Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture (25147 Views)

Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor Is A love-vendor-el-rufai (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by samkoro: 12:37am On Jul 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And they wonder why Yorubas don't live in the SE as much as Igbos live in the SW.

I'm beginning to believe that my dear Fulanis are being mistreated in Nigeria. Not saying they're innocent, but the law is not favorable to them.

Might Igbos be taking out their Nigerian-B war lost pain against the Fulanis? If the Fulanis should retaliate, they'll start crying "genocide"

Ur Fulanis are busy committing genocide and rape against ur Yorubas and u are not ashamed to make the above statements.Not even one Fulani is down but many Yorubas have been sent to their ancestors right in their home by fulani daggers and u ar here doing the sychophancy u are known for. Cursed smelly race !!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 19, 2012
samkoro:

Ur Fulanis are busy committing genocide and rape against ur Yorubas and u are not ashamed to make the above statements.Not even one Fulani is down but many Yorubas have been sent to their ancestors right in their home by fulani daggers and u ar here doing the sychophancy u are known for. Cursed smelly race !!

How can someone go about measuring your stupidity level?

So all Fulanis commit such crime? Are you not ashamed of yourself?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by kaeto(m): 1:46am On Jul 19, 2012
Cheg-goon:
I dey suspect this Sambo........he is a betrayal.......!
just last month he had a secret meeting with gov. Amaechi, the head of governors' forum as regards 2015 on how to oust GEJ,the cat was let out and they both denied it, its been big sh.it since then but never publicised. As long as the northern generals are alive power should never be entrusted to their care because their blood flows greed and evil untold.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by kaeto(m): 1:58am On Jul 19, 2012
wadoski: All four of dem + you can‘t match GEJ.
they will cry again, this time all rolling on the ground.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by honeric01(m): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2012
Its now a crime to attend weddings in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by dowjones(m): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2012
dagreen14: Guys picture are photoshop,

PhotoShop kor picture kiosk ni... can't u see elrufai's shadow on buhari ?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2012
I so much like IBB, can't figure out why?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by emsquare(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2012
Ojiofor: the gathering of boko bigger boyz.

LOL!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2012
see the eye of nigeria thief
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Euroclydon(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2012
you too much...this is the Naija chapter sef.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Enlightened1: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2012
Bomb them!!!! Bomb them!!! Bomb them!!! Bomb them!! Bomb them!! Don't let them escape!!! Bomb them!! And Boko Haram is solved!!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by muyiwah666(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2012
you are very correct..Photoshopped pics dont have shadows..check under ibb hands..
acadasol:

You guyz don't think again. You just see pictures and the next thing is to open your mouth wide and say 'it is photoshopped' If you are logical enough and if also you know our to use photoshop well, uyou will know the difference between a photoshopped picture and a real picture. Shioooooo!

The Picture is 100% REAL.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by honeric01(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2012
Enlightened1: Bomb them!!!! Bomb them!!! Bomb them!!! Bomb them!! Bomb them!! Don't let them escape!!! Bomb them!! And Boko Haram is solved!!

Only a boko haram member would type this way... Bomb them because they are northerners but if the same is said on southerners, you call them boko haram right?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by greall1: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2012
ALA GURUS
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by begwong: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2012
That pix was taken at El-rufai's elder brother house during dowry payment for his daughter in kaduna last week!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by begwong: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2012
blacksta: how old is this picture - 1st question ?
justa week old!
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by naffysa(f): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2012
Nice picture
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by meetgaya: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2012
I saw this on tv last week. it was at the wedding of elder brother of nasir elrufai's daughter where ibb rep as father of the gal
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Vigilante: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: I used to attack the silly El Rufai on twitter, he blocked me.

Clap for yourself.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2012
@HAKEEM; there was an issue where two cattlemen were beaten and were robbed and chased out of the community,
U mean 2 cattle men who came visiting in a state while mindind their own business were just suddenly bounced upon and beating.Did u post this becos u heard it somewhere or u just feel the igbos are trouble makers?Did u fabricate this story to defend ur brother muslems? If u did serve in Imo state u will not post this.

