Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? (31248 Views)

Beltus Kwene, Cameroonian Soldier That Died Yesterday / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) / Ask A Russian Guy Anything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 4:06am On Dec 02, 2012
sambos994:

Sorry, never heard of a Camerounian-Tanzanian.
Then you got one wink
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 02, 2012
sambos994:

Sorry, never heard of a Camerounian-Tanzanian.
we hit everywhere bro
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 4:07am On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we hit everywhere bro
lool even Indian so... grin
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by sambos994(m): 4:09am On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: we hit everywhere bro

So do we.. grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 4:11am On Dec 02, 2012
sambos994:

And we're stiil proud Cameroonian though smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by sambos994(m): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2012
Cameroonians, the people I get along with the most...
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2012
sambos994: Cameroonians, the people I get along with the most...
smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2012
*Kails*:

wow nice. smiley

Honestly I think you guys are awesome to be honest. grin
It's a shocker you and I don't get along lol. I am still wondering how that happened. But anyway, really I can't describe how much respect I have for Cameroon. Your history is so rich. I love the food and music that I have been exposed to as well.

Most of all every Cameroonian I have encountered or spent time with were so humble and welcoming to me. Every single one.

Now I just want to visit your country.

So in your honest opinion (and this is for you too nayah), do you think I would have much to worry about as a tourist should I decide to go? I guess what I am asking is how safe is it? and what are the best places to visit? smiley
noohhh dnt come there are lions and wild animals in the street dont forget that we behead and eat people so i will advise u to stay far away from Africa esp Cameroon which is the most dangerous place in the earth..

To b honest kails i liked u but u r alwaysinsulting me ,teaming with mschima to insult me and make fun of my typos nd grammar mistake.should i say u once said that our ethnicity r useless meaningless and u r proud b without one .well to me thatis the biggest insult one can tell me..
On a serious i still like u lol tho u r stubborn nd u never accept when u r wrong .m a nice dudend i forgive u lol.
For visiting i have to post links but m on my phone so please ask nayah to do so.but if u come in Cameroon u wont regret i promise wherever u go.
Are we making peace

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: noohhh dnt come there are lions and wild animals in the street dont forget that we behead and eat people so i will advise u to stay far away from Africa esp Cameroon which is the most dangerous place in the earth..

lol wiseass smiley

To b honest kails i liked u but u r alwaysinsulting me ,teaming with mschima to insult me and make fun of my typos nd grammar mistake.should i say u once said that our ethnicity r useless meaningless and u r proud b without one .well to me thatis the biggest insult one can tell me..

On a serious i still like u lol tho u r stubborn nd u never accept when u r wrong .m a nice dudend i forgive u lol

I understand where you are coming from bro.
My bad. smiley I apologize for that kiddish behavior. And I know I am stubborn.
I know I will get rid of that trait eventually. smiley

For visiting i have to post links but m on my phone so please ask nayah to do so.but if u come in Cameroon u wont regret i promise wherever u go.

I know. I'm excited!! It's as if I am on my way there something grin
All I did was listen to some Sergio Polo tracks earlier and felt like I was on a plane to Cameroon LOL! grin

Are we making peace

I guess you could call it that.
Sure smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 02, 2012
*Kails*:

I want to go soo bad!!
It's not even funny. undecided
i have a deal for u. We go there in 2014 for my bro wedding .u have the time to save more money nd u will have the opportunity to feel the Beti-Ewondo culture +kribi culture cuz his fiance is frombkribi..nd i could b ur guide .in Yaounde and bring u wherever u want to go except in the north part(dont worry it is peaceful but my last visit therebwas horrible i decided to never gobthere at least not soon.btw do u drive?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 02, 2012
sambos994:

naijan u the best m yet to find a place/country where there are no naijans.but what i like the most is u r very organized abroad .i still havent found a good Cameroonian or Beti organization in the east coast
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2012
sambos994: Cameroonians, the people I get along with the most...
cool i like naijans too.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i have a deal for u. We go there in 2014 for my bro wedding .u have the time to save more money nd u will have the opportunity to feel the Beti-Ewondo culture +kribi culture cuz his fiance is frombkribi..nd i could b ur guide .in Yaounde and bring u wherever u want to go except in the north part(dont worry it is peaceful but my last visit therebwas horrible i decided to never gobthere at least not soon.btw do u drive?

