Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? (3007 Views)

Why Did 'most Parents' Give's Preferential Treatment 2 Their Last Child? / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by phemi3: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
hmnnnnn! @Daresh, I do have sympathy for loaded pregnant women. . .and I would ve stood up for you(brt bus) if I noticed that you are heavily loaded. Besides why dint anyone of the commuters stand up for u. . . Instead of them shouting @d poor guy. Who knows; maybe the guy had sleepness night/sick himself and he seriously need a place to take a nap.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. . . Please People! Consider 'we' guys as well. We suffer and cry in silence.
Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by Daresh(f): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
phemi3: hmnnnnn! @Daresh, I do have sympathy for loaded pregnant women. . .and I would ve stood up for you(brt bus) if I noticed that you are heavily loaded. Besides why dint anyone of the commuters stand up for u. . . Instead of them shouting @d poor guy. Who knows; maybe the guy had sleepness night/sick himself and he seriously need a place to take a nap.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. . . Please People! Consider 'we' guys as well. We suffer and cry in silence.

Pray tell what do u suffer from? Imagine trying to sleep with a big load attached to ur belly. Only permitted to sleep on ur side . Or when u finally try to sleep baby is awake and dancing in the belly, doing somersaults and all. That pregnancy period is tough so u must be gentle with pregnant women. Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by phemi3: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Daresh:
Pray tell what do u suffer from? Imagine trying to sleep with a big load attached to ur belly. Only permitted to sleep on ur side . Or when u finally try to sleep baby is awake and dancing in the belly, doing somersaults and all. That pregnancy period is tough so u must be gentle with pregnant women. Case closed!

Hmnnnnnn! I just know it's not as hard as a man digging a well. Just kidding; point noted anyway!
Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by soonest(f): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op,u r rly annoying!Jokes apart
Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by phemi3: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2014
Yeah!..... Annoying is an understatement; that is if you kmow how these things bothers me. I cry for 9aija men. Always suffering and smiling.
Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by kibi(f): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
@OP my people go say na wa to u oh....i doubt u are married but am very sure u just want attention cos this topic.....u just painting urself heartless
Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Let God not curse any woman by letting her get married to this man IJN
Re: Why Is It That Pregnant Women Are Giving Preferential Treatment Than Men? by phemi3: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
it's a lie that getting married to me is a curse. All my Ex girlfriend are all living testimony to that.
I'm very caring and understandable person; so dont mix the topic with being cursed by your god.
Besides I know that you will surely never let me go if we should start flirting because Taking care of my loved ones to the detriment of my hapiness is an aspect I am seriously looking.
So #Modisweet; I still stand by own view that Ladies are over pampered in our society,

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mother's Role / How Do I Tell My Husband I’m Pregnant For His Father? / Help: This Depression Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.