Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna (18507 Views)

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by crackhouse(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
feelamong: CAPTURE 101:

I hope JTF and STF are reading this on how to capture Boko Haram boys.. undecided
JTF & STF will rather develop wings & fly than pursue them.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by aryzgreat: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
i love this kaduna guys! my heart goes out to those brave youth! together we shall chase away those infidels!
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Parnassuss(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Notice how the news specifically states YOUTHS overpower gunmen, not Christian Youths, Muslim men, or Aladura pikins? Abeg Nairalanders do not come and add ur own biases here, let's just celebrate a victory over darkness today. But why did these guys want to kill a Kd ruler, BH wants to start using Maiduguri tactics there too!

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by speeder(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
nicely done
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by U09ce: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
Pls if u no hold gun, no approach gun-runners o!GUN NO BE MACHETE
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Siga: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
These are the kind of guys that deserves my 72 virgins....confirmed... wink...Good job guys
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by EMPERORZIMUS: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
Sii no even start that gist that area na my area and Muslims hate Christians so you can't yane me dat gist ma guy if na mahuta,afaka and mando zone dem no fit reach cos boko try am aboki career don end 4 dat area.
jamil!:
The muslims too are target!
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Tayo114: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2012

I hope JTF and STF are reading this on how to capture Boko Haram boys.. undecided
I trust dos youth more than jtf. let's pple orgnize themselvs nd deal with BH. dnt depend on jtf.up rigatsa youth.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by chuks49(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
noblezone: 17 and 22!

Can you imagine such child abuse! Those who did this to those kids must be brought to book.

Islamic child soldiers is the worst that will happen to Nigeria.

All Islamic schools should be investigated o. Let us look into their curriculum.

Courses like:
Hatred 101, Jihardism 203, Suiciding 107, Shooting 201, bombing 101 and all such courses must be banned.

You skipped virgins 072

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by cheddarking(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Respect to these youths that confronted TERRORISM with BRAVERY
Youths that defended their Communities from enemy BULLETS armed with nothing but BARE HANDS and a sense of DUTY.
I salute these youths that did what most Nigerians are scared to do: Putting their lives on the line to send a message to Boko Haram:
WE WILL NOT BE BULLIED....

Hats off to these youths...

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by phadat(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Bravo if this guys (BH) are made to know that they have opposition and not all northerners are in support of their jihad they will have a rethink
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by erniok(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
C as belle dey sweet me as I read this sweet news.
Abeg, make dem carry dem go Abuja before we read about Kd prison break.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by achi4u(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
dis one na action filmcheesy
Remained me one of those Indian film called "the gods must be crazy'
In that film,an europian explorer treated to shot those black naked Indians,instead of them to surrender or run for their dear life,one of them came to the whiteman with long pump-action and started peepin into the mouth of that gun,na so dy whiteman com confusegringringringrin

well done job to those youth but next time try play with caution.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by totozmoney(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
lmao...
they sure wud learn or else they wud be given carry over sef

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
#singing# make una no b JTF & Police 4 mouth ooo pamurege.... Mk una do somtin pamurege.... Weldone boys, more vaseline to una muscles.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Hadone(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2012

SURE THIS SIMPLE SOLUTION CAN HELP THE JTF TOO!! NOT HARASSING AND KILLING THE INNOCENT UNNECESSARILY.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by ebamma(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
i dont buy this story,so this bokoharam guys were firing bullets and the youths were still after them and none of the youths was killed,sounds more like an indian movie to me

