Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308985 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2013
moroh: Actually I school in New York State and my city is so calm its almost a village. It's 2 hrs away from NYC. The only thing that applies here is that it is freaking expensive.

Yea, I know it not every part but can will separate NY and expensive cost of living grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2013
dnpasion: @olarwarlay I have sent you a copy of my secondary transcript and hope this help.

tnx bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2013
fall 2013 on the way pls house i need GRE material for a friend and also SAT material to kemi_flake@yahoo.com..one love and God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 12:48am On Jan 13, 2013
moroh:
Bros, U sef no try. If you take care to notice Yvete's trend on this thread, you would see that at first she may tell people to go back a few pages, but at the end, she breaks down and answers the questions. This matter has been settled a few weeks ago. This just ain't worth it.

I second ur point 'coz she just helped me few pages back... She even answered my question without asking me to go back to the beginning of d thread... Yvete is a nice person, I have confirmed that even before now. Or how many of the applicants that have gotten their visa still find time outta their busy schedules to come here and help people? I saw so many successful applicants while reading thru the thread sometime ago, but they are no more on the thread today.
Thank GOD for pple like Yvete, Imperiouxx, Kpolli, Webstradamus, Mamacita, Dpasion and other gurus... Pls keep up the good work and remain un-distracted.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2013
@yeyete dey quick boil oo pls take it easy its all fun i pray we will all meet at the top IJN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2013
@House
Anybody here with SAT materials should kindly please send it to me via promiseogidiolu1@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2013
@HOUSE - pls i need SAT materials too, send to afolabiolawale2@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2013
olarwarlay: @HOUSE - pls i need SAT materials too, send to afolabiolawale2@gmail.com
Thanks.
so if i no ask una no go ask abi
dnpasion: @House
Anybody here with SAT materials should kindly please send it to me via promiseogidiolu1@gmail.com
and u too ..one love men we all gonna get there IJN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:15am On Jan 13, 2013
Yvete: Uncle Kpolli: I see you down below lurking. grin Hope all is well.
You had my curiosity....

@Yvete

[/quote]

....Now you have my attention grin

olarwarlay:

I second ur point 'coz she just helped me few pages back... She even answered my question without asking me to go back to the beginning of d thread... Yvete is a nice person, I have confirmed that even before now. Or how many of the applicants that have gotten their visa still find time outta their busy schedules to come here and help people? I saw so many successful applicants while reading thru the thread sometime ago, but they are no more on the thread today.
Thank GOD for pple like Yvete, Imperiouxx, Kpolli, Webstradamus, Mamacita, Dpasion and other gurus... Pls keep up the good work and remain un-distracted.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

So u sef notice say she is nice but likes to do gra gra to form hard

madeit2thetop: @yeyete dey quick boil oo pls take it easy its all fun i pray we will all meet at the top IJN

Who is Yeyete? Can I meet her?

So I decided to watch and one new jjc decided to cause mayhem...... cool cool cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 1:21am On Jan 13, 2013
@kpolli na dat our babe for here nah..actually na so i dey always see and read her name hope my neck wont be choked for dat grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 1:24am On Jan 13, 2013
madeit2thetop: so if i no ask una no go ask abi and u too ..one love men we all gonna get there IJN

Lol, i actually asked d house few days ago with no response. and u gingered me again by asking.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Just4mide: 1:46am On Jan 13, 2013
Hello guys am mide am new here please can anyone advice me on this I have five credit in my WAEC result but with a D7 in math please did it work in any USA universities or colleges vos I wish to study in USA this coming fall?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:14am On Jan 13, 2013
Just4mide: Hello guys am mide am new here please can anyone advice me on this I have five credit in my WAEC result but with a D7 in math please did it work in any USA universities or colleges vos I wish to study in USA this coming fall?

Hi mide,

When do you left Sec. Sch? Do you have TOEFL and SAT?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 7:39am On Jan 13, 2013
lwkmd....i love ds thread. Una no go use laugh kill me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Just4mide: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2013
@mperioux I don't have the sat score but I have just REJISTER for toefl please does my waec result with five credit but with a D7 in math work for any unijversities in usa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2013
Just4mide: @mperioux I don't have the sat score but I have just REJISTER for toefl please does my waec result with five credit but with a D7 in math work for any unijversities in usa
pls prepare well for the toefl broda..one love

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.