Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna (18506 Views)

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Azidogen2: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ISLAM. CHOI I PITY THE WORLD. cry angry
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007: @onatisi
yeah poverty played 10% role
buh 90% is ideology.. Poverty alone cannot make u blow urself up with others...

Abdumutallab is a son of one of d richest nigerian.. Living in 3million pounds mansion and yet he wants to blow himself and others up..

Dubai is tourism country... Tourism is one of the major source of income.. Their government wnt allow break down of law as a result of extremism.. Nobody will wana travel to a country that the security of life is not guaranteed

and abt recruiting frm africa..
Thats becoz majority of africans have slave mentality.. Thats why they will condemn anytin that belongs to them (their heritage) to embrace western and arab things..

i think nigeria own is more political , initially when boko haram started they said they will be attacking only government units or targets and that they wanted to avenge the killing of their leader, all of a sudden they changed their reasons to that of Islamic separate state that wasn't their initially message according to them, i have been wondering who brought that one in , it is my believe that we are dealing with not just only one group and that another group is pursuing another agenda alongside that of boko haram
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
onatisi:

i think nigeria own is more political , initially when boko haram started they said they will be attacking only government units or targets and that they wanted to avenge the killing of their leader, all of a sudden they changed their reasons to that of Islamic separate state that wasn't their initially message according to them, i have been wondering who brought that one in , it is my believe that we are dealing with not just only one group and that another group is pursuing another agenda alongside that of boko haram
it might be or was political b4.. Buh what we have now is nothing buh religion terrorist organisation...it has grown far beyond politics.. Even d politicians that might have created the monster cannot tame it anymore

Remember that in a video that imam shekau sent after this day bombing.. He was appealing to nigerians to stop calling them boko haram, that they are not boko haram buh organisation that is propagating jihad in nigeria..
And he gave their new name (
(Arabic: ﺟﻤﺎﻋﺔ ﺍﻫﻞ ﺍﻟﺴﻨﺔ ﻟﻠﺪﻋﻮﺓ
ﻭﺍﻟﺠﻬﺎﺩ, Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna
Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad =english ...
People Committed to the
Propagation of the Prophet's
Teachings and Jihad))..
So saying its politics is like going back to stone age.. Its a religious organisation and nothin more except we wana use sentiment to shy away frm the truth

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by BetaThings: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007:
agreed!

Buh they have many sympathizers in the north thats why they are always successful when they carry out their violence act...

I wnt say all muslims are terrorists .. We have reasonable muslims in the south..
Buh it wnt change the fact that 95% of terrorism are carried out by muslim

So the kidnappers that took Abia hostage had many sympathisers in the state. Right?
I can see that the drug dealers in Mexico that is terrorising the country has a lot of sympathisers

How did you arrive at 95%
The invasion of Vietnam, what was it? The invasion of Cuba, Mexico, Nicaragua.
They are not acts of terrorism?

When was the last time a muslim country invaded a christian country?
When was the last time that a dispute between muslims turned into a global conflict?
Who produce the most weapons in the world?

Muslim youths confronted Boko Haram, we are still talking about sympathisers. What else would you have them do?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by str8talk1: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
D Northern leaders(past and present) shld c wat damage dey hv done to dia pple afta being in charge of dis country 4 over 35yrs.
And d most annoying thing here is d clamour by d Northern Governors for Special Security Fund for d North to fight d BH insurgency. Can dey pls tell Nigerians wat have dey been doing wt d mthly security vote dey collect?
Itz obvious dat until dis craze of dashing out monies dat cannot b accounted for to Governors and even 2 d President stops and excessive powers of d executive curtailed,Nigeria will continue to remain a big joke.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
BetaThings:

