Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today (1425 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by 080ictcom(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2012
I just read this article and fill like sharing it for your interest.... read the full story and tell me if the poster is wrong or wise...

You are not married not because there is no man ready for marriage as a good number of men are looking for life partners. The major reason Nigerian men are now scared of marriage is waywardness. Men are now afraid because they don’t know who to trust and also not sure if that beautiful girl they are interested in still has her womb intact.

They are also afraid because of the high mountain ladies have suddenly placed themselves on as no woman wants to date a poor man any longer but are all interested in those with good cars and houses.
A man recently told me why he does not allow his girlfriends to come to his house. According to him, he doesn’t want a case where a girl enters his house only for her to refuse leaving because of the beauty of the house and cars she will see.

Isn’t it surprising how single ladies now out-dress married women with good jobs whose husbands are very rich? You are not married because the single men around you are wondering if they will be able to meet up with your ever-demanding lifestyle. Even when they know they can afford it, what makes them believe you won’t take a walk tomorrow if anything goes wrong?

Another reason is that with your good job and salary, they are even afraid to come near you as they wouldn’t want to be turned down.

I have a female colleague, a very pretty girl who lives in her own house and drives a posh car. She also has different businesses to show for it. Recently, I advised her to calm down a bit as friends I introduce her to who ordinarily would have gone for her, all run away after meeting her and come back to me with the same word, “Amara, this one go send me go village.” read more the story http://080ict.com/event3.html

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by tobechi74: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2012
True talk
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2012
Taaaa! we are not going anywhere to read anything! give us airtime credit first

u think say u wise ni! we are baddest dan badder on nl my friend!
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2012
There are some ladies that are not so well to do that are not married today. You just talked about rich ladies and left the ladies that are not so rich...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by buchibabe: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Abeg make we hear word jor!all dis tales about ladies,ladies dis ,ladies dat.is it only ladies dat fnd it difficult to get married?dnt u know there are some men too dat irrespective of dia comfort find it hard to keep a woman. Whether na spiritual problem I no know. So ladis should dress in black wit coal on their heads and look miserable just so dey can attract a man for marriage. Abeg na inferiority complex dey worry any man wey complain about a ladies job or comfort if u like a woman go for her .not all comfy ladies are proud or unwife-like" materials. So let ladies be
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by badmrkt(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
teeowl: There are some ladies that are not so well to do that are not married today. You just talked about rich ladies and left the ladies that are not so rich...
will you marry me?
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
If I follow that link, may all my MB disappear
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by swtchicgurl: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
If i read carefully, u mentioned waywardness, financial demands on the guy/girl, dressing and a bit of attitude complexity.

As for waywardness, both men and women are guilty! You should go after what you are!

As for financial capacities, it can swing both ways, but it's important for guys to improve in that, being potential bread-winners.

Dressing. this a generation where morality has hit her all-time LOW! It's a shame, but a man should go for what he can manage and vice versa.

All the same, good stuff OP.

cool
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by 080ictcom(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2012
I will not post all the article because it is too much for me to copy through my phone, if you want to read it follow the link and forget about complain on MB, poor reader like you. so you no fit pay for BB subscription?
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
^^
See this mumu oooo. I am into unlimited everything. Which is the point in me saying if I follow it may it all disappear
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by qualified(f): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
@op, so only d poor ladies get married?

Wht abt d 'poor ones' that are still single, wht is their crime?
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Taaaa! we are not going anywhere to read anything! give us airtime credit first

u think say u wise ni! we are baddest dan badder on nl my friend!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmwaaahhhh. What am I gonna do with myself huh?
Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by WuzilistiQ(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2012
Thats true, everything about the article is on point, Ladies this century are extremist, their desperation for material things and spot lights is so annoying, then the men too have their own part in all, as it is in the bible, its clear that the human nature is hard to please, even if she's cool they'll come up with an excuse so the whole thing is so wrong on the edges, so right in the middle, but the problem is to locate the point at the middle that is the right positioning.

(1) (Reply)

Can She Respect U Afta Dis? / 16 Things Girls Want From Every Boy, But Don't Ask / Confused,need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.