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Solemntee: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
I commend d youths of the community for their synergy at overpowering d terrorist, however; we must all be tactful in face to face fight with armed terrorists especially when one is unarmed.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by bigmaut: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
Brave & heroic act! the northern governors shld stop playing d ostrich,come out & condemn Boko haram in strongest term,& reward,employ & compensate d brave youths,the best approach to deal with those demons,dan iska is jungle justice & fire 4 fire,pikin wey sey im mama on go rest him 2 no go rest,any pple or nation that refuse 2 defend itself & her law-abiding citizens is a fail state,a coward state & it risk disintegration grin grin grin grin
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by lacasa: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007: It shows kislam and its foot soilders are failure like their prophet.. They cant islamize ordinary kaduna(christian state)

they are buncha failures and they will continue to fail

AMEN
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by lacasa: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007: It shows kislam and its foot soilders are failure like their prophet.. They cant islamize ordinary kaduna(christian state)

they are buncha failures and they will continue to fail

AMEN

Ɣ must u say stupid thinz just ​ so​ Ɣou get noticed

It's quite dumb of Ɣou.

1st of all kaduna is not a christian state last i knew.

2ndly, theee district head n the youths comprised muslims, the same people tђat the gunmen shot/attempted ϯo kill, ​ so​ wat r u saying

Stop smoking dat ish pls
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Hadone(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
ebamma: i dont buy this story,so this bokoharam guys were firing bullets and the youths were still after them and none of the youths was killed,sounds more like an indian movie to me
POEPLE LIKE U WERE ALWAYS ANGRY WITH DEVELOPMENTS LIKE THIS. BY THE WAY, WE'RE ALL HERE JUBILATING AND PRAISING THEIR VICTORY. COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LIKE.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by jmaine: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
see pure liver things shocked . . .afterall, the Nigerian defence academy is situated in KD . .why bois no go dey terribly wosky and rugged cheesy

Wosky KD boiz . . .I dey feel una confirmed rugged agility joor cool
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
hotwax: This is a lesson to us all.

a great lesson .that together we can defeat this terrorist if we are united and determined
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by lacasa: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
noblezone: 17 and 22!

Can you imagine such child abuse! Those who did this to those kids must be brought to book.

Islamic child soldiers is the worst that will happen to Nigeria.

All Islamic schools should be investigated o. Let us look into their curriculum.

Courses like:
Hatred 101, Jihardism 203, Suiciding 107, Shooting 201, bombing 101 and all such courses must be banned.

Must Ɣou exhibit Ūя̲̅ ignorance n bigotry everytime

Its getting old abeg
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by size38: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Good job by these Kaduna youths, but my advice for them is this, next time b4 handling them over to JTF, Police or any other govt authority, they should first cut off their two hands so if they get released by their sponsors, they wont have hands to pull the trigger.again.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by lacasa: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
Well, it was only a matter of time b4 the northerners got tired of their land being destroyed for no reason.

Jtf abi Stf na wash!!.

i'm proud of ma guys in KD.

KD for life cool
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
lacasa:

Ɣ must u say stupid thinz just ​ so​ Ɣou get noticed

It's quite dumb of Ɣou.

1st of all kaduna is not a christian state last i knew.

2ndly, theee district head n the youths comprised muslims, the same people tђat the gunmen shot/attempted ϯo kill, ​ so​ wat r u saying

Stop smoking dat ish pls
quote my post when u are ready to write normal english

for now no comment

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Euroclydon(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
Bravo Bravo!!! lets follow their examples cos its better to die fighting than to just wait for them out of fear and die like fowl! They should be emulated walahi!

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by maygah(f): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
Tthis is cool, youth ready to liv dere lives for each oda.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by texazzpete(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
jude33084: Champaign poping for those brave worriors cool

Intense sorrow for your English teacher! shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by ganye1: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: This is what I expect El Rufai, Buhari, Sanusi Lamido, Nuhu Ribadu and other Moslem elites in the North to be doing and encouraging instead of acting as if BH is their private army. I'm so pleased with the action of the youths and the comments of the village head. You can see clearly that he does not support BH. Kudos.
As if you are the one who encouraged them to do what they did. Why can't you tell the president to tell his arms bearing security men to do the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) / Onnoghen’s Resignation: Buhari Is Vindicated, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.