Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48142 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by valemtech(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2012
The new A11 Android 4.0 tablet PC full specs:

1.CPU: Boxchip A10 1.5 GHZ,
2.RAM: 512MB DDR3 (optional: 1GB)
3.7 inches 16:9, 800 * 480 ,Capactitive TFT display
4. Video format(1080P):WMV,MKV,
MOV,AVI,RM/RMVB,MPEG-2/4.
5. Audio format:MP3,WMA,3GP,AAC
FLAC,WAV.OGG
6. Software:Support Word, Excel, PPT, PDF,MSN,Skype.
7.Game:3D game,G-Sensor game, Classic game, Touch game.
8. 3G: Built-in 3G (WCDMA) ,2G,3G SIM card can be used phone directly
9.Hard Disk: 4GB/8GB Nand Flash
10.Support HDMI
11.Support WIFI:802.11B/G/N
12. Front: 0.3 MP camera,
Rear: 2.0 MP camera
13. Support 1080P/ 3D video output
14.Slot list:
TF x 1(maximum: 32GB)
Mini USB x 2
HDMI x 1
Stereo Audio out x 1
Microphone in x 1
15.O.S: Android 4.0
Rechargable Li-Polyer Battery:4000mAh/5V 3Ah
call 08037607036 to order now

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hey balogun hoep you are good ?
Please I need a 7'' tablet and I am only interested in using it for reading ebooks and watching video tutorials. I need something to supplement my laptop and mobility.
I will not care if it does not have capability for sim card. I only need something with a good battery life say g or 6 hours.
I don't play games too. Kindly help me with the cheapest bargain available cos I'm a student.
Again, I only need adobe reader for reading ebooks and video player for mov, dat, 3gp files.
Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
Guitarlife: Hey balogun hoep you are good ?
Please I need a 7'' tablet and I am only interested in using it for reading ebooks and watching video tutorials. I need something to supplement my laptop and mobility.
I will not care if it does not have capability for sim card. I only need something with a good battery life say g or 6 hours.
I don't play games too. Kindly help me with the cheapest bargain available cos I'm a student.
Again, I only need adobe reader for reading ebooks and video player for mov, dat, 3gp files.
Thanks.

ok sir....the question is what is your budget?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
balogunsam:

ok sir....the question is what is your budget?
25 k ?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
Guitarlife: 25 k ?

awesome!! I can get you the Onda V701 tablet for 25k. it will do all those things you mentioned easily and waaaaay more in case you need the tablet for more in the future. It has a dual core processor,1gb ram,8gb internal memory,android 4.0.3 OS,webcam and rugged battery life. it will definitely work!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
Thanks but how strong is the battery, how long does it last ?. I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ok but can't you go a lil lower ? You know as a correct naija man now. I will always want the best deal. So how lower can the price get and what other freebies are in it for me like leather jacket and all.
I know you treat your customers right. I hope to make the purchase by endign of the month when the cash will be ready but I thought to have my mind on a purchase so I can know what the financial commitment is gon be like.
So what's your say ? Can you take 22000naira ? Don't worry about dhl cos I stay in abeokuta and I know you stay here too.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
Guitarlife: Ok but can't you go a lil lower ? You know as a correct naija man now. I will always want the best deal. So how lower can the price get and what other freebies are in it for me like leather jacket and all.
I know you treat your customers right. I hope to make the purchase by endign of the month when the cash will be ready but I thought to have my mind on a purchase so I can know what the financial commitment is gon be like.
So what's your say ? Can you take 22000naira ? Don't worry about dhl cos I stay in abeokuta and I know you stay here too.

aww ..lol...yes i am in abeokuta now. But for that particular model,the price is firm. I even sold one to a veeeery close friend and it was for that same 25k. There is one called novo 7 tornado that is 22500 sha....you may go for that one then but i assure you the difference is clear. concerning battery,the battery is really great. reading will definitely get you the 6 hours or more sef
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Kkk so I'll get in touch in say last week of september thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2012
Novo 7 Aurora II Tablet available....

Ultra-thin Android tablet with solid build
1.5GHz dual-core AMLogic
8726-MX (ARM Cortex-A9 based)
processor and Quad-Core Mali 400
GPU for HD and 3D games....
7 inch IPS screen with 1080P full HD
1gb ram
16gb internal memory
adobe flash 11
Android 4.0.3(supports jellybean upgrade)
HDMI
Wifi
ultra long life battery
front 2mp camera

Price is 35k. I have just one in stock....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
available....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
i9300 phablet....specs below...

CPU:MTK6577 Dual Core

512MB RAM;4GB ROM;

3G:WCDMA 2100/850

GPS

Camera:Dual Camera(1*Front camera:1.3MP, 1*Back camera:8.0MP)

Resolution:480*854

Mobile AP-- wireless AP (WLAN hot)

Battery Type:2150mAh (extra battery included)

HSUPA:Supports 5.76 Mbps

HSDPA:Supports 7.2 Mbps

Feature:GPS Navigation,Email,FM Radio,MP3 Playback,Touchscreen,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,Memory Card Slots,Video Player,Gravity Response

Due to arrive next week....are you interested?

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=balogunsam]i9300 phablet....specs below...

