Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

When Ur Guy/girl Cheats On You,what Can U Do To Make Him/her Feel Hurt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Guy/girl Cheats On You,what Can U Do To Make Him/her Feel Hurt? (829 Views)

Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo / What Makes A Guy Feel Hurt? / If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ur Guy/girl Cheats On You,what Can U Do To Make Him/her Feel Hurt? by fortunewhite(f): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
Wen ur partner cheats on u especially ladies,wot can u do to him to make him feel bad n hurt?
Re: When Ur Guy/girl Cheats On You,what Can U Do To Make Him/her Feel Hurt? by buklan: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
why wud u want to waste ur tym thking on how to hurt him?
if he wanted u, u wudnt leave u. so why waste dat precious tym . undecided
abeg move on joor n let go. abi, u go kill him mama ni? shocked shocked
Re: When Ur Guy/girl Cheats On You,what Can U Do To Make Him/her Feel Hurt? by Esolver1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
watin u wan do him or her..why hurting him or her? while that solve the problem or bring you guys back again. u never know how gud or helpful u guys go dey for each other in d future. so let go b/c he or she just loss you. value yourself than that. that's my point.
Re: When Ur Guy/girl Cheats On You,what Can U Do To Make Him/her Feel Hurt? by pleep(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
Break up with him! Don't tolerate cheating.

(1) (Reply)

He Need Urgent Advice / Which Should I Do? / ‎®‎¾ She Changed But I Still L♥ve Her What Should I Do ‎‏¼©‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.