Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My People Help Dis Case Of Mine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My People Help Dis Case Of Mine (3346 Views)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Judge Dis Case / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Riodiao(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2012
My broda use ur head if u get angry u'll lose out completely. Just play along,pretend nd show her love.Then f.uck her and tell her its ova,kick her out. With this u didnt lose out
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 17, 2012
She may jst be testin ur level of trust 4 her
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 17, 2012
Riodiao: My broda use ur head if u get angry u'll lose out completely. Just play along,pretend nd show her love.Then f.uck her and tell her its ova,kick her out. With this u didnt lose out
so pple stil think lik ds? _SMH
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Mynd44: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2012
190:

theres notin 190 can do now

shes sucked the prick and taken in all the c[i]u[/i]m
Stop scaring the guy
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by fasttrack(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Flexi, update!!!!!!!!!
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by koozy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
Dude, that your girl?! She never said she had a man. Sorry bruh, she smashed the hommie grin
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Saintsquare(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
How many days has she spent in Enugu?nd she s already sendin an apology msg,calm down and wait for her arrival,don't be in a hurry to ask her wat happened.If it turns out that she cheated on u,forgive her and quit the relationship.God help you
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by tellwisdom: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ewoooooo embarassed embarassed Jesus wept embarassed embarassed
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Mynd44: 5:11am On Jul 20, 2012
Just relax and let her come back. Then ask her all you want
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by fasttrack(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2012
@OP she never come back from her enugu, pen-is na bad thing ooo. So u r telling me she has been in enugu since then and them never do matriculation finish. Anyway all I can say is tht her well is getting drilled properly. Moral! Don't let a fish loose in d ocean, if u nor chop am, some1 else go chop am for U (don't hold on 2 a virgin 4 keep, unlock b4 u get beaten 2 it). Update us ooo.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by gandkiss: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
GUY,SHE IS JUST PUTTING U TOD TEST,SHE WANTS TO SEE HW U WULD REACT N IF U HV ANY TRUST FOR HER,I SUGGEST U JUST PLAY IT COOL N AWAIT HER RETURN.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Binty(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
190:

theres notin 190 can do now

shes sucked the prick and taken in all the c[i]u[/i]m
jeez dude u ar making the poor guy anxious na op ask her watz up wit d cryptic messages tel her u ar nt a magician
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Overlaps he deserves it
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Beync(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
Updates plsss! What happened, is she back? dis is full of suspense. op come back here
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by fasttrack(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
dude give us a feedback

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' / 11 Tips On How To Get Bigger Boobs NATURALLY In Days / 10 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl On Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.