?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Man? / True Meaning Of Love. / Age Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.