Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture (25051 Views)

Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor Is A love-vendor-el-rufai (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by nagoma(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cheg-goon:
I dey suspect this Sambo........he is a betrayal.......!

Eediot!! angry
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Well well well, the behind the scene rulers of Naija. God dey watch una!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by queenpin: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
I don't see any thing wrong with the picture.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by tchaik(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
dagreen14: Guys picture are photoshop,
Not photoshop; see El-Rufai's shadow on Buhari, and IBB's shadow on the guy on suit (behind Sambo); definitely not photoshop!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by leslieu63(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
talk about mortal kombat deadly alliance part 2.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by lacasa: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
BetaThings:
But it is a very good alliance when ex-militant is in charge of maritime security

Dnt mind the hypocrites.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Jarus: No big deal. All these fights are not taken personal.
Recently, in an event 3 of them were present, Obj, in his comical self, called out Buhari and IBB and hugged them.

meanwhile awon boys for nl dey shed blood cheesy cheesy cheesy

wahala dey o
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by chucky234(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Boko chiefs putting heads together,that's extra security task for GEJ and his cohorts.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Biodup: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Nadeen: Wat is d event?
that picture was taken about 2wks ago in a wedding ceremony of el-rufai sister in kaduna.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by wellmax(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
acadasol:

You guyz don't think again. You just see pictures and the next thing is to open your mouth wide and say 'it is photoshopped' If you are logical enough and if also you know our to use photoshop well, uyou will know the difference between a photoshopped picture and a real picture. Shioooooo!

The Picture is 100% REAL.

Abeg tell them. The story was carried on †ђε back page of guardian newspaper on Monday, yet some guys here dey shout photoshop. Photoshop ko, photokiosk ni.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by mrperfect(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
They are handsome men.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Castos(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Na wa oo oo, why should this pix bother u guys? U have ur lives, leave them to live theirs And have their ways, they will soon be gone for good. Play biased and go ur way my fellow Nigizies.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by jbaur24: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
Boko men meeting. I suspect Sambo, the north may use him to blow GEJ in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Emmy0203: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ds is BAD company jare!!! Awon oleE dede
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Emmy0203: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ds is BAD company jare
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Revolva(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2012

I hate it when fools like this just come up with the word photoshop evertime if you no dey hear you no dey see road

Do they tell you all this politricians are enemies its a lie on a round table they smile big time to demselves and pop moet and champagne and share money but on newspapers headlines we see stories upon stories
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Pictures speaks louder,Sambo indicates that he remains loyal even though I am VP, If I succeed in becoming President, na we we. Buhari says, outside party differences, blood is thicker than water, IBB says for our good, we need to stick together, I brought the Capital to Abuja and you know my history, together we stand, divided we fall. El-Rufai says I dont care, I got to spit on those infidels who think they can rule over us.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Jarus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
oyb:

meanwhile awon boys for nl dey shed blood cheesy cheesy cheesy

wahala dey o

You and Beaf nko? cheesy
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by PapaBrowne(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
Jarus: No big deal. All these fights are not taken personal.
Recently, in an event 3 of them were present, Obj, in his comical self, called out Buhari and IBB and hugged them.

The fights might not be taken personal to them, however every time they fight people die in numbers. To think Buhari is dining with Sambo(Jonathan's VP) who he claims stole his vote in 2011. It shows something, the person they hate is Jonathan not the PDP or the Government.

I used to be a rabid supporter of El Rufai and people that knew him personally used to tell me-- "U don't know the guys that's why you support him". Now I know him. I've never seen a better description of a BIGOT. You need to see what he posted on his twitter and FB accounts yesterday.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
PapaBrowne:

The fights might not be taken personal to them, however every time they fight people die in numbers. To think Buhari is dining with Sambo(Jonathan's VP) who he claims stole his vote in 2011. It shows something, the person they hate is Jonathan not the PDP or the Government.

I used to be a rabid supporter of El Rufai and people that knew him personally used to tell me-- "U don't know the guys that's why you support him". Now I know him. I've never seen a better description of a BIGOT. You need to see what he posted on his twitter and FB accounts yesterday.

Nasir El-Rufai ‏@elrufai

We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by ClearRoad: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Money bags....I wish I join dis crew. ***thinkin out loud***
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by samkoro: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2012

No its not photoshop.Its on Guardian,monday.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
I used to attack the silly El Rufai on twitter, he blocked me.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Gentleme1: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
my late dad used to hold meetings like this with his well known foes. He called it friendly fight. Now i know what it means.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by samkoro: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sun of god:

They were watching GEJ's 'Media Chat' . . .

Buhari is gestering to the others 'this man no get brain ohh'

IBB looks astonished . . .

Sambo and El Rufai seem bemused . . .

Yes u are right.They where watching the cassava flour bread interview,they were criticising him for not recommending kolanut bread or tuwo shinkafa.

Buhari was saying f.uck u with his finger
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by alaoeri: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
Aboki 'll always be aboki no matter their differences in public they 'll surely settle it behind close doors.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by samkoro: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Nigerians are ignorant about these guys.El Rufai is a bigger bigot.The late Gani Fanwemi knew him well as a sadist.He is a sickler thus he hates you,if u are healthy,taller or fatter.People that fall into this category should not vote him or he will drive them extinct.

All the landlords whose houses were buldozed by him in Abuja were fatter,taller and healthier than him,I suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by crackhouse(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
totorimi: The grasshopper that eats the leaf lives under the leaf. Sambo how far, could he be the enemy within. Just thinking aloud ni o.
it's very possible he is.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by wadoski: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sun of god:

They were watching GEJ's 'Media Chat' . . .

Buhari is gestering to the others 'this man no get brain ohh'

IBB looks astonished . . .

Sambo and El Rufai seem bemused . . .
All four of dem + you can‘t match GEJ.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by gambus007(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
U pple fail to unstd Nigeria as a con3 .rich or political leaders r all d same.dey r not sentimetnal like d masses!dey eat nd drink on d same table.share Nigeria among themselves.d xtian nd Muslim elite dnt care abt masses.we masses had fail ourselves.unless we drop sentiments.power belong to d masses,but d so called youth r very very sentiment.even d educated ones.am very sure d next picture will b ibb,buhri,gej nd atiku.watch out!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Wallie(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2012
You people fail to realize that they all move within the same circles, have the same or common friends, how known each other or about each other for a very long time, see each other outside the media, etc.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Reference(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
PapaBrowne:

What did he say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash / Atiku, Saraki React To Twitter Restoration In Nigeria / Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.