Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling (945 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by zheroes(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2007
hello nairalanders,

what would you do if your friend is controlling your life to an extent that you are beginning to lose your old friends?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by DrTony1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
@poster simply ditch 'em if u its aint gonna work with both of ya
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by sistawoman: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2009
get rid of the bf.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by fs(f): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2009
I would simply dump the boyfriend. Very fast in fact.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by Positivity(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2009
We wouldn't date to start with, am much too strong willed to be controlled!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by dyabman(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2009
rolling .
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by ladybam(f): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ post
i wont go out wid d person in d 1st place
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by 190: 1:57am On Feb 21, 2009
i really dislike all the females in this thread so far
mak una dey ther de talk
una no go go marry
de look 4 hw 2 ditch ur bfs cos he wants
2 be comfy wit u
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by IGWE8: 4:27am On Feb 21, 2009
It depends on the kind of friends they are, the choice is yours, if you are a convert, I 'd say you should try to read between the lines on why he doesn't want you around them.
love you,
Igwe!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by Hollysmile: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2009
I'll simply walk away! How gal go dey control me. Dem never born am.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by Hollysmile: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2009
I'll simply walk away! How gal go dey control me. Dem never born am.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by patwhizkid(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2009
Ah, eèwò! How boy go control me nao, tufiakwa!!! I go just sack dat guy without much ado.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by AdamBrody1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2009
Very Simple;

For everytime the b**tch mouths off, you beat the living crap out of her.

There is nothing that cannot be solved with a very good blow to the neck and throat of a controlling fuss pot, not to forget the occassional slaps as a reminder to show who is in charge!

If you dont take these steps, these girls will grow feathers and would end up being extremely uncontrollable
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling by pureminded: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2009
@Poster - Just throw the person in2 ganga or salanga ,

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Marry Her Before Dec 2008 Or Else: / Help Me Save Her From A Terrible Playboy Please / Is It True:that A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Just Needs A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.