Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze (15390 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Tatoo Infection! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze by Mcleo007(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
JallowBah:

Good. Too many people dosmiley But; If you do find a very, very good salon that have a teachers-boy/girl doing tats for lower prices..go for it. IF that person makes a mistake, the one who train him/her will fix it later on. Takes longer time, though, but for me it was a good dealsmiley

Where did you get urs?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze by JallowBah(f): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mcleo007:

Where did you get urs?

All of them, exept the ones on my face, in Norway. The ones in my face I got in Serrekunda-area in Banjul.
So, sorry to say; I cant help you with a good one in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze by AmakaG29(f): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
I'm too clumsy for tattoos. I have enough scars and bruises on my own without paying someone to mark my body up. I don't do piercings or tattoos.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze by jbblues24(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? / Hair Must Grow Naija: How To Make Carrot Oil At Home. / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.