Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. (2232 Views)

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Pictures Of Gov. Orji's Visit To Ghana / Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by swaggerific: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
This T.A Orji guy had nothing to do with the power station this guy is showing here...since when did state government replace NEPA/PHCN? Rubbish

The Police vans are probably to replenish the governors convoy...

Abia makes me sick to my stomach...its pathetic and criminal that someone would be defending the current state of Abia State.

The people are not asking for too much...just Roads and Security...not even food or rail road or drinking water. Shame on everyone associated with this government.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by qualified(f): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Emindu, i ve been waiting for u to defend ur clueless 'oga'. Finally, u appeared! Soon, u will u post ur next defend using another username: Donzico or Ak47man.

Thief After Orji is a clown, so are his followers! The state is d dirtiest state! Visit Aba n see for ur self
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by deshclones(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
This T.A ORJI guy is a bleeding ph00l.....very stupid and f00lish...abians are full scaled docile m0r0ns...what ever happened to the women that championed the highly successful aba riot...what we have as abia indigenes now are just docile,anything goes ph00l that can not even stand up to defend themselves and their generations unborn..tufiakwa
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by emindu: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
@spyder880 ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

ELECTRICITY
T.A Orji administration has successfully evacuated power from the 132KV sub-station at Ohiya at the cost of N1.5 billion.Consequently, the State government in 2011 awarded contract for the construction of 5no33kv High Tension feeder lines from the Ohiya 2x30 MVA, 132/33kv injection substation.
The 5no feeder lines radiate from Ohiya injection sub-station to the following locations –Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu, Ntigha, and Umungwa. Construction work along Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu and Umu Ngwa has been completed while work on the Ntigha axis’s in progress.

SECURITY
Till date, the State government has given out more than 175 patrol vehicles to security personnel in the state to help fight crime as well as communication equipment. Today, we handed over 25 brand new security equipped Hilux trucks to the Army to boost our efforts on effective security. This exercise is still ongoing; we are doing it to the Police, SSS and other security agents in our state. Besides, the State government was instrumental to the rehabilitation of the Army barracks at Ohafia, which has boosted the security of the State. The joint Military-Police patrol has reduced crime drastically. Today Abia is among the most peaceful States in Nigeria, safe for investment, tourism and living.

KIDNAPPING
If you will recall, there was a time no one could sleep with his two eyes closed. I am sure it was a period we will not want to remember when we are assessing the history of the state by this same person osisikanku . but Gov.T.A Orji administration came on board and it an History of the past . which we all experience.
my brother the Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State has identified patience, prudence and sincerity of purpose as all it takes to take the state to the next level.
He, has, therefore, promised to surmount all the obstacles in his quest to reposition the state.
let put away criticism and hatred better to join hands together with ideals in other to take our state higher
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by asha80(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
emindu: @spyder880 ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

ELECTRICITY
T.A Orji administration has successfully evacuated power from the 132KV sub-station at Ohiya at the cost of N1.5 billion.Consequently, the State government in 2011 awarded contract for the construction of 5no33kv High Tension feeder lines from the Ohiya 2x30 MVA, 132/33kv injection substation.
The 5no feeder lines radiate from Ohiya injection sub-station to the following locations –Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu, Ntigha, and Umungwa. Construction work along Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu and Umu Ngwa has been completed while work on the Ntigha axis’s in progress.

SECURITY
Till date, the State government has given out more than 175 patrol vehicles to security personnel in the state to help fight crime as well as communication equipment. Today, we handed over 25 brand new security equipped Hilux trucks to the Army to boost our efforts on effective security. This exercise is still ongoing; we are doing it to the Police, SSS and other security agents in our state. Besides, the State government was instrumental to the rehabilitation of the Army barracks at Ohafia, which has boosted the security of the State. The joint Military-Police patrol has reduced crime drastically. Today Abia is among the most peaceful States in Nigeria, safe for investment, tourism and living.

KIDNAPPING
If you will recall, there was a time no one could sleep with his two eyes closed. I am sure it was a period we will not want to remember when we are assessing the history of the state by this same person osisikanku . but Gov.T.A Orji administration came on board and it an History of the past . which we all experience.
my brother the Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State has identified patience, prudence and sincerity of purpose as all it takes to take the state to the next level.
He, has, therefore, promised to surmount all the obstacles in his quest to reposition the state.
let put away criticism and hatred better to join hands together with ideals in other to take our state higher

funny that you make it sound like t a orji is just newly installed as governor while this is his second term.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by sandoz: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2012
most abians will testify that ochendo abia is unarguably the only governor in east that have done so much to mitigate youth restiveness, curtailing crime rate in the entire state. It's funny to see faceless zombies in nl posting trash about lkuku, the only govs son in 9ija who spend all his time & resources to empower youth & aleviate the sufferings of widows & the downtroddens. He has been building houses 4 the homeless, training youths in one skill or the other. It's our prayer that he'll continue his good work in abia,even after 2015, hence the need to implore him to vie for elective post come 2015.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by spyder880(m): 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
Whenever I see these state govt buses running eastern roads, I laugh. Like the guy is really desperate to prove that the billions he collected is spent on at least some buses, trying desperately to disprove the notion that he has done nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by asha80(m): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2012
cheesy
spyder880: Whenever I see these state govt buses running eastern roads, I laugh. Like the guy is really desperate to prove that the billions he collected is spent on at least some buses, trying desperately to disprove the notion that he has done nothing at all.
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by ifyalways(f): 3:16am On Jul 26, 2012
Orji and obi are brothers.
Clowns, failures and more. . .
Re: Say It Loud!! Gov. Orji Of Abia State Is A Clown. by swaggerific: 5:38am On Jul 26, 2012
spyder880: Whenever I see these state govt buses running eastern roads, I laugh. Like the guy is really desperate to prove that the billions he collected is spent on at least some buses, trying desperately to disprove the notion that he has done nothing at all.

Nwanne m say it out loud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Dozed Off At Convention, His Control Of PDP Significantly Weakened! / Buhari's Campaign Suffers Major Setback In Delta? / Xenophobia: South Africa Shuts Down Lagos Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.