Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready (2210 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / Critics Of The Church Are Committing The Unpardonable Sin. / Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2012
So many People have had dreams concerning the coming rapture of the saints to be this year 2012, but how true is it....we heard that the mayan calendar ends this year dec 21 2012 and after that trouble for the world because their demon god is to be release on earth, and so many other demon gods too to be release by that time, and we also heard that the chinese nation called this year 2012 as the "YEAR OF THE DRAGON"...are these not ringing bell...as if not enough one of the most respected rabbi in israel, rabbi kaduri before he died in 2006 had a dream where the messiah said HE is coming in the month of Av 5772 which is 19th july-19th august 2012. And here we have someone said he was told to count some numbers 1335 in his dream in september 2008 and he arrive at july 24 2012,can this be true, all this look like a puzzle, however the current situation of the world is at its worst....so what do u tink about this please contribute.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by alexleo(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2012
The rapture is very much at hand but we christians are following biblical end time prophecies and not the mayan calendar. It could happen anytime so the main thing is to be prepared.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by kingebuka(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Not even the son of man knows when hez coming so all this rumours and dreams about 2012 are lies is only the father that knows so that bible passage made all of them a liar so let's just be frank and prepared all the time
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
How are u so sure they are wrong, if the bible says nobody knows the day, does it also say nobody knows the month. We have the Spirit of God and it reveals the deep things of the Father to us, these things might have been revealed to them by the Spirit of God, u knw...,
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Delafruita(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
you people are suffering from "highnessism" which is a condition that results from years of brainwashing.sympthoms include-
-believing and expecting fairytales to come true
-eagerly anticipating the occurence of this fairytale
-expecting a chariot to descend from the skies with a white bearded dude wielding a sword
you feofle are sickos.rapture my yansh.better face reality
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by alexleo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
Delafruita: you people are suffering from "highnessism" which is a condition that results from years of brainwashing.sympthoms include-
-believing and expecting fairytales to come true
-eagerly anticipating the occurence of this fairytale
-expecting a chariot to descend from the skies with a white bearded dude wielding a sword
you feofle are sickos.rapture my yansh.better face reality

It would ve been more reasonable if you didnt respond to this thread.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by jackima: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
come quick Lord Jesus
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Delafruita(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
alexleo:

It would ve been more reasonable if you didnt respond to this thread.
it would have been much better if the op didnt add "are you ready".i aint ready for no fairytales coming to pass and i just gave my 2cents.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by alexleo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Delafruita:
it would have been much better if the op didnt add "are you ready".i aint ready for no fairytales coming to pass and i just gave my 2cents.

Call it fairly tale or anything, it doesnt change the fact that Jesus is coming. We believe it 100 percent and it is true. We are preparing for it and calling on you to join us.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by amor4ce(m): 1:50am On Jul 19, 2012
1)how is it that almost all the names in Western Biblical versions of the New Testament are different from those in the Old Testament?
2)how is it that the names in the Peshitta Bible versions are different from Roman/Vatican/English/Western versions?
3)how is it that the symbol of the cross (cross of Tammuz) was not used by Israel, was never recorded in the Scriptures, is strange to Jacob's true descendants, while Constantine propagated it?
4)how is it that the true Israelites are blacks but the Christians have been led to believe that they have Amorite features?
5)what happened to all the blacks of the Levant including the Aegean/Egun people of Philistine, the Edomites/Edo of Idumea/Idu, the Jebusites/Jebus, and the people of Judah during the period of the Roman persecution [First (66-73 CE), Second (115-117 CE) and Third (132-135 CE) [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish%E2%80%93Roman_wars]Jewish-Roman wars[/url] and the Samaritan Revolts of (484-572 CE), destruction of the second Temple in 70 CE] if not that the Greco-Romans massacred them?
6)which spirit do Christians call on when the Redeemer has mentioned clearly that He will gather back his scattered sheep and fill them with His Spirit?
7)why apparitions/visions, from Caucasians, of heaven, hell, Mary and the likes, are racist in that blacks and indigenous Negro names are not featured? (don’t blacks also go to heaven?). No wonder TuPac sang ‘I wonder if heaven got a ghetto’ – note that the posthumous producers of the video heavily added Zeus/Christian/deceptive elements to it.
8 )how is it that Christians accepted the lie that Abraham and his descendants are white?
9)how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not told them, especially those who call themselves born again, what the Redeemer’s true name is (John 18:37)?
10)how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not taught them, especially those who call themselves born again, to properly understand the Bible (John 12:40)?
11)since there are so many Christian denominations with so many interpretations of the Bible, can there be more than one Holy Spirit?
12)what happened to the Israelite tribe of Dan in Revelations 7:4-8?

