Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl (8684 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by shooze: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2009
This question is for the guys, if a girl professes love for you while in a relationship with another man and finally leaves the man for you would you totally be comfortable and trust that girl?
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2009
WHat goes around comes around. . .she cheated on her bf with you. . .she's gonna cheat on you with another man!
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

WHat goes around comes around. . .she cheated on her bf with you. . .she's gonna cheat on you with another man!

yeah,but not always
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by candyshore: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2009
i dont necessary agree with thoniaslim, d relationship she is leaving might not ve been necessary working fine, but if u see proof she really loves u and u can tell by her character wat kind of person she is, then u can trust her. so its 50 -50 whether she will do d same or not to u.
i left someone i was dating then for my husband now why becos i had reasons 2 and i was damn glad i did.
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2009
candyshore:

i dont necessary agree with thoniaslim, d relationship she is leaving might not ve been necessary working fine, but if u see proof she really loves u and u can tell by her character wat kind of person she is, then u can trust her. so its 50 -50 whether she will do d same or not to u.
i left someone i was dating then for my husband now why becos i had reasons 2 and i was damn glad i did.

Couldnt have said it better wink cheesy
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2009
candyshore:

i [b]dont necessary agree with thoniaslim, d relationship she is leaving might not ve been necessary working fine, [/b]but if u see proof she really loves u and u can tell by her character wat kind of person she is, then u can trust her. so its 50 -50 whether she will do d same or not to u.

True. . .that's a good point. . .I guess I was looking at it from only one point of view. . .and that is. . .all was well with her and the first guy. . .and she just cheated on him for no reason at all. . . wink
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by smooooooth: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2009
no way, she already cheated on me with her bf tongue
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by shooze: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2009
candyshore did u date your husband and the ex at the same time? or you ended the relationship with your ex before starting a new one with your husband?

The girl in question claims her boyfriend like knowing where she is all the time but aside that he is a wonderful person. The new guy who happens to be my friend sure knows how to make the ladies love him. smooth talking, ice cream bringing phone calling kind of brother. Most of the girls he has been with have always had a man . i have told him that karma will catch up with him one day oh
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2009
U guys forget that MOST people are not really single at the onset of a new relationship.Meaning that you meet a new person,cheat on your current partner,then dump the old one before continuing the new relationship.

Thats the usual pattern,so who will cast the first stone? undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2009
shooze:

candyshore did u date your husband and the ex at the same time? or you ended the relationship with your ex before starting a new one with your husband?

The girl in question claims her boyfriend like knowing where she is all the time but aside that he is a wonderful person. The new guy who happens to be my friend sure knows how to make the ladies love him. smooth talking, ice cream bringing phone calling kind of brother. Most of the girls he has been with have always had a man . i have told him that karma will catch up with him one day oh

Then they both fools who are perfect for each other! cool
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by 22medinat(f): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2009
MrPrsdent:

U guys forget that MOST people are not really single at the onset of a new relationship.Meaning that you meet a new person,cheat on your current partner,then dump the old one before continuing the new relationship.

Thats the usual pattern,so who will cast the first stone? undecided
i quite agree with mrpresident.even if there is no physical cheating,you are already cheating with the thought its normal.except the girl in question did bnot make any move to to leave the othe guy
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by dBard: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2013
Like someone said,its a 50/50 tin.
Personally, it might take me a bit of time t b secure in that relationship.
Also, if it happened bfore, it can happen again. its not abt d action,but d mindset .i.m.o.
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by WackyJ1(m): 2:43am On Jul 21, 2013
I personally can't trust a girl that left her guy for me. Whether the girl would like to admit it to herself or not, i would account for most of the reasons why she left or started seeing faults with the guy. I know i don't Have the ultimate game and if a girl can freely jump from one relationship to another then she can do the same to me.
Besides if a girl doesn't have a good relationship with a guy she would break up with the guy and stay alone for a while before entering a new one.. So no matter how you look at it really, jumping shows a flawed mindset
Re: If A Girl Cheats On Her Boyfriend With You Would You Trust The Girl by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2013
It would all depend on what kind of relationship (s)he had with the ex.. but presumptively NO

(1) (Reply)

My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! / Skinny Slim Beauriful lovely sensitive White Female Or big african Female? / Your Gf Finds Used Condom In Your House. Picture Event B4 And After She Found i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.