Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Need A Publisher For My Books. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need A Publisher For My Books. (624 Views)

Need A Publisher / In Need Of A Publisher.... / Are You A Publisher Interested In Buying My Manuscript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Publisher For My Books. by BroProsper(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2012
Please can anyone give me a liable publisher that can give me a decent work on my books. I have published them online in Amazon.@ www./brnkt7p.
But i need to publisher them on a hard copy. If you have any good idea or assistance. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Publisher For My Books. by Tobitbooks: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2012
As an unpublished writer don't get intoxicated with the idea of selling to a publisher. They focus majorly on established authors so as to leverage their expertise and obtain sales and publicity. My advice is this: try to self publish, no matter how difficult it might sound to you. Trust me it will pay off. Or you can try our print-on-demand option. We print for as low as 150 copies for as low as 55naira per copy depending on the number of pages and book format. Visit www.tobit.tk or 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks or follow at www.twitter.com/tobitbooks. Thanks and good luck! Keep the writing ambition running.
Re: I Need A Publisher For My Books. by onomewriter: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hello. I am Onome Okovwurie, the director of Think Publishing House. we have several best selling books in our name. we just completed the publishing of two new books "The Noble woman" and "The youth revolution" and they are currently on sale nationwide. we have our team of writers and editors and will get your your ISBN number in less than 5 hours and your book in less than a week. This is what we do.feel free to call me on 07035060156 or mail onomeokos@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Publisher For My Books. by Tobitbooks: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
The only writers that suceed are those that cast their bread on water. I.e those that self published compared to the traditional lane of looking for a publisher to writer a 10 thousand dollar check. Most established authors you know, started off by self publishing.
Make the name, publishers will then beg to sign you up. Trust me am talking from experience.

(1) (Reply)

60 Original Poems In 60 Days! / Enter The Sixth Annual Essay Competition On Issues In Homeland Security And Home / Editors And Ghostwriters Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.