[url=http://yemitom./2012/07/15/e%e1%b9%a3u-is-the-true-name-of-the-rock-of-ages/]Èṣú is the true name of the Rock of Ages[/url]
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Delafruita(m): 3:51am On Jul 19, 2012
alexleo:

Call it fairly tale or anything, it doesnt change the fact that Jesus is coming. We believe it 100 percent and it is true. We are preparing for it and calling on you to join us.
oga,check your bible,there is nothing like rapture.the doctrine was invented and isnt biblical.knowledgeable christians know that
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by alexleo(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Delafruita:
oga,check your bible,there is nothing like rapture.the doctrine was invented and isnt biblical.knowledgeable christians know that

The word used for it is not important here rather it is the event that matters. The event is recorded in Matthew 24:37 -42. Cheers.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Delafruita(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
alexleo:

The word used for it is not important here rather it is the event that matters. The event is recorded in Matthew 24:37 -42. Cheers.
there is no word used for it
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Delafruita:

if only u can read the scripture well especially the passages of the endtime in matthew mark luke and john but more especially the book of Revelation (12) and allow the holy spirit to teach, maybe you can understand well what we are talking about here...and their is nothing more real than the word of God, since its the same that created this world u are calling a reality....and if u dont know, get this into your head that the spiritual world is more real than the physical world.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by alexleo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
Delafruita:
there is no word used for it

At least you can now see from the bible that there is an event coming which you need to be prepared for so as not to be left out. Pls pray for the salvation of your soul. You need to make heaven with us my dear.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
alexleo:

At least you can now see from the bible that there is an event coming which you need to be prepared for so as not to be left out. Pls pray for the salvation of your soul. You need to make heaven with us my dear.

thank u very much alexlleo for your graceful contribution...may we found grace to be counted worthy....AMEN
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Delafruita(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
alexleo:

mithra makes same claim.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Prepare yourself. Be repented....and take your mind off superstitions.
No one will be given the date and time in his "dream" or by cyphering any "bible codes" because not even Jesus knows when He will be coming.

Stop with the dates already. The result of all this "I saw a date" rubbish is that people get desensitized and you actually aid the devil in making sure people DON'T prepare because they then begin to see the whole thing as hogwash and a thing worthy of mockery (remember the boy who kept crying wolf).

Look back at that fiasco that Harold Camping guy decided to pull. Essentially enriched himself with all his followers' wealth by using fear as a medium. see people selling their houses and what not to fund him and his (evil) campaign. That campaign solidified the falling away of a few people from the faith, and for that, I don't envy the old man.....not at all.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Inova(m): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2012
Debeloved87: So many People have had dreams concerning the coming rapture of the saints to be this year 2012, but how true is it....we heard that the mayan calendar ends this year dec 21 2012 and after that trouble for the world because their demon god is to be release on earth, and so many other demon gods too to be release by that time, and we also heard that the chinese nation called this year 2012 as the "YEAR OF THE DRAGON"...are these not ringing bell...as if not enough one of the most respected rabbi in israel, rabbi kaduri before he died in 2006 had a dream where the messiah said HE is coming in the month of Av 5772 which is 19th july-19th august 2012. And here we have someone said he was told to count some numbers 1335 in his dream in september 2008 and he arrive at july 24 2012,can this be true, all this look like a puzzle, however the current situation of the world is at its worst....so what do u tink about this please contribute.

This is not to bore you with astrology so I will summarize it as much as possible........
The Age of Pisces in which we live is one of the shortest ages, beginning in 26 AD
and ending in 2012 AD -or a total of just over
1986 years. The Age of Pisces is considered by some as the
Age of Christianity, inasmuch as the 2160
years sometimes allotted also coincides
reasonably with that religion’s tenure on Earth.
So we should be expecting anoda dominant religion apart from christianity or the reverence to Christ: the main focus of the age of pisces.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by cyrexx: 5:10am On Jul 20, 2012
Every generation of christians believe they are living in the last days, including the first apostles.

Jesus has been coming "soon" for the past 2000 years and he will keep coming "soon" for the next 2000 years.

The funny thing is that scoffers like me have been scoffing this grandeur delusion for the past 2000 years and scoffers will keep scoffing it for the next 2000 years while Jesus will keep coming soon.

Very interesting.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 20, 2012
cyrexx: Every generation of christians believe they are living in the last days, including the first apostles.

Jesus has been coming "soon" for the past 2000 years and he will keep coming "soon" for the next 2000 years.

The funny thing is that scoffers like me have been scoffing this grandeur delusion for the past 2000 years and scoffers will keep scoffing it for the next 2000 years while Jesus will keep coming soon.

Very interesting.

Abi when the thing kon happen, reason wetin you go kon do.
You go sharp-sharp go carry mark abi?
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by alexleo(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2012
2buff:

Abi when the thing kon happen, reason wetin you go kon do.
You go sharp-sharp go carry mark abi?

When it happens he wont even believe it has happened. They ll still use another flimsy thing to explain it away in their bid to make the bible look like a lie as they have always done. As for the mark he will gladly accept it and even be an agent to make others accept it.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by alexleo(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2012
Debeloved87:

thank u very much alexlleo for your graceful contribution...may we found grace to be counted worthy....AMEN

Amen. Thanks my brother.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by cyrexx: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2012
alexleo:

When it happens he wont even believe it has happened. They ll still use another flimsy thing to explain it away in their bid to make the bible look like a lie as they have always done. As for the mark he will gladly accept it and even be an agent to make others accept it.

