Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

....Relationship For Dummies... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....Relationship For Dummies... (1344 Views)

How To Be In A Relationship For Up to Two Years And Above / Relationship For Many Years And Still No Ring! / 18 Rules Of Living And Loving Relationship For Friends And Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....Relationship For Dummies... by mrjojo: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have been observing this site for a while now and i think have seen a lot of problems tackled and lots of good advice given.So, I decided to registertoday because i need help and advice....
Am a final year student in uni and i have never been in any serious relationship before due to my studies, but now i just got into a serious relationship with a girl i love so much but the problem is that i don't know what to do, as in, what am suppose to do in the relationship,Am blank, I have no idea whatsoever.Can Someone please put me through,like write a "relationship for dummy" or sometin...
I
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Mynd44: 5:05am On Jul 18, 2012
Seriously? I don't even know what to say to you

1 Like

Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 18, 2012
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by mrjojo: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2012
ogugua88: mrjojo got no mojo.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/relationships-for-dummies-cheat-sheet.html
Thanks but I want the Nigerian version of that,giving her flowers doesn't apply here..
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by mrjojo: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Seriously? I don't even know what to say to you
Am dead serious o
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Ranoscky(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2012
How old r u?
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by johnsonpal: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Ranoscky: How old r u?
Age got nothin to do with dis now,advice/educate d op dat all.
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2012
mrjojo: Thanks but I want the Nigerian version of that,giving her flowers doesn't apply here..

Everything starts from somewhere. I don't think girls would be hungry for phones, recharge card, etc, if guys weren't using them to prove they weren't broke. You don't have to impress a girl with material. Any girl who's looking for a relationship or doesn't care about material items will give you a chance.

If you're trying to start a relationship, then do something that will convey your feelings. If you're trying to start a relationship, then you've come to the right place for advice.
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2012
op, u are a final yr student, right? forget that babe, read ur book, study for ur project, make a 2.1, get a good job, and d girls go arrest u. u mustn't be like 190, mr cork or mynd 44. thanks

2 Likes

Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Ranoscky(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2012
johnsonpal: Age got nothin to do with dis now,advice/educate d op dat all.
Can't imagine a grown azz seekin for advice on how to handle a r/ship, hence the question to know if matured enough or not.

Well op, i take my question back. My apologies!
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by slimyem: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2012
crusifis: op, u are a final yr student, right? forget that babe, read ur book, study for ur project, make a 2.1, get a good job, and d girls go arrest u. u mustn't be like 190, mr cork or mynd 44. thanks
when will u people trash this form of reasoning?
It makes no sense!
Hia!
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Mynd44: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
slimyem: when will u people trash this form of reasoning?
It makes no sense!
Hia!
lol
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Etranshub(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Choi see painment oooh LMAO
slimyem: when will u people trash this form of reasoning?
It makes no sense!
Hia!
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by mrjojo: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Please i still need viable advice and tutorial o, if i loose this great lady due to my ignorant state ehn,Nairalanders na una o
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Well, how are you treating her now? It's obvious you care for her, so let that show by how your treat her, how you speak to her. Spend time together and continue getting to know each other well. Just be yourself and let things flow naturally.

2 Likes

Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by mrjojo: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Yield: Well, how are you treating her now? It's obvious you care for her, so let that show by how your treat her, how you speak to her. Spend time together and continue getting to know each other well. Just be yourself and let things flow naturally.
Thanks..
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by HOTCASSY(f): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2012
mrjojo: Please i still need viable advice and tutorial o, if i loose this great lady due to my ignorant state ehn,Nairalanders na una o

You aint serious at all.send romantice sms,spend quality time with her,buy her gifts(maybe BB porse lol)
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by mideeniafe(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote
author=Yield]Well, how are you treating her now? It's obvious you care
for her, so let that show by how your treat her, how you speak to her.
Spend time together and continue getting to know each other well. Just
be yourself and let things flow naturally. [/quote]Good advice.

Seems you care a lot 'bout this lady. I hope she's worth it.
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by sexy74(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
You dont have to do anything silly or doing what you cant continue
be yourself, spend more time with her but most time on your studies.
When you spend time with he you will know better ways to trat her as the situation arises.
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
HOTCASSY:

You aint serious at all.send romantice sms,spend quality time with her,buy her gifts(maybe BB porse lol)
He should slit his wrist
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Csami(m): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2012
mrjojo: Please i still need viable advice and tutorial o, if i loose this great lady due to my ignorant state ehn,Nairalanders na una o
u go lose am... advice, no advice. Infact, u don lose am already so go read.
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Mynd44: 4:50am On Jul 20, 2012
Csami: u go lose am... advice, no advice. Infact, u don lose am already so go read.
why nah? The guy offend you before?
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Csami(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
why nah? The guy offend you before?
The guy hustle hard get babe.....i mean the bobo suffer get babe o! Only to dey find how to sustain relationship.
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by mrjojo: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2012
Csami: u go lose am... advice, no advice. Infact, u don lose am already so go read.
Bros,i collect ur wife? Seriously, i dey try spend time with her o but i think there more to a relationship dan spendin time together naw,i might be wrong though.....Wetin una dey do, wey dey make una relationship lively and interesting?
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by 190: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2012
crusifis: op, u are a final yr student, right? forget that babe, read ur book, study for ur project, make a 2.1, get a good job, and d girls go arrest u. u mustn't be like 190, mr cork or mynd 44. thanks

Phuck u and phuck whoever liked dat post
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Mystiqme: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
Csami: The guy hustle hard get babe.....i mean the bobo suffer get babe o! Only to dey find how to sustain relationship.
E tire me too o undecided
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Mynd44: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
Csami: The guy hustle hard get babe.....i mean the bobo suffer get babe o! Only to dey find how to sustain relationship.
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
Be yourself, be kind, generous,sincere and loving. Do not be a fool, don't be d doormat, have confidence in your self, observe good personal hygiene no smelly mouth etc. Don't tell lies to impress her. Do not ask her for money. Treat her like a queen and treat yourself like a king. Goodluck
Re: ....Relationship For Dummies... by chelseabmw(m): 2:18am On Jul 21, 2012
@op
If u want an advise that will make you win her heart,give me her no let me talk to her first for u

if i may ask,How did u ask her out?

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Escapes Death After Mailing Self To Girlfriend. / What Does He Mean? / A Tale By My Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.