interesting proposal cam.
Yeah, I drive. smiley why do you ask?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2012
*Kails*:

interesting proposal cam.
Yeah, I drive. smiley why do you ask?
cuz m less than 21 i wont b able to drive tho i dnt even know how to drive. We still have 1year and half .take ur time to thino nd they can still change their plan
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i forgot arrogant and boastful lol..
On a serious note yes u guys are violent not only in Cameroon but also in Nigeria(Mend,BH,the new sect,ritualists,cultists etc even your police is violent(how manynew threads are open here about policemen shooting civilians/okadas).

For urpolicies never heard about Abacha..last time i checked Nigeria was eager to intervene in ivory coast to kick out Gbagbo.
What if Cameroon decide to enter in Maiduguri since u failed to bring back security and peace there.
But u r still a good neighbor we dnt want an Israel near us so stay the way u r
.peace
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by pendo89(f): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2012
@Nayah,

Inbox me.We have our next meeting in a west African Country and we haven't decided on which one yet.Nice hotels places to visit,I need to know.Cameroon sounds like a nice place from what I read here.It may actually win our votes.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2012
pendo89: @Nayah,

Inbox me.We have our next meeting in a west African Country and we haven't decided on which one yet.Nice hotels places to visit,I need to know.Cameroon sounds like a nice place from what I read here.It may actually win our votes.
Nayah believes that Cameroon is not in West Africa..lol if i may ask what r ur meetings about? do u need a specific environment.?how many days do u plan to stay ? Last but not the least how many people? I forgot do u have Cameroonians amongthe people u plan to come with? If not do u speak french?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2012
pendo89:
mh
why i have the impression that there is a post missing or u wrote something longer
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2012
Someone told me that Cameroonian are discriminated in naija esp in the entertainment industry .how true is that?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2012
pendo89: @Nayah,

Hi dear, actually yes Cameroon is NOT A WEST AFRICAN country..and this is a fact. Now yes my beloved sister Cameroon is a wonderful palce with wonderful ladscapes and welcoming structures for meetings, you won't have difficulty to settle your meeting out there wink
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: noohhh dnt come there are lions and wild animals in the street dont forget that we behead and eat people so i will advise u to stay far away from Africa esp Cameroon which is the most dangerous place in the earth..

To b honest kails i liked u but u r alwaysinsulting me ,teaming with mschima to insult me and make fun of my typos nd grammar mistake.should i say u once said that our ethnicity r useless meaningless and u r proud b without one .well to me thatis the biggest insult one can tell me..[size=20pt]
On a serious i still like u lol tho u r stubborn nd u never accept when u r wrong.m a nice dudend i forgive u lol.[/size]

Are we making peace

GBam! X100,000,000,000,000,000 ++++XInfinity+Life+God+Soul+Immortality

First time i ever did a Gbam on Nairaland...Ohhh and it was sooo Fitting.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by pendo89(f): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nayah:
Hi dear, actually yes Cameroon is NOT A WEST AFRICAN country..and this is a fact. Now yes my beloved sister Cameroon is a wonderful palce with wonderful ladscapes and welcoming structures for meetings, you won't have difficulty to settle your meeting out there wink

Hahaha.It's in west central Africa Just got that from wiki.It's infact more west than central. grin
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nayah believes that Cameroon is not in West Africa..lol if i may ask what r ur meetings about? do u need a specific environment.?how many days do u plan to stay ? Last but not the least how many people? I forgot do u have Cameroonians among the people u plan to come with? If not do u speak french?
Well to be honest I always refer to it as a west African country.Probably due to it's neighbours.But I agree with her.It's not west.
We do one every year in each of our partner countries.Cameroon is a new partner.Great biz opportunities they have.Post me a link of nice hotels, 5 star of course in Cameroon or close to that so that I can start campaigning early.We need a conference environment one that is close to some nice sight seeing locations for tour sake.A week is enough.No? max 30.

