Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? (31246 Views)

Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) / Ask A Russian Guy Anything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2012
pendo89: poa.poa.

Mhh.ok I need a cameroonian man. grin grin any possibility?
For sure sister like him? so that will be closer grin

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
pendo89: poa.poa.
Mhh.ok I need a Cameroonian man. grin grin any possibility?
Does your hubby know that you're here hunting for a Cameroonian man? grin grin

@ topic,
What is Sam Fan Thomas up to these days? - I used to have a child crush on him.cheesy
Is he still making music?
What is Cameroon's relationship with her neighbours - Nigeria, Chad, CAR, Congo, Gabon and Equatorial Guinea?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Horus(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2012

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by pendo89(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
lol! grin.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
pendo89: lol! grin.

This one?

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Good Girl:
Does your hubby know that you're here hunting for a Cameroonian man? grin grin

@ topic,
What is Sam Fan Thomas up to these days? - I used to have a child crush on him.cheesy
What is Cameroon's relationship with her neighbours - Nigeria, Chad, CAR, Congo, Gabon and Equatorial Guinea?
where r u from?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
NAYAH KEEP POSTING PICS FROM ALL THE COUNTRY I'M LITTLE BIT LAZY THIS TIME
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: where r u from?
Am Kenyan. Now, could you please answer my questions below?

Good Girl:
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
Good Girl:

everything is fine with our neighbors some boundaries issues(fixed peacefully) but no conflict ... about your singer m sorry i don't know him i will make some researches ...now what do you about Cameroon/Cameroonians? do you know some? if yes what r ur thoughts ?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: NAYAH KEEP POSTING PICS FROM ALL THE COUNTRY I'M LITTLE BIT LAZY THIS TIME
I will brother don't worry wink
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nayah:
I will brother don't worry wink
thanks kiss kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: thanks kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: everything is fine with our neighbors some boundaries issues(fixed peacefully) but no conflict ... about your singer m sorry i don't know him i will make some researches ...now what do you about Cameroon/Cameroonians? do you know some? if yes what r ur thoughts ?
I wanted to know more about your relationship with your neighbouring countries because I had a Cameroonian acquaintance who mentioned to me that he couldn't do business in Equatorial Guinea because they were "hostile" to foreign investors especially Cameroonians. I don't know whether you share his opinion.
About my thoughts on Cameroonians? Well, the few that I know know seem to be generally friendly, educated, intelligent, inclined towards family and hardworking, but unfortunately, the few bad apples among them tend to be into drug businesses and "wash wash". There's a famous Cameroonian drug lord in Nairobi popularly known as "Le Président" - he has got 6 aliases and word has it (it goes without saying) that he's got the big shots of the government on his payroll.

About Sam Fan Thomas, you can watch him here - he was young then. He must be a very mature man now. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KZawjx3VVE
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by happy98: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Good Girl:

C'mmon! watoka corner gani ya kenya? wewe huongea kinigerian.Is vipi?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2012
Good Girl:
I wanted to know more about your relationship with your neighbouring countries because I had a Cameroonian acquaintance who mentioned to me that he couldn't do business in Equatorial Guinea because they were "hostile" to foreign investors especially Cameroonians. I don't know whether you share his opinion.
About my thoughts on Cameroonians? Well, the few that I know know seem to be generally friendly, educated, intelligent, inclined towards family and hardworking, but unfortunately, the few bad apples among them tend to be into drug businesses and "wash wash". There's a famous Cameroonian drug lord in Nairobi popularly known as "Le Président" - he has got 6 aliases and word has it (it goes without saying) that he's got the big shots of the government in his payroll.