So the kidnappers that took Abia hostage had many sympathisers in the state. Right?
I can see that the drug dealers in Mexico that is terrorising the country has a lot of sympathisers

yes they have many sympathiser ... If they dnt their wnt be getting away with it easily i dnt wana go tribal.. Buh its a knwn fact that there are many kidnappers in abia due to d get rich quickly of sum igbo youths (no offence my igbo people) and they help their brothers even when they knw what he is doing is wrong..
And for mexico.. Google it most of the drug barron and lords their have many sympathizers even in government.. Do more research on that
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by BetaThings: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007:
it might be or was political b4.. Buh what we have now is nothing buh religion terrorist organisation...it has grown far beyond politics.. Even d politicians that might have created the monster cannot tame it anymore

Remember that in a video that imam shekau sent after this day bombing.. He was appealing to nigerians to stop calling them boko haram, that they are not boko haram buh organisation that is propagating jihad in nigeria..
And he gave their new name (will google d name and post it later)..
So saying its politics is like going back to stone age.. Its a religious organisation and nothin more except we wana use sentiment to shy away frm the truth

So does Shekau make sense to you? What he is after is impracticable
What religion? What jihad? Must he kill all muslims who disagree with him (and who are in the majority) to prove to you that his own religion is different and without precedent in Islam
anybody can claim to be fighting jihad. Afterall an american went to Afghanistan with a private mission to arrest the leader of the Taliban

The lady that went to UI mosque during Jumuah service and started shouting "Accept Jesus" to Muslims who were praying, what do you think she was doing?
She was "fishing for souls" and "preaching the word of God". Or was she not? So how is her understanding different from Shekau's or Rev King's?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007:

And he gave their new name (will google d name and post it later)..
i think u got it right, the group has metamorphosed into a extremist group monster and difficult to tame , which brings me back to my reasoning and idea which is most of the northerners dont support them but the fear of boko haram seems to be the beginning of wisdom in the north
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by BetaThings: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
str8_talk: D Northern leaders(past and present) shld c wat damage dey hv done to dia pple afta being in charge of dis country 4 over 35yrs.
And d most annoying thing here is d clamour by d Northern Governors for Special Security Fund for d North to fight d BH insurgency. Can dey pls tell Nigerians wat have dey been doing wt d mthly security vote dey collect?
Itz obvious dat until dis craze of dashing out monies dat cannot b accounted for to Governors and even 2 d President stops and excessive powers of d executive curtailed,Nigeria will continue to remain a big joke.
Is this a problem of the North or Christians?
Because the two people who have ruled this country the longest are Christians
Obasanjo - 11.5years
Gowon - 9 years

And you talk as if there are no kleptomanias in the South
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Bella3(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
BetaThings:

What religion? What jihad? Must he kill all muslims who disagree with him (and who are in the majority) to prove to you that his own religion is different and without precedent in Islam
anybody can claim to be fighting jihad. Afterall an american went to Afghanistan with a private mission to arrest the leader of the Taliban

The lady that went to UI mosque during Jumuah service and started shouting "Accept Jesus" to Muslims who were praying, what do you think she was doing?
She was "fishing for souls" and "preaching the word of God". Or was she not? So how is her understanding different from Shekau's or Rev King's?
msteeew. Hieght of stupidity! The young woman shud'a been restraind nt killed!
Rev. King neva forced any1 2 come 2 hiz church (dat dosnt justify hiz action). Bt they are in no way same wit the shekau guy.
@topic
kudos to the youths. We need more muslims and non muslims like dat

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by BetaThings: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
onatisi:
i think u got it right, the group has metamorphosed into a extremist group monster and difficult to tame , which brings me back to my reasoning and idea which is most of the northerners dont support them but the fear of boko haram seems to be the beginning of wisdom in the north
Jonathan was not able to tame MEND. Afterall his house was bombed
And he could not go to Maiduguri
Obasanjo went and his host was killed within 48 hours and the culprits are at large
When Ojo Maduekwe encouraged Nigerians to ride bicycles, but was knocked down, everybody learnt their lesson
With Boko Haram killing both the low and the high, how many people will be bold enough to confront them?

