Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. (2204 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Do Unfaithful Men (and Women) Have Lower IQs? / Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2007
We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women

You know you cannot be faithful to your partner, please leave before it is too late.

If you are being abused or misused in a relationship before marriage, please leave and don't make the mistake of wedding an abusive man or woman.

I abhor unfaithful men and women.

Many unfaithful men and women lie to deceive and lure ignorant and innocent men and women into relationships.

The following dialogue is very common among unfaithful lovers and partners.

‘ Do you have a boyfriend?"
“ No."

“ Do you have a girlfriend?"
“ No."

“ Are you married or in a relationship?"
“ No."

In the late 1990s, after my German partner returned to Munich and went missing, many of the local girls and women crept into my life and most of them left when I did not have any relationship with them until I met one appealing young lady from Edo state. She was tall and slim and I wanted her. She was brought to our uncle's house by the girlfriend of my cousin, a popular Nollywood actor. I did not waste time in winning her the same day we met on a Friday and on Monday; I wanted to sleep with her. She said it was too early to do so and I agreed, but she obliged to show me her beautiful body. As I explored her body, she was turned on and wanted me to make love to her. I was happy to do so and she said my manhood was too big for her and I stopped. She asked me to continue and I refused.
Whilst I was walking with her on the street in our neighbourhood, a short Igbo man came to her and asked her where she had been.
“ Becky, where did you go? And you took the key with you?"
She brought out the key and handed it to the man.

Later she told me that she was living with the man and they were live-in lovers, but she did not love him and would prefer to marry me.
I did not like the fact that she never told me that she had a boyfriend who accommodated and fed her. I felt sorry for the man she betrayed, I politely left her, and until date, I have never looked for her.

If she did not love the man, she should not have lived with him and pretending to love him.

There was another woman who is a popular fashion designer in Lagos and is married with three beautiful daughters and two handsome sons. I knew the husband who was tall and good-looking. Their first daughter who is now 20 and at Covenant University was very excited every time I visited and loved to read novels. I love girls and women who love literature, so we became close. I was very popular for my company of models and actors and she wanted me to tickle her fancy.
The mother told me that my slim and trim body excited her and I knew she wanted a relationship. She wanted us to go places together. When her husband left for Japan, she intensified her efforts to become my lover, but I stopped all her amourous overtures.
If I committed adultery with her, I would have committed fornication with her daughter. I walked far away for my own good.

Three other married women I had to flee from were even as dangerous as desperate housewives. One of them was a model and ruined my Valentine's Day four years ago as she visited me whilst I was relaxing with my Val, a beautiful Igbo Princess and an attorney. She ignored my Val and insisted that I must make love to her. I took her into the study, pecked her, and told her to leave. But she refused until my Val and I left the flat. Later, she went to confront my Val and wanted to discourage her from becoming my girlfriend. So, I went to her residence to see her husband and five children. They were poor and the husband was a very quiet man. I advised her to be faithful to her husband and help him to bring up their lovely children. I kept away from her.

I have seen women having extra-marital affairs for no good reason.
They were driven by their childish and foolish lust.

We should not welcome unfaithful men and unfaithful women.
Re: We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. by Jomodupri(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2007
Man, i like ur courage. Keep it up.
Re: We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. by stefykarl: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2007
whom should we ask
Re: We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. by Nautillus(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2007
The only thing i could extract from all the above is that "you live a very promiscious life"

The rest is completely imcomprehensible. Gbam lipsrsealed
Re: We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. by biolabee(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2007
and the point is?

A whole load of bollocks
Re: We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. by Orikinla(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
From my past experience, I have the knowledge to conclude that:

We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women!
Re: We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. by steaming(f): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2007
Honestly, i hate repeating but what was this whole thing about? about your sex life or what really are you talking about. Where should we not welcome them into? Nairaland??

(1) (Reply)

What Goes Around Comes Around: Really? / Kissing? / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.