Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna (18501 Views)

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by kaeto(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Long live kaduna youths... The other things running through my brain is the intensity of beating those bokos will recieve under the hot sun before they are finally sent to paradise. I pray those mythical virgins will reject the because of the much scars that would be even deep to their bones.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
achi4u: ...and boko haram do bomb mosque?
And they bomb schools?Ask for their address so that you can ask them such question yourself..As for me,i dont know what they are up to cos Islam does not permit it.

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by josephsuberu(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
[quote author=akthedream]Where in the Quran can you find such rubbish called 72 virgin and the evil bokoharam?..Why not give them to PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE,as he has already tasted and dumped 2 and still looking for more virgins..Remember,they wanted to kill a Muslim man and were also caught by some muslim youth too.After you will say they attack christains only..M0r0ns.[/quote)
it is found in quran chapter 9vs29-30.perhaps u dont read ur quran well enough.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
ba-karya:
Wonder if xtianity teaches its adherents to bash oda religions or r dey jst plain ignorant?
Nope,it thought them to.1..Slap people(Oyedepo),.2..Burn people(Rev king)..3.Prohesise doom(T.b)..4..Coil/Perm ur hair(Oyakhilome)..5..Get 72 virgins(Okotie..2 and counting)..6..Deceive and defraud people(Pastor fireman)..You want to hear about how to own a PRIVATE JET or HOW TO OWN EXPENSIVE SCHOOLS built by the poor but strictly for the rich?..Let us just liue as one and stop saying what we dont know about other people's religion.There is no religion without bad people.There is religion and there is personal attitude..

4 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by antsut(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007: It shows kislam and its foot soilders are failure like their prophet.. They cant islamize ordinary kaduna(christian state)

they are buncha failures and they will continue to fail

AMEN
Guy, you're clueless or high on cheap crack or dead.
Hey! I can see your tomb. Is that epitaph? It read: Amos Moams On SoberlY in hell, AMOSY
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
[quote author=josephsuberu][/quote]Did u care to read the quran very well to know what led to that verse?If that is the rule,why is it that it only occur in the north and not other part of the country..What does an eye for an eye mean in the Bible.Do u want me to mention where people were killed in the bible by even some so called prophet..If some particular set of group start attacking christains now,wont u retaliate at somepoint or u think the best thing to do is to wait till you are wiped out wholly?just like what d so called bokoharam hs trying to do do Nigerians?By the way,i see u did not respond to the other part.I have some question for you..How many virgin would u like to disflower..Your Pastor Chris is on number 2 now and counting..Oop ..Have you been slapped by ur Daddy Oyedepo today?..Pls dont be ashame to say it..I hear even your Jesus(Nel Gibson) or what is his name...flogged some people in the temple or so?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by whitecaleb2010: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
wow, i commended the youths so much for their support towards fighting these terrorist. I pray that God will grant them the strength to fish out those who ve indulge themselves in such an terror act..
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by phildon: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
jamil!:
The muslims too are target!
No! They tought the District Head was a xtian. Lol
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by phildon: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: Nope,it thought them to.1..Slap people(Oyedepo),.2..Burn people(Rev king)..3.Prohesise doom(T.b)..4..Coil/Perm ur hair(Oyakhilome)..5..Get 72 virgins(Okotie..2 and counting)..6..Deceive and defraud people(Pastor fireman)..You want to hear about how to own a PRIVATE JET or HOW TO OWN EXPENSIVE SCHOOLS built by the poor but strictly for the rich?..Let us just liue as one and stop saying what we dont know about other people's religion.There is no religion without bad people.There is religion and there is personal attitude..
I luv u

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Freddieyankee:

How can only one youth be killed if this pple are firing directly to the youth.... Abi na rubber bullet or don't you know what Ak machine gun can do... Abeg me no buy the story unless the youths use science or mayb dem dey disappear or re-appear

please kindly read the story again carefully when they say shooting directly it doesnt mean that they stood in front of the gun directly the ppl were shooting at them but one the ppl were outnumbered ,two u dont the sort of enviroment they could have cornered the bh boys and thirdly the bh boys too will or dont know what sort of weapons the boys were using and they kept firing until their bullet got finished pls pls pls read the story again and digest it
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: Nope,it thought them to.1..Slap people(Oyedepo),.2..Burn people(Rev king)..3.Prohesise doom(T.b)..4..Coil/Perm ur hair(Oyakhilome)..5..Get 72 virgins(Okotie..2 and counting)..6..Deceive and defraud people(Pastor fireman)..You want to hear about how to own a PRIVATE JET or HOW TO OWN EXPENSIVE SCHOOLS built by the poor but strictly for the rich?..Let us just liue as one and stop saying what we dont know about other people's religion.There is no religion without bad people.There is religion and there is personal attitude..

classic!
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
when i come to nairaland i seem to believe that boko haram as been very very sucessful in their dastardly acts and that they have achieved their aims and objective.because now when u read any political news the christians are against the muslims and vice versa .the northerners are always cusring ibo and yoruba and viz a viz,if boko haram came to spilt nigeria along ethnic lines and religious lines i think they have done their job well.we should be praising the kaduna boys that risked their lives to stop something which is wrong but here we are insulting each other religions and tribe.we should look at boko haram as a common enemy and not fight ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by TOKUGAWA(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
In Ancient times when "infidles's' guns and explosives were not available to the muslims, they uses swords to spread terror across Arabia, Europe, India etc converting people by the sword, the threat was to behead the Boko Haram's goals are very clear and the Christian community in Nigeria is starting to think that there is a deliberate attempt by Western media outlets and analysts to mask these goals.Ancesors of present day Muslims who did not convert to islam and raping the female ancestors, setting their homes on fire of the ancestores of present day muslims.
Fewer infidels (non-muslims) were killed when bombs were unknown then.
If you are a muslim today, remember very clearly that your ancestores were converted by the sword, female ancestors were raped and converted to islam. It was not a free will choice. Islam means Total Submission' (convert immediately or die.) If it does not happen today it is because ''infidel' countries such as England, Russia, China, Japan, India, Israel America etc are too strong for the Muslims, who DEPEND on Western technology.
The muslims who believed that if they died in battle would go to paradise, to recieve a wonderful the reward, which I have no need to mention as is well know to all, all over the world were too much for the people who lived a religion of totally different values.
The arrival of the Colonialists, especially the British to India, saved Hindus from those religious fanatics who came from the north, and the Indians had no way to stop religious fanatics who preferred to die in battle, to go to paradise, then to surrender. Muslim did not value their lives just the same way the suicide bombers do not value their lives. One cannot try to reason with religous fanatics, such as the 911 bombers etc.
If the Boko Haram followers hate everything that is modern such as t.v, the radio, music, dancing, movies etc they should also NOT USE planes, cars, cell phones, the internet, etc. etc. as all these are WITHOUT DOUBT the ''devilish' products of INFIDELS. They should not even use the indidel's printing press for printing religious material. Maybe they could travel on donkeys and camels.
One cannot negotiate with illogical people, and the only way to protect the country is to put these people to death, or put them in prison for life, to satisfy the bleeding hearts of liberals.
Their only contribution to Science and Technology is the car bombs.
We yet have to see Muslims protest in a way that cannot be ignored, to condemn this madness now going on, by thse people who will not stop till they convert the whole world to their way of thinking.
We know that the West depends heavily on Saudi oil and that the Saudis fund Wahhabist madrassas around the World. We also know that the West does not want to "antagonise" the Muslim population.But the truth must be told.
The truth is that Boko Haram wants to create an Islamic State in Northern Nigeria. Boko Haram leadership has said as much in repeated broadcasts and their recent activity supports that.
Their goals are to destroy the legitimacy of the government in power, "cleanse" Northern Nigeria of Christians, reform the practice of Islam and finally establish an Islamic state. These goals may be quixotic, but they actually believe they can be attained. They see themselves as the modern incarnation of Usumanu Dan Fodio, who revived the practice of Islam in Northern Nigeria (by dealing with corrupt Hausa kings and syncretic practices).
They have the sympathy of the local population, because the largely illiterate Muslim population identifies with a messianic movement that promises to reform the practice of Islam in Northern Nigeria. The locals are also wary about the rapid expansion of Christianity.
How will Nigeria's 80 million strong Christians "adapt" to Boko Haram? That question should keep analysts worried. Christians believe that the West will not support them in event of an more serious escalation of this crisis (they point to Copts, Iraqi and Afghan Christians). They don't also want to share the same fate as the Church in North Africa (this phrase is regularly repeated in Christian circles). And finally, they have a weak central government that is unable to guarantee their safety.