The history of WWI tells us that it never makes sense to confront a gun with bare hands
And with war. A suicide bomber only objective is to kill many. He does not mind dying

The way Christians egg Muslims on, charging us to do more and try to play us like pawns in their chess game, one is left with the impression that the objective is just to kill off all muslims (both the Boko Haram members and the muslims that oppose BH)
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by BetaThings: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Bélla3: msteeew. Hieght of stupidity! The young woman shud'a been restraind nt killed!
Rev. King neva forced any1 2 come 2 hiz church (dat dosnt justify hiz action). Bt they are in no way same wit the shekau guy.
@topic
kudos to the youths. We need more muslims and non muslims like dat
1. The woman was not killed
2. Rev King did not promise them that he would burn adulterers. That came after brainwashing was complete. Even though at his trial, members of his church always came to court to support him and had to be confronted by Area Boys.

My point is like Shekau, the other two misunderstand concepts
Shekau cannot declare Jihad. Period. and against who? His understanding of Islam is weak. I am serious about this
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
BetaThings:

okay i will ask u....is imam shekau a muslim or not? how come we have many terrorist organizations that link themselves with islam? if he is not a muslim ..what are the real muslims doing to stop imam shekau from given islam a bad name? why and how does he get many foot solders

the lady that went to jumah service ...did she go there with a bomb? did the Christians condemns the act or not?
answe am waiting?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
BetaThings:
Jonathan was not able to tame MEND. Afterall his house was bombed
And he could not go to Maiduguri
Obasanjo went and his host was killed within 48 hours and the culprits are at large
When Ojo Maduekwe encouraged Nigerians to ride bicycles, but was knocked down, everybody learnt their lesson
With Boko Haram killing both the low and the high, how many people will be bold enough to confront them?

The history of WWI tells us that it never makes sense to confront a gun with bare hands
And with war. A suicide bomber only objective is to kill many. He does not mind dying

The way Christians egg Muslims on, charging us to do more and try to play us like pawns in their chess game, one is left with the impression that the objective is just to kill off all muslims (both the Boko Haram members and the muslims that oppose BH)

so Mend is forcing people into Christianity now abi? and jonathan house that they bomb is for the glory of Christ?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by mathskill: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
The issue of boko haram is a clear manifestation of the failure of the Nigerian state to protect its citizen be it christian or muslim.The actions of the youths in kaduna is commendable and goes to show that muslims in nigeria are no sympathizers of boko haram.Boko haram kill without discriminating between muslims and christians.Ignorant people come up here on nairaland to ask why they are not exposed by muslim communities in the north.Now tell me who in his right senses will do that when he sees the IG of police was attacked right in his headquarters,soldiers with thier tanks armoured personel carriers armed with all kinds of guns including air support in form of helicopter gunships of the nigerian airforce are finding it difficult to curtail boko haram and then an over pampered brat will ask why ordinary muslim citizens are not standing up to boko haram.Boko haram claim they are waging a jihad,on whose mandate?i wonder,definatly not from northern muslims.Infact thier actions are anti-islam and anti-muslim.When boko haram strikes,it is them alone,why accuse all muslims for complaicancy,why paint muslims with one brush.Boko haram are but a group of criminals who happen to bear islam as thier religion,they have no place in islam and muslims.What good example to follow than that of the holy prophet MUhammed(SAW) who when a group of christians visited him and had no were to worship opened the doors of his mosque for them to pray in.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by mathskill: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
The issue of boko haram is a clear manifestation of the failure of the Nigerian state to protect its citizen be it christian or muslim.The actions of the youths in kaduna is commendable and goes to show that muslims in nigeria are no sympathizers of boko haram.Boko haram kill without discriminating between muslims and christians.Ignorant people come up here on nairaland to ask why they are not exposed by muslim communities in the north.Now tell me who in his right senses will do that when he sees the IG of police was attacked right in his headquarters,soldiers with thier tanks armoured personel carriers armed with all kinds of guns including air support in form of helicopter gunships of the nigerian airforce are finding it difficult to curtail boko haram and then an over pampered brat will ask why ordinary muslim citizens are not standing up to boko haram.Boko haram claim they are waging a jihad,on whose mandate?i wonder,definatly not from northern muslims.Infact thier actions are anti-islam and anti-muslim.When boko haram strikes,it is them alone,why accuse all muslims for complaicancy,why paint muslims with one brush.Boko haram are but a group of criminals who happen to bear islam as thier religion,they have no place in islam and muslims.What good example to follow than that of the holy prophet MUhammed(SAW) who when a group of christians visited him and had no were to worship opened the doors of his mosque for them to pray in.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by mathskill: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by mathskill: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by BetaThings: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007:

okay i will ask u....is imam shekau a muslim or not? how come we have many terrorist organizations that link themselves with islam? if he is not a muslim ..what are the real muslims doing to stop imam shekau from given islam a bad name? why and how does he get many foot solders

the lady that went to jumah service ...did she go there with a bomb? did the Christians condemns the act or not?
answe am waiting?

There is nothing spetacular about your questions
Shekau calls himself a muslim. What he is doing is clearly haraam. It is difficult to just declare anyone a kaffir. You may not like this. But it is the same procedure required to pass fatawa and declare jihad. Were this not so anyone can just start a jihad
But clearly Shekau is doing things that outside the rules of Islam. He kills indiscriminately. He kills fellow muslims, innocents, children, the aged and women. Even in a lawful jihad you cannot kill these people

There are many christian terrorists too. Check Hutaree, LRA, IRA etc
There would have been more if more christian countries are occupied
The Taliban was trained and financed by the Americans when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan
Same American later confronted some of these guys when they invaded Iraq
Note that America invaded Iraq and toppled the government. The people who resisted were called insurgents
Same America and Britain encouraged Charles De Gaulle to resist when the German invaded France and toppled the French government. But De Gaulle was called resistance. The occupying Germans called them traitors and saboteurs

The first thing to do is to ensure that he does not have too many foot soldiers. This is by telling potential recruits that Shekau's actions are deeds of hellfire
Muslims who know them should report them and resist them where they can. The Kaduna incident is an example
It may appear that he has foot soldiers but there are a lot of unemployed youths. They are impressionable and susceptible to brainwashing. Note that the boy who went to that mosque was even pushed
However do you think he has up to 10,000 people?

It does not matter if the lady went to the mosque with a bomb or not. She heard about fishing for souls and misunderstood it. I can nearly guess she would have been with Shekau on "Jihad" were she a muslim

Several muslim leaders have condemned Shekau. Sheik Jafar was killed because he publicly denounced Boko Haram even when Mohammed Yusuf was alive.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by BetaThings: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007:

so Mend is forcing people into Christianity now abi? and jonathan house that they bomb is for the glory of Christ?
Why is it so difficult to discuss with you guys?
MEND was SS movement, agitating for the rights of SS
Jonathan, the highest ranking govt official from SS was not able to tame them

Why do we expect Muslims who are not in government (and who are even being attacked by Boko Haram) to tame Boko Haram

Is this not clear enough from my post?
And has any muslim rejoiced whenever BH killed anyone including christians

I saw a post on NL today where a guy said that he is a christian and his dad is a muslim
Would his dad rejoice when BH goes to attack a church. His son might be there afterall. Is the dad closer to BH than to his son?

Let us try to be objective. If all muslims supported BH, did you think you could live peacefully in the south? Did you think more would not have been caught?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by macjive01: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: And 2moro people will be saying dat,bokoharam don't kill muslim.Last time i check districk head is a muslim always,u never hear a christain bearing d name hakimi,and it is d same muslim dat u ppl claime support bokoharan,dat stop dis attack.I hope u ppl now get d pic on d situation in d nroth.

most xtains in kaduna are muslim converts
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by BetaThings: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
macjive01:

most xtains in kaduna are muslim converts
And the one targeted is an Alhaji after converting?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by lacasa: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007: ^^
dude! How many times do i have to tell u to go and learn how to write with normal text and proper english in public forum? undecided

R u a homo?