512MB RAM;4GB ROM;

GPS

Camera:Dual Camera(1*Front camera:1.3MP, 1*Back camera:8.0MP)

Feature:GPS Navigation,Email,FM Radio,MP3 Playback,Touchscreen,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,Memory Card Slots,Video Player,Gravity Response

is this a 4.7 inch screen?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Boss.....got a cousin who is looking for an affordable tab with 9.7 or 10.1 inch screen size. I had to do some scouting and found some that I thought had some real kick in them. can you please give me the price quotes( landing price) for the following?
-32GB Quad-Core UMPC 10" MID Tablet PC Android3.2

-Aoson M11 Dual core

-SANEI N10 Deluxe Tablet pc Android 4.0 10.1 inches

-Newsmy Newman A1 Tablet PC 9.7 Inch

-YUANDAO N90 2 ( Window N90 2 Dual Core)

-Cube U30GT Dual Core RK3066 Android 4.0 Tablet PC 10.1 inch

Thanks for your help bro.....I know we gonna do a lot of biz together. Cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=Luluvich][/quote]

yes it is a 4.7inch screen. i mailed you but got no response from you.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Luluvich: Boss.....got a cousin who is looking for an affordable tab with 9.7 or 10.1 inch screen size. I had to do some scouting and found some that I thought had some real kick in them. can you please give me the price quotes( landing price) for the following?
-32GB Quad-Core UMPC 10" MID Tablet PC Android3.2

-Aoson M11 Dual core

-SANEI N10 Deluxe Tablet pc Android 4.0 10.1 inches

-Newsmy Newman A1 Tablet PC 9.7 Inch

-YUANDAO N90 2 ( Window N90 2 Dual Core)

-Cube U30GT Dual Core RK3066 Android 4.0 Tablet PC 10.1 inch

Thanks for your help bro.....I know we gonna do a lot of biz together. Cheers!

please givr mme your rmail address so i can send the landing prices to you.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
balogunsam:

please givr mme your rmail address so i can send the landing prices to you.

lulu.md01@gmail.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
bro....please also add this to the search I gave you earlier :
- SmartQ T30 (10.1"wink
I just saw the specs and I'm still swooning. it's a monster. still expecting your mail.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Luluvich: bro....please also add this to the search I gave you earlier :
- SmartQ T30 (10.1"wink
I just saw the specs and I'm still swooning. it's a monster. still expecting your mail.

you know this tablet is around $350,right? Dont give me tablets you know you may not buy bro...its some work calculating and getting accurate figures for almost 9 tablets. please check the prices quotes there in USD and make a rough estimate before i giv u my own quotes o...this t30 purchase price alone is around 56k ooo....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2012
i9300 phablet....specs below...
512MB RAM;4GB ROM;
GPS
Camera:Dual Camera(1*Front camera:1.3MP,
1*Back camera:8.0MP)
Feature:GPS Navigation,Email,FM Radio,MP3
Playback,Touchscreen,Bluetooth,Wi-Fi,Memory
Card Slots,Video Player,Gravity Response
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by jeffobodo: 2:07am On Sep 15, 2012
If you have otg cable for sale call 08029678343
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2012
folks that naul me and take my time asking about prices and stuff and telling me to run quotes for them really need to grow up and learn the right approach to business.....i am a businessman,not a fool!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2012
balogunsam: folks that naul me and take my time asking about prices and stuff and telling me to run quotes for them really need to grow up and learn the right approach to business.....i am a businessman,not a fool!
oga abeg softly softly o. Don't you know some business men are even looking for pricer's ? Lol. Have a great day.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2012
Guitarlife: oga abeg softly softly o. Don't you know some business men are even looking for pricer's ? Lol. Have a great day.

yes bro i know...its not d pricing im particular about sef its ones that have u making moves and taking steps already when they know they have nothing to purchase I'm talking about jare....u have a great day too,oga mi.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2012
PREPARE FOR THE LAUNCJ AND RELEASE OF THE LATEST AINOL TABLET....dual core cpu,quad core gpu,1gb ram,8gb internal memory and......ANDROID 4.1 JELLYBEAN!!!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by cuteytohbad(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2012
Hey, I want to get a Samsung galaxy tablet. The 10inches how much wil it cost me. This is my email addy damibee2005@yahoo.com. Pls reply ASAP wf price n pictures.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Olaposij(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hi, I'm interested in the ainol nova flame.. I read d specifications n i fell in luv.. But d review said sumthing about external sim support.. Wht does dat mean in laymans lang.. Can you make calls with it? And how much does it cost.. I've bn planning to but a galaxy note, but if i can get sumthing as good for much less, ill be glad. But I'm really particular about d making calls part...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Olaposij: Hi, I'm interested in the ainol nova flame.. I read d specifications n i fell in luv.. But d review said sumthing about external sim support.. Wht does dat mean in laymans lang.. Can you make calls with it? And how much does it cost.. I've bn planning to but a galaxy note, but if i can get sumthing as good for much less, ill be glad. But I'm really particular about d making calls part...

it means you can use a modem with the tablet.you can connect your mtn,glo or zain modem to it n browse with that. no you cannot make calls with it sir. there are other phablets like the note but way cheaper and still 6 inches or 5 inches sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Olaposij(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
ŤђαϞĸs!! Can you suggest a good phablet then with at least a 5MP camera, HDMI port, with at least 512 RAM and 8gigs internal memory for 35K or less..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Olaposij: ŤђαϞĸs!! Can you suggest a good phablet then with at least a 5MP camera, HDMI port, with at least 512 RAM and 8gigs internal memory for 35K or less..

35k or less is not feasible except u want some junk. check one of my earlier pistings on dis page or d one before it,i advertised one sometime ago. depending on the specs,they will be around 35k-40k.

star i9220 n9220
star i9220 n8000
carpad f6 etc

some are quite expensive and others are somewhat fair in price.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
androids r us...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.