CAMEROONPRIDE: why i have the impression that there is a post missing or u wrote something longer
grin Your guess is as good as mine.nl.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
pendo89:

Hahaha.It's in west central Africa Just got that from wiki.It's infact more west than central. grin

Well to be honest I always refer to it as a west African country.Probably due to it's neighbours.But I agree with her.It's not west.
We do one every year in each of our partner countries.Cameroon is a new partner.Great biz opportunities they have.Post me a link of nice hotels, 5 star of course in Cameroon or close to that so that I can start campaigning early.We need a conference environment one that is close to some nice sight seeing locations for tour sake.A week is enough.No? max 30.

grin Your guess is as good as mine.nl.
Depends on what you call West, Cameroon is closer to Central Africans than West ones, plus in the Map you can see West as I can see Central...Judging from your though Chad can be associated to North Africa too... smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by firestar(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Bonsoir Mon ami! Lovely pictures you have!
I'm still on the 2nd page and *spots and waves at Nayah ... Saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!* I need those recipes!

embarassed embarassed
How can I make them? Pleasedon'tsayno...Pleasedon'tsayno...Pleasedon'tsayno!
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by pendo89(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nayah:
Depends on what you call West, Cameroon is closer to Central Africans than West ones, plus in the Map you can see West as I can see Central...Judging from your though Chad can be associated to North Africa too... smiley

ahaa,i get it. smiley
Younde looks clean and organised from the pics.I will pass by next year.
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
firestar: Bonsoir Mon ami! Lovely pictures you have!
I'm still on the 2nd page and *spots and waves at Nayah ... Saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!* I need those recipes!

embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin grin
How are you dear?
My pendo you're right very clean and peaceful...you can come anytime you won't regret wink
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2012

embarassed embarassed
Nayah please give her the link of en cuisine avec coco .i took the food's pictures from that page.. she put the recipes..
Firestar there is thread also about Cameroonian here on nairaland but the girl is not active anymore.
BTW when do u make the big travel nd come see ur brothers nd sisters naa you will def learn faster in Cameroon
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2012

embarassed embarassed
Nayah please give her the link of en cuisine avec coco .i took the food's pictures from that page.. she put the recipes..
Firestar there is thread also about Cameroonian here on nairaland but the girl is not active anymore.
BTW when do u make the big travel nd come see ur brothers nd sisters naa you will def learn faster in Cameroon with Cameroonian and their special ingredients
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nayah(f): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nayah please give her the link of en cuisine avec coco .i took the food's pictures from that page.. she put the recipes..
BTW when do u make the big travel nd come see ur brothers nd sisters naa you will def learn faster in Cameroon with Cameroonian and their special ingredients
Ok brother I will do that! but give me some time...

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nayah:
Ok brother I will do that! but give me some time...
sorry firestar m on my phone but if u dnt mindgo on facebook and type :en cuisine avec coco " thanks me later and u can ask her what ever u want .she even put some videos.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
~Royal~:

GBam! X100,000,000,000,000,000 ++++XInfinity+Life+God+Soul+Immortality

First time i ever did a Gbam on Nairaland...Ohhh and it was sooo Fitting.

nikka when do u come in Cameroon?
Re: Let's Have Your Questions Here: Ask A Cameroonian? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: cuz m less than 21 i wont b able to drive tho i dnt even know how to drive. We still have 1year and half .take ur time to thino nd they can still change their plan

lol oh ok.

Are you getting some practice? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Reunited With Chilean Mother 42 Years After Kidnapping / President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.