About Sam Fan Thomas, you can watch him here - he was young then. He must be a very mature man now. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KZawjx3VVE
true that gabonese and guinean hate us and keep abusing us in their countries cause we own the majority of business nd both have a small pop that y they r always screaming that we invade them
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2012
What is wash- wash?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by pendo89(f): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2012
lol! I think it's a chemical used by scam artists to 'wash money.'Seen a documentary on youtube.
goodgirl please confrm
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: What is wash- wash?
pendo89: lol! I think it's a chemical used by scam artists to 'wash money.'Seen a documentary on youtube.
goodgirl please confirm

Cameroonpride, I think Pendo has answered your question.
Basically, the scam artists will claim that they have large sums of dyed "money" but all they need is a chemical fluid to get rid of the dye (which they claim aids in avoiding detection by the immigration/custom authorities). They then persuade their victim to pay for the liquid by promising him/her a share of the money in return once the money is "washed".
Then there are those who claim that they have got large sums of "dollars", usually in stacks which require a certain "liquid" to disintegrate them into single notes. Of course in return for his "share", the liquid has to be purchased by the victim.....blah blah blah....that's how the story goes.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by solbil: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2012
why did you encroach on our land? Is it because france is your friend? Do you want to see nigeria disintegrate? If yes, why? And if no, why not? Why did the francophones support the separatists in naija in the 60s?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2012
solbil: why did you encroach on our land? Is it because france is your friend? Do you want to see nigeria disintegrate? If yes, why? And if no, why not? Why did the francophones support the separatists in naija in the 60s?
Solbol sorry even though Nigerians have always thought Bakassi was a Nigerian territory I can affirm that NEVER Bakassi was destinated to your country and as M.Clarke underlined. As for the non support of separatists in the 60's don't forget the first President of Cameroon was El Hadj Ahmadou Ahidjo a Fulani! so you can easily understand why he didn't support separatists , don't really think it could be the same position if this happened nowdays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBNTrPoPxIM
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 18, 2012
solbil: why did you encroach on our land? Is it because france is your friend? Do you want to see nigeria disintegrate? If yes, why? And if no, why not? Why did the francophones support the separatists in naija in the 60s?
oyooo we dont care about nigeria esp intern problem/conflicts but in all honestly i think u should stick together..now u have to know that cameroois always neutral so we didnt support anybody..in ths biafra stuff we welcomed biafrans immigrants but no military help...btw there is no francophone anglophone stuff.its cameroonian.what do u think about cameroon and cameroonians?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by solbil: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
i think cameroon is great! Samuel etoo, rodger milla et al. i have always seen cameroon as our rival especially in football. They were the only team in africa that gave us a run for our money. The only match we lost at the national stadium in lagos was to cameroon when you beat us on home soil to win the african cup of nations. That happened in 2000. Tell me how you celebrated that day cameroonpride and nayah?it is cameroon that is our rival not ghana. The only similarity we have with ghana is that we were both colonized by britain thats all! We are not even neighbours.

@nayah, are you still staying in paris? I think i am begining to like you lol (just kidin).
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
solbil: i think cameroon is great! Samuel etoo, rodger milla et al. i have always seen cameroon as our rival especially in football. They were the only team in africa that gave us a run for our money. The only match we lost at the national stadium in lagos was to cameroon when you beat us on home soil to win the african cup of nations. That happened in 2000. Tell me how you celebrated that day cameroonpride and nayah?it is cameroon that is our rival not ghana. The only similarity we have with ghana is that we were both colonized by britain thats all! We are not even neighbours.

@nayah, are you still staying in paris? I think i am begining to like you lol (just kidin).
i was daamn happy i thought nigerians will use brutality..threaten and kill cameroonian in the stadium..anyway it was a great game ..nigeria and cameroon should be closer and interact more.havevu ever been in cameroon? Do u know some cameroonian?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
solbil: i think cameroon is great! Samuel etoo, rodger milla et al. i have always seen cameroon as our rival especially in football. They were the only team in africa that gave us a run for our money. The only match we lost at the national stadium in lagos was to cameroon when you beat us on home soil to win the african cup of nations. That happened in 2000. Tell me how you celebrated that day cameroonpride and nayah?it is cameroon that is our rival not ghana. The only similarity we have with ghana is that we were both colonized by britain thats all! We are not even neighbours.

lol yes I'm in Paris though, don't be ashame to appreciate me, I don't bite wink
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
this thread is sleeping
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
CAmeroon

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
YAOUNDE

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2012
Lobé and Mount Cameroon

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2012
smiley

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Okija_juju: Whats the deal with Bakassi Pennisula?! angry

Of all the questions to ask. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Of all the questions to ask. grin
I've already replied to that wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping / President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.