Keep dreaming on, my dear friend.
We shall come back to this conversation in probably the next 50 years where you will still be dreaming on and I will still be scoffing your grandeur delusion.
Hundreds of years from now after we're both dead and gone, our descendants will read this conversation and laugh at how their forefathers believed all the fairy tales of "soon-coming Jesus" from an ancient book.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by alexleo(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2012
cyrexx:

Keep dreaming on, my dear friend.
We shall come back to this conversation in probably the next 50 years where you will still be dreaming on and I will still be scoffing your grandeur delusion.
Hundreds of years from now after we're both dead and gone, our descendants will read this conversation and laugh at how their forefathers believed all the fairy tales of "soon-coming Jesus" from an ancient book.

grin

Lol. My dear, i pray not to be alive till the next 50 years (that is if Jesus delays his coming). I ll be too old. I dont want to argue with you about the soon coming of Jesus. He is coming soon. God's soon is not bound to be the same with ours because a thousand years is like a day before him (2 peter 3 : 8 ). Cheers.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=cyrexx]Every generation of christians believe they are living in the last days, including the first apostles.

Very interesting.[/quote

scoffing the word of God isnt good...it shows u av no respect for your parent..wel if u av decide to spend d rest of your eternity with the devil, keep on d good job of scoffing the word of God and u shall reap it in due season...

Man has an immortal soul and He shall decides were to spend his immortal life with whether with God or the Devil
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=cyrexx]Every generation of christians believe they are living in the last days, including the first apostles.

Very interesting.[/quote/]

scoffing the word of God isnt good...it shows u av no respect for your parent..wel if u av decide to spend d rest of your eternity with the devil, keep on d good job of scoffing the word of God and u shall reap it in due season...

Man has an immortal soul and He shall decides were to spend his immortal life with whether with God or the Devil
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by cyrexx: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
Debeloved87: scoffing the word of God isnt good...it shows u av no respect for your parent..wel if u av decide to spend d rest of your eternity with the devil, keep on d good job of scoffing the word of God and u shall reap it in due season...

believing in fairy tales is not good.. it shows you have no respect for yourself. well, if you have decided to spend the rest of your life believing a fairy tale and and a non-existent second life, keep on the good job of believing your fairy tales.

man has no immortal "soul", the so-called soul has a beginning at your birth and it will surely have an end at your death, religion invented all these myths including soon coming apocalypse in order to control your mind.
wake up from your dream state. best wishes
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
cyrexx:

believing in fairy tales is not good.. it shows you have no respect for yourself. well, if you have decided to spend the rest of your life believing a fairy tale and and a non-existent second life, keep on the good job of believing your fairy tales.

man has no immortal "soul", the so-called soul has a beginning at your birth and it will surely have an end at your death, religion invented all these myths including soon coming apocalypse in order to control your mind.

i cant blame your judgement, its not possible for a carnal man/mind to understand the things of the spirit for they are foolishness unto him and in that state such fellow shall die and perish, their is no cause without effect...so keep wallowing in your stupidity, if your mother hasnt conceive you do you think you will be born, and if you will like to know what men terms as death is just a transition of the soul inhabiting the body from the earthly sphere into the heavenly realms which is the next stage of life and one without end...and your decision to live in glory or live in shame and torment in the next stage of life is determined by your works in this present life.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
cyrexx:

Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by cyrexx: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
Debeloved87:

i cant blame your judgement, its not possible for a carnal man/mind to understand the things of the spirit for they are foolishness unto him and in that state such fellow shall die and perish, their is no cause without effect...so keep wallowing in your stupidity, if your mother hasnt conceive you do you think you will be born, and if you will like to know what men terms as death is just a transition of the soul inhabiting the body from the earthly sphere into the heavenly realms which is the next stage of life and one without end...and your decision to live in glory or live in shame and torment in the next stage of life is determined by your works in this present life.

i cant blame your judgement because your religion has screwed your mind to believe all these fairy tales so my words will sound foolish to your foolish mind. if you can believe something (god) is without cause, others can believe that the universe too is without cause.... so keep wallowing in your stupidity, if your mother has given birth to you and raised you in Iran or India you will probably be a staunch Muslim or a chronic Hindu and all these nonsense you are talking now wont have made any sense to you....
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2012
cyrexx:

i cant blame your judgement because your religion has screwed your mind to believe all these fairy tales so my words will sound foolish to your foolish mind. if you can believe something (god) is without cause, others can believe that the universe too is without cause.... so keep wallowing in your stupidity, if your mother has given birth to you and raised you in Iran or India you will probably be a staunch Muslim or a chronic Hindu and all these nonsense you are talking now wont have made any sense to you....

cant you see your foolishness? Are their people in iran or india that are not christians, are their people their that havent see the true light of God by the power of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, through the Holy Spirit, of course they are and i have christian friends their especially in india. You see, the judgement of the ungodly ones like you now has been passed, only a little soon and it will fall on you like a river of fire till eternity. Revelation 21:7-8. Surrender your life to God now before its too late...JESUS LOVES YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 / Difference Between Heaven And Paradise / I Have 7 Physical Proof Of Reincarnation That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.