Expect St. Augustine and the theory of "just war" to be preached from pulpits. "Self defence" will be emphasised.
They will fight back, and the question is not if, but when. It will be extremely messy, but mark my words, Nigerian Christians WILL NOT allow an Al Qaeda clone to run amock in Nigeria. Boko Haram will pay in blood.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
TOKUGAWA: In Ancient times when "infidles's' guns and explosives were not available to the muslims, they uses swords to spread terror across Arabia, Europe, India etc converting people by the sword, the threat was to behead the Boko Haram's goals are very clear and the Christian community in Nigeria is starting to think that there is a deliberate attempt by Western media outlets and analysts to mask these goals.Ancesors of present day Muslims who did not convert to islam and raping the female ancestors, setting their homes on fire of the ancestores of present day muslims.
If you are a muslim today, remember very clearly that your ancestores were converted by the sword, female ancestors were raped and converted to islam. It was not a free will choice. Islam means Total Submission' (convert immediately or die.) If it does not happen today it is because ''infidel' countries such as England, Russia, China, Japan, India, Israel America etc are too strong for the Muslims, who DEPEND on Western technology.
The muslims who believed that if they died in battle would go to paradise, to recieve a wonderful the reward, which I have no need to mention as is well know to all, all over the world were too much for the people who lived a religion of totally different values.
The arrival of the Colonialists, especially the British to India, saved Hindus from those religious fanatics who came from the north, and the Indians had no way to stop religious fanatics who preferred to die in battle, to go to paradise, then to surrender. Muslim did not value their lives just the same way the suicide bombers do not value their lives. One cannot try to reason with religous fanatics, such as the 911 bombers etc.
If the Boko Haram followers hate everything that is modern such as t.v, the radio, music, dancing, movies etc they should also NOT USE planes, cars, cell phones, the internet, etc. etc. as all these are WITHOUT DOUBT the ''devilish' products of INFIDELS. They should not even use the indidel's printing press for printing religious material. Maybe they could travel on donkeys and camels.
One cannot negotiate with illogical people, and the only way to protect the country is to put these people to death, or put them in prison for life, to satisfy the bleeding hearts of liberals.
We yet have to see Muslims protest in a way that cannot be ignored, to condemn this madness now going on, by thse people who will not stop till they convert the whole world to their way of thinking.
We know that the West depends heavily on Saudi oil and that the Saudis fund Wahhabist madrassas around the World. We also know that the West does not want to "antagonise" the Muslim population.But the truth must be told.
The truth is that Boko Haram wants to create an Islamic State in Northern Nigeria. Boko Haram leadership has said as much in repeated broadcasts and their recent activity supports that.
Their goals are to destroy the legitimacy of the government in power, "cleanse" Northern Nigeria of Christians, reform the practice of Islam and finally establish an Islamic state. These goals may be quixotic, but they actually believe they can be attained. They see themselves as the modern incarnation of Usumanu Dan Fodio, who revived the practice of Islam in Northern Nigeria (by dealing with corrupt Hausa kings and syncretic practices).
They have the sympathy of the local population, because the largely illiterate Muslim population identifies with a messianic movement that promises to reform the practice of Islam in Northern Nigeria. The locals are also wary about the rapid expansion of Christianity.
How will Nigeria's 80 million strong Christians "adapt" to Boko Haram? That question should keep analysts worried. Christians believe that the West will not support them in event of an more serious escalation of this crisis (they point to Copts, Iraqi and Afghan Christians). They don't also want to share the same fate as the Church in North Africa (this phrase is regularly repeated in Christian circles). And finally, they have a weak central government that is unable to guarantee their safety.
Expect St. Augustine and the theory of "just war" to be preached from pulpits. "Self defence" will be emphasised.
They will fight back, and the question is not if, but when. It will be extremely messy, but mark my words, Nigerian Christians WILL NOT allow an Al Qaeda clone to run amock in Nigeria. Boko Haram will pay in blood.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Daunashamed(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
akthedream: Did u care to read the quran very well to know what led to that verse?If that is the rule,why is it that it only occur in the north and not other part of the country..What does an eye for an eye mean in the Bible.Do u want me to mention where people were killed in the bible by even some so called prophet..If some particular set of group start attacking christains now,wont u retaliate at somepoint or u think the best thing to do is to wait till you are wiped out wholly?just like what d so called bokoharam hs trying to do do Nigerians?By the way,i see u did not respond to the other part.I have some question for you..How many virgin would u like to disflower..Your Pastor Chris is on number 2 now and counting..Oop ..Have you been slapped by ur Daddy Oyedepo today?..Pls dont be ashame to say it..I hear even your Jesus(Nel Gibson) or what is his name...flogged some people in the temple or so?
you sound alot like my dog,it makes to much noise that doesn't make sense.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
the question i have is this if boko haram wants a muslim state then why kill fellow muslims?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
antsut:
Guy, you're clueless or high on cheap crack or dead.
Hey! I can see your tomb. Is that epitaph? It read: Amos Moams On SoberlY in hell, AMOSY
lol are u the one to kill me? Very typical of average muslims... Agressive and stupiid grin

NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER

even ur bomb and ak47 aint enough Mr Odeh grin
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
onatisi: the question i have is this if boko haram wants a muslim state then why kill fellow muslims?
u dey mind those drunk f0ols?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
atleast none of them are mass murderer like muhammed (piss/shiit be on to him IN HELL)
and his f0ot soilders like prophet osama bin latrin (piss on to him too)
imam shekau (dung be unto him)

i can live with any other people buh mass muderers? GOD FORBID grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by phraze(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
feelamong: CAPTURE 101:

I hope JTF and STF are reading this on how to capture Boko Haram boys.. undecided
nice 1.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007:
u dey mind those drunk f0ols?
ok ,but who are the fools ?is the notherner,or muslims or the sponsors of boko haram?please remember not alll notherners are muslims and not all muslim support boko haram.which brings us back to the question who are this boko haram representing?
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
onatisi:
ok ,but who are the fools ?is the notherner,or muslims or the sponsors of boko haram?please remember not alll notherners are muslims and not all muslim support boko haram.which brings us back to the question who are this boko haram representing?
agreed!

Buh they have many sympathizers in the north thats why they are always successful when they carry out their violence act...

I wnt say all muslims are terrorists .. We have reasonable muslims in the south..
Buh it wnt change the fact that 95% of terrorism are carried out by muslim
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
but look at it from another angle ,they went to attack or lets say to kill a muslim district leader and they were apprehended by muslim youth.i dont think that shows support for boko haram,i think ordinary muslims or leaders are scared of retaliatory attacks from boko haram if they come out to condemm them
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
^
i understand what u are saying

