Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309685 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
ayoade.ade:

The author wants to further his/her education and he/she is finding it hard to get a masters offer with HND. That suggest to me the HND is hindering him/her already. ALL TOP UNIVERSITIES around the world would only admit students with a good UNIVERSITY FIRST DEGREE into post graduate studies (Masters & Above) and not students with a college/polytechnic diploma except those with some long years of experience, research etc. You'll agree with me he/she needs to dig really deep like someone has already suggested here to get one.

This comment lacks weight as it is a mere guess work. The US educational system only requires a student applying into a graduate programme to have gone through a 4 years higher education to be eligible for admission. There is no such thing / barrier as Bsc or HND in most US university requirement for graduate admission. I know this because I was able to get more than 2 yankee universities regular admission with partial funding with my HND.

The digging deep or doing research on universities one wants to attend, I think both the Bsc and HND holders go through it. Everyone have to find a school that suits his or her preference.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ayoadeade1: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
deevick246:

This comment lacks weight as it is a mere guess work. The US educational system only requires a student applying into a graduate programme to have gone through a 4 years higher education to be eligible for admission. There is no such thing / barrier as Bsc or HND in most US university requirement for graduate admission. I know this because I was able to get more than 2 yankee universities regular admission with partial funding with my HND.

The digging deep or doing research on universities one wants to attend, I think both the Bsc and HND holders go through it. Everyone have to find a school that suits his or her preference.

It is no guess work, I was talking from experience and my previous comment was just an advice. May be I was looking at the issue from a broader perspective. Please pardon my comments if they seem wrong to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
biofem2000: HND =B.S . Don't ask how. Let WES decide.
When you tell the school you have a Higher National Diploma, they'll probably ask you what that means. I know quite a handful of people in the US with HNDs from Nigeria who are heads of big agencies at the moment and hope to move further up on the ladder. Do not let HND hinder you. If anyone chooses to go back for undergrad after having obtained one from a polytechnic, it should not be because they were not given a chance like their university counterparts. It should be because they chose to make a first impression the second time.....

Good luck!!!!!

Well said!!! Seriously, attimes I get so pissed off here when I read comments/contributions that are not portraying a correct position. I feel this is where the work of the thread moderator is needed the most. To pin-down and correct such misleading insinuations before it is too late.

I like that your mathematical equation of HND=Bsc. They are both the same in the US admission evaluation, as far as it covered a 4 years study duration.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ayoadeade1: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2012
deevick246:

Well said!!! Seriously, attimes I get so pissed off here when I read comments/contributions that are not portraying a correct position. I feel this is where the work of the thread moderator is needed the most. To pin-down and correct such misleading insinuations before it is too late.

I like that your mathematical equation of HND=Bsc. They are both the same in the US admission evaluation, as far as it covers a 4 years study duration.

Please don't call the moderator, I have already apologized and I am saying sorry once again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2012