@Ileke-Idi
The Yorubas cannot leave beyond their land simply becos they are cowards.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by jaybee(f): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2012

THIS IS A RECENT PICTURE; VP SAMBO NEVER HAD THIS BABARIGA B4 HE BECAME VP. INDEED HE WAS NOT IN THEIR CLASS B4 HE BECAME VP EITHER.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

if u were sensible, u wud keep quiet.Ask what the fulanis/hausas did to the Yorubas at Ikorodu Lagos recently and repeated same at mile 12 ad are still waxing stronger.Dose this show that the Yorubas are trouble makes as hakeem stupidly posted?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Deleahmed: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2012
That was too outrageous for you to call this Nobel citizens with such nomenclature, very bad.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by naptu2: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2012
Here's what El-Rufai had to say about the picture above and the wedding in general (still not posting links cos I hate the anti-spam bot).

“@EddieJimete: IBB, Namadi, Buhari & @elrufai sharing some jokes I guess!!! smiley pic.twitter.com/MIM37vIV”....no, settling the terms of marriage..

“@talk2tosh: @elrufai congrats on the wedding ceremony of your niece sir!”...thanks....Ummi was more than a niece....she is my daughter...

“@femsb: @BHKANO @elrufai I guess u will be jumping for joy to see the VP bombed”?....I was at the wedding...my daughter got married....

Edit: There was a rumour, on the day of the wedding, that a bomb had exploded @ a wedding that the vice president was attending in Kaduna.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Solemntee: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Teaching us lesson dat as nigerians we are one and we surely need one anoda. It's needless running the country down cos of power play
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by kells1(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2012
Here is d self profesd evil genius chiling wit jobless el rufai nd d f**kin bad looser; wonda wot our honorable V P is doin in dia midst. Or am I missin smetin here?
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2012

Last weekend during El-rufai's daughter's wedding
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2012
hakeem4shi:

I served in Owerri in Imo state,I am a Yoruba man. If u see how dis Hausa/Fulani guys are been treated by the igbos,u will know dat hausas are very tolerance. [/b]They abuse dem,take their market and will not pay all becos dey are minority in the state,there was an issue where two cattlemen were beaten and were robbed and chased out of the community,nobody reported dat issue. But wen these guys take up arm to resist cheating,some biggots come to social media to vent their anger on issue they knew nothing about or maybe they even read the headlines alone. We don't bother to know the genesis of the issue,wat lead to the fight and if it was as a result of fight. Cos u guys will not ask urself why some few herdsmen can overpower a community. please,always check ur facts b4 commenting on issues, [b]its not compulsory dat u must comment on every issue biko!

Ewu Yoruba are you sure you are in Nigeria, Hausa/Fulani do not maltreat Igbos but Kill them in their land. Hausa slave stop speaking Igbo because u r baboon deceiver
Ileke-IdI:

Eediot wait Until they wipe away ur lineage b4 you know the ones that are evils
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Beaf1: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2012
muyiwah666: you are very correct..Photoshopped pics dont have shadows..check under ibb hands..

^
Are you kidding?
That picture is real no doubt, but i can assure you the easiest thing to do in photoshop is to drop a shadow on an object.

Stop using shadow to dispute this photoshop story please. I can get Jona's picture in there shaking Buhari with all the 'shadows' trust me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Beaf1: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2012
For all asking why IBB was seated above, have you forgotten that (aside Buhari may be) all of them are his boys when it comes to who owns Nigeria? They must show some respect, simple.
Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by Eziachi: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2012
kaeto: just last month he had a secret meeting with gov. Amaechi, the head of governors' forum as regards 2015 on how to oust GEJ,the cat was let out and they both denied it, its been big sh.it since then but never publicised. As long as the northern generals are alive power should never be entrusted to their care because their blood flows greed and evil untold.
I will take it that you are the third person in this secret meeting for 2015?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture by mmmustapha(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2012
Anything u do ppl will talk, nw if c them fighting u wil say these old men r not ashame of themselves, what's wrong wit u guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M / Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.