not all muslims will support the action of boko haram... Becoz they are even divided among themself.. They have shia and suni... Likewise they have educated ones that wnt support killing..
Buh i dnt think its becoz they are afraid of retalation.. They are just blood sucking demons they are not afraid of dieing in the proccess.. Thats why they have large number of sucidist
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by onatisi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
amosy007: ^
i understand what u are saying

not all muslims will support the action of boko haram... Becoz they are even divided among themself.. They have shia and suni... Likewise they have educated ones that wnt support killing..
Buh i dnt think its becoz they are afraid of retalation.. They are just blood sucking demons they are not afraid of dieing in the proccess.. Thats why they have large number of sucidist
but we have muslims countries that dont have suicide bombers,like for example i have not heard nor seen an emirati or dubai cittizen blowing himself up.dont u think poverty has a role to play.most saudi extremists dont blow their self up they rather go to poor islamic countries to recruit suicide bombers
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Azidogen2: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
ALL MUSLIMS NA THE SAME
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Southerners are cowards grin

And to be honest, as soon as gun bust-out, me sef don fade. cheesy
No time to dey form wetin I no be tongue
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
@onatisi
yeah poverty played 10% role
buh 90% is ideology.. Poverty alone cannot make u blow urself up with others...

Abdumutallab is a son of one of d richest nigerian.. Living in 3million pounds mansion and yet he wants to blow himself and others up..

Dubai is tourism country... Tourism is one of the major source of income.. Their government wnt allow break down of law as a result of extremism.. Nobody will wana travel to a country that the security of life is not guaranteed

and abt recruiting frm africa..
Thats becoz majority of africans have slave mentality.. Thats why they will condemn anytin that belongs to them (their heritage) to embrace western and arab things..
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Azidogen2: ALL MUSLIMS NA THE SAME

I'm 1/3 Muslim, 1/3 Christian, 1/3 Atheist and I take offense to this statement.
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm 1/3 Muslim, 1/3 Christian, 1/3 Atheist and I take offense to this statement.
yes true..
Thank gudness u admit

I'm 1/3 Muslim, 1/3 Christian, 1/3 Atheist
I'm 1/3 nigerian, 1/3 ghanaian, 1/3 brazilian..

(sycophant with no identity) grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by lacasa: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
TOKUGAWA: In Ancient times when "infidles's' guns and explosives were not available to the muslims, they uses swords to spread terror across Arabia, Europe, India etc converting people by the sword, the threat was to behead the Boko Haram's goals are very clear and the Christian community in Nigeria is starting to think that there is a deliberate attempt by Western media outlets and analysts to mask these goals.Ancesors of present day Muslims who did not convert to islam and raping the female ancestors, setting their homes on fire of the ancestores of present day muslims.

what Ɣou αve written here is nothing but foolish "hate speech".

Xtianity was spread Ђδω? - was it not by the same sword

Wat was the knight templar n wat was his crusades abt?

Ɣou said xtianity is spreading, where?

Open Ūя̲̅ wikipedia n see, islam is one of the biggest, (if not the biggest) n fastest spreading religion on earth with most rapid no of converts, mostly xtians. Google it.

Every religion has certain bad eeggs amongst them †ђat deviate one way or the other from the true teachings of the relogion.

Hitler, the lord's army in uganda, anderss brievik (norway terrorist), the kkk in american, adolf hitler etc are those terroristd throughout history †ђat came out of xtianity.

But was christianity said ϯo be bad or were xtians being seen all as terrorists cos of a few †ђat deviated from the right path

​ so​, wat r u trying ϯo do with Ūя̲̅ long write-up here?

It wnt work!.

Islam is bigger than any propaganda, ​ so​ Ūя̲̅ mission here is futile.

Infact, let me say it †ђat Bokoharam is nt even religious bt a front for political n selfissh gains.

The earlier u get it into Ūя̲̅ thick skull the beetter for u
Re: Youths Captured Boko Haram Members In Kaduna by amosy007: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
^^
dude! How many times do i have to tell u to go and learn how to write with normal text and proper english in public forum? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory / Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow / Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.