Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bank Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank Statement (1356 Views)

Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help / Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Statement by ibrak200: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
I am a footballer of 17years old and am planning on a trip to south africa(tourist visa), so i want to know if i can be given a visa and i also want to know if i can use my team managers bank statement to travel, i mean use him as the one sponsoring my trip.
Please help me out
Re: Bank Statement by henrychubayo: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
ibrak200: I am a footballer of 17years old and am planning on a trip to south africa(tourist visa), so i want to know if i can be given a visa and i also want to know if i can use my team managers bank statement to travel, i mean use him as the one sponsoring my trip.
Please help me out

Bro it does not sound well if one going for a tourist visa to seek sponsorship especially not of family member relations. Could you arrange a club to invite you and state to the embassy that you wish to visit a football club here and will be sponsored by your manager. That sounds better. For tourist visit, it is assumed that you have what it take in terms of the finance to take such trip. But as a last resort, you could also try it. Best wishes
Re: Bank Statement by ibrak200: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okay thanks. What about if my friend in south africa is inviting me to south africa can i still use that my managers bank statement ? Can it work
henrychubayo:

Bro it does not sound well if one going for a tourist visa to seek sponsorship especially not of family member relations. Could you arrange a club to invite you and state to the embassy that you wish to visit a football club here and will be sponsored by your manager. That sounds better. For tourist visit, it is assumed that you have what it take in terms of the finance to take such trip. But as a last resort, you could also try it. Best wishes
Re: Bank Statement by ibrak200: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
henrychubayo:

Okay thanks. What about if my friend in south africa is inviting me to south africa can i still use that my managers bank statement ? Can it work
Re: Bank Statement by henrychubayo: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2012
ibrak200:

I doubt whether you can use your manager's bank statement to apply for visiting visa to visit your friend. If you use your friend's bank statement from south africa, it is much better than using the one from your manager. Also i remember that when i was still in 9ja applying 4 visa in 2010 and 2011, they requested my own personal bank statement even though, i state that my brother will support me. They may still request your own personal bank statement in addition to your friend or family. Try not to get a refusal 4 using a third party bank statement unless both of you answers the same surname. But you can still inquire from the embassy directly by calling them so that you can know whether or not to use it. Call them. Best wishes
Re: Bank Statement by ibrak200: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
henrychubayo:
I doubt whether you can use your manager's bank statement to apply for visiting visa to visit your friend. If you use your friend's bank statement from south africa, it is much better than using the one from your manager. Also i remember that when i was still in 9ja applying 4 visa in 2010 and 2011, they requested my own personal bank statement even though, i state that my brother will support me. They may still request your own personal bank statement in addition to your friend or family. Try not to get a refusal 4 using a third party bank statement unless both of you answers the same surname. But you can still inquire from the embassy directly by calling them so that you can know whether or not to use it. Call them. Best wishes
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Abuja To Kaduna Flight Cost How Much? / Photos- Germany Have Lauched The Transparent Car / Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.