Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic (13075 Views)

* / PPPRA Issues 42 Fuel Import Permits To Marketers / What Can I Import From USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by FindOut(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2012
basher:

Didn't obj, abacha, ibb etc all have balls? And what did they do with it apart from firing babes?!

Lol. I had to laugh here.

Look, we all agree that we need a change from what previously obtained & the status quo. That change is MORE balls, NOT less, or total lack of it.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by cheikh: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2012
@Gayigaskia,
I've never doubted that Niger nor for that matter, other African countries are equally as rich/richer than Nigeria cheesy. The problem Nigerians have like you have succinctly pointed out is our inherent inability to do the right thing because we are generally incompetent, greedy, unpatriotic, lazy and wicked/self destructive.
Alhj. Mangal was one of the the main financiers/backers of our late President(Yau Adua) from Katsina. Cross border trading/smuggling has always been the main stay of the economic activities of the states bordering Niger, Benin R.P, Chad and the Cameroons. I am happy that things have turned out this way for the so called "clever" Nigerians to learn/understand that we are not that smart let alone clever. I'll love so much to know the views of the "our oil" terrorists, afterall the Nigerien oil is even cheaper and unadulterated too grin grin.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by floriana(m): 2:00am On Jul 17, 2012
...and to think that the import licence has been granted to Nigeria's number one smuggling top dog across Niger (Dahiru Mangal). Just no hope for Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Bella3(f): 3:58am On Jul 17, 2012
The motherfuckers blame Gej again. He should carry gun, fight coruption and also make sure nigeria doesnt import. Bloody fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by juman(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2012
ebamma: niger republic?, what a shame,thank u mr olusegun obasanjo for this embarrasment.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by juman(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2012
waja: . Eeeh, IBB, Abacha, Abdusalam and Buhari nko?

They also contributed to the shame.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Jungleprince1(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2012
We soon import a copetent
president from somalia
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by MrEverest(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2012
The economy of Niger republic must be smaller than that of Niger state, imagine; this country built a mini refinery of 20,000 bpd and out of it uses only 7,000 bpd while the rest is exported! No wonder they hav 24/7 power with no tangible hydro or thermal resources.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Abyjah: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2012
The gods are so piss'd off!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Elucivestone: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2012
miteolu: FIRST CLASS SHAME.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED, IT IS OWNED BY NIGERIAN BIG MEN
Ryt on bro... But as normal, EFCC no go by any means put eye that way...
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by buJu234: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2012
Ladies and gentle men; its over...

i dont believe this country can bcom a gud country again ... its over....

for those of u praying 4 this country; plz stop wasting ur time....
go and use it to make money....

so that the day Nigeria will break up ,,, hunger will not kill u o...
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by searay(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2012
***CLAPPING***
We are the giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by londoner: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2012
The thread title should be changed to..... Northern fueling stations begin to use fuel from Niger Republic.

The title suggests its a federal arrangement for the whole of Nigeria.....it isn't.

If some Northern states are a stones throw from a refinery, we should expect them to take advantage of it, especially while there is no alternative.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by mostgood1(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] very soon Nigerians will be attending night vigil to obtain niger's visa. Few people enriching their pocket while other r suffering. God help us
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by jpphilips(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
ifihearam: This is a collective shame
Tot they said our fuel was diverted there which caused artificial scarcity??
How come we now import from sane country we supply fuel?
I don't believe this

Another Sanusi's victim just made contact with reality, one down more to follow
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by jpphilips(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
ifihearam: @dayokanu
I have exercised enoff patience to ignore ur foolish and dumb post but not anymore
How does this concern GEJ,is there no PPPRA,NNPC,minister of petroluem??should the president personally monitor these activities?pls grow up and be reasonable

shut up!! and go do your home work
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by gabriel74: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
Well, I just thank God that we are coming home gradually, from Brazil to Niger, Soon will be refined in Nigeria.
Dont be surprised that Babangida and top Northerners owns the refinery, Does Nigel have money to build Refinery? Come on politicians stop fooling us.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Gayigaskia(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
gabriel74: Well, I just thank God that we are coming home gradually, from Brazil to Niger, Soon will be refined in Nigeria.
Dont be surprised that Babangida and top Northerners owns the refinery, Does Nigel have money to build Refinery? Come on politicians stop fooling us.

My brother the chinese are there in Niger if you can't read the whole article abeg stop masturbating yourself thinking you know something.
And for people who want to deminize Niger; ask the many southerners living in Niger for years doing all kind of business from prostitution to shoe shiners if Niger is not better organized than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by ebruph(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
cry cry cry cryI weep for Naija sha. we are doomed
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by BENEKU: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
The importation of fuel from NIGER REPUBLIC by the GIANT OF AFRICA is the indication of failure, if I were Mr President, I would realize I have failed NIGERIANS, and RESIGN my position because I know SHAME' cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by ddpriest: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
Just so very sad....Oh Nigeria, when will you live the true meaning of your potential cry
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Bella3(f): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
BENEKU: The importation of fuel from NIGER REPUBLIC by the GIANT OF AFRICA is the indication of failure, if I were Mr President, I would realize I have failed NIGERIANS, and RESIGN my position because I know SHAME' cry cry cry cry cry
hw is this his making?
Did Nigeria start importing fuel today? Why is it suddenly a shame to importing from niger? Non sense, i bet u dat refinery is owned by nigerians!
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
Bélla3: hw is this his making?
Did Nigeria start importing fuel today? Why is it suddenly a shame to importing from niger? Non sense, i bet u dat refinery is owned by nigerians!

How about our retardeen President using money he is consuming as feeding and travel expenses to build a refinery
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Bella3(f): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
dayokanu:

How about our retardeen President using money he is consuming as feeding and travel expenses to build a refinery
exactly how much does he consume?
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2012
What a pity.

I'm pretty sure that Awolowo, Fela, etc are rolling over in their graves.
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2012
Bélla3: exactly how much does he consume?

1 Billion naira
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by Bella3(f): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
dayokanu:

1 Billion naira
and u tink a billion can build refinery?
Re: Nigeria Begins Fuel Import From Niger Republic by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bélla3: and u tink a billion can build refinery?

But a billion Naira can feed The mor0n Retardeen Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Important Notice To Know About NIN For Applicants Abroad / Naira Crisis: Cash Circulation Low, NLC Tells CBN / Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.