Silence ain't working in Ūя̲̅ case(being a fool dat u are), ​ so​ u definitely must be a homo.

Sorry "dude", i'm not interested wink
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
all this bikering and accusation trading wont solve the problem.it is obvious from what i can read christians believe that the average muslim see a christian as an infidel and how much more an extremist,on the other hand muslims are trying to say that not all muslims think like that and it is only a minority or few that has that mentality,my next question is .now what is the solution issue and how can muslims stop this few that are given them a bad name ?and collectively both christians ans muslims how can we stop boko haram from causing more damage?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
Da-unashamed:

you sound alot like my dog,it makes to much noise that doesn't make sense.
If it does not make sense to you,worry not man.By Sunday,after an a very hot Slap from your pastor,it will surely make sense to you.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
lacasa:

what Ɣou αve written here is nothing but foolish "hate speech".

Xtianity was spread Ђδω? - was it not by the same sword

Wat was the knight templar n wat was his crusades abt?

Ɣou said xtianity is spreading, where?

Open Ūя̲̅ wikipedia n see, islam is one of the biggest, (if not the biggest) n fastest spreading religion on earth with most rapid no of converts, mostly xtians. Google it.

Every religion has certain bad eeggs amongst them †ђat deviate one way or the other from the true teachings of the relogion.

Hitler, the lord's army in uganda, anderss brievik (norway terrorist), the kkk in american, adolf hitler etc are those terroristd throughout history †ђat came out of xtianity.

But was christianity said ϯo be bad or were xtians being seen all as terrorists cos of a few †ђat deviated from the right path

​ so​, wat r u trying ϯo do with Ūя̲̅ long write-up here?

It wnt work!.

Islam is bigger than any propaganda, ​ so​ Ūя̲̅ mission here is futile.

Infact, let me say it †ђat Bokoharam is nt even religious bt a front for political n selfissh gains.

The earlier u get it into Ūя̲̅ thick skull the beetter for u
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
lacasa:

what Ɣou αve written here is nothing but foolish "hate speech".

Xtianity was spread Ђδω? - was it not by the same sword

Wat was the knight templar n wat was his crusades abt?

Ɣou said xtianity is spreading, where?

Open Ūя̲̅ wikipedia n see, islam is one of the biggest, (if not the biggest) n fastest spreading religion on earth with most rapid no of converts, mostly xtians. Google it.

Every religion has certain bad eeggs amongst them †ђat deviate one way or the other from the true teachings of the relogion.

Hitler, the lord's army in uganda, anderss brievik (norway terrorist), the kkk in american, adolf hitler etc are those terroristd throughout history †ђat came out of xtianity.

But was christianity said ϯo be bad or were xtians being seen all as terrorists cos of a few †ђat deviated from the right path

​ so​, wat r u trying ϯo do with Ūя̲̅ long write-up here?

It wnt work!.

Islam is bigger than any propaganda, ​ so​ Ūя̲̅ mission here is futile.

Infact, let me say it †ђat Bokoharam is nt even religious bt a front for political n selfissh gains.

The earlier u get it into Ūя̲̅ thick skull the beetter for u
Maw God bless you.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007: ^^
dude! How many times do i have to tell u to go and learn how to write with normal text and proper english in public forum? undecided
Why do u always
complain about people's
text?Does it mean none
of the ''big men'' in ur
village has a
Blackberry?..Please stop
messing urself up here.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2012
BetaThings:
There is nothing spetacular about your questions
Shekau calls himself a muslim. What he is doing is clearly haraam. It is difficult to just declare anyone a kaffir. You may not like this. But it is the same procedure required to pass fatawa and declare jihad. Were this not so anyone can just start a jihad
But clearly Shekau is doing things that outside the rules of Islam. He kills indiscriminately. He kills fellow muslims, innocents, children, the aged and women. Even in a lawful jihad you cannot kill these people

There are many christian terrorists too. Check Hutaree, LRA, IRA etc
There would have been more if more christian countries are occupied
The Taliban was trained and financed by the Americans when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan
Same American later confronted some of these guys when they invaded Iraq
Note that America invaded Iraq and toppled the government. The people who resisted were called insurgents
Same America and Britain encouraged Charles De Gaulle to resist when the German invaded France and toppled the French government. But De Gaulle was called resistance. The occupying Germans called them traitors and saboteurs

The first thing to do is to ensure that he does not have too many foot soldiers. This is by telling potential recruits that Shekau's actions are deeds of hellfire
Muslims who know them should report them and resist them where they can. The Kaduna incident is an example
It may appear that he has foot soldiers but there are a lot of unemployed youths. They are impressionable and susceptible to brainwashing. Note that the boy who went to that mosque was even pushed
However do you think he has up to 10,000 people?

It does not matter if the lady went to the mosque with a bomb or not. She heard about fishing for souls and misunderstood it. I can nearly guess she would have been with Shekau on "Jihad" were she a muslim

Several muslim leaders have condemned Shekau. Sheik Jafar was killed because he publicly denounced Boko Haram even when Mohammed Yusuf was alive.
u didnt answer the question. u only gave me conspiration theories of america did this and germany did that without any source or evidence to back ur point that america truely did all these things u mentioned...

[i said, why do we have many terrorist organisations carrying out pure mass killing linked with islam]

[ira like u said are seperatist fighting for freedom from british just like biafra

LRA Never carry out any major attack knwn to d world

hutaree is not even associated with christianity and neva carry out major attack]..

Now do u wana compare dis groups with the likes of [alqeda, boko haram, hamas, taliban, hezbollah, alshabab, etc]

then for the bolded part ...
cant d muslims create like a vigilantee group that will counter the excesses of shekau since condeming alone is not working...
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 1:42am On Jul 17, 2012
BetaThings:
Why is it so difficult to discuss with you guys?
MEND was SS movement, agitating for the rights of SS
Jonathan, the highest ranking govt official from SS was not able to tame them

Why do we expect Muslims who are not in government (and who are even being attacked by Boko Haram) to tame Boko Haram

Is this not clear enough from my post?
And has any muslim rejoiced whenever BH killed anyone including christians

I saw a post on NL today where a guy said that he is a christian and his dad is a muslim
Would his dad rejoice when BH goes to attack a church. His son might be there afterall. Is the dad closer to BH than to his son?

Let us try to be objective. If all muslims supported BH, did you think you could live peacefully in the south? Did you think more would not have been caught?
i thot u are one of those dumb muslims that always want to link Mend with christianity and their actions with boko haram..

Come to think of it.. Dnt u think muslims have more jobs to do in taming this boko guys than the government?

Government can only use force on them..

Buh its up to the imams and islam cleric to teach boko guys what islam is truely all about... The boko guys pray like normal muslims and they go to mosque... It should be an opportunity to change d way dey tink
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2012
lacasa:

R u a homo?

Silence ain't working in Ūя̲̅ case(being a fool dat u are), ​ so​ u definitely must be a homo.

Sorry "dude", i'm not interested wink
i will advice u to go on pc and see how stupiid ur text look
.. I use bb too buh decency matters alot
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 1:45am On Jul 17, 2012
akthedream:
Why do u always
complain about people's
text?Does it mean none
of the ''big men'' in ur
village has a
Blackberry?..Please stop
messing urself up here.
Who is this imbeci'le? undecided
How old are? u by the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bashir Tofa 'Zoning Is Dead In Nigeria' / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello In Closed-Door Meeting / Onnoghen’s Resignation: Buhari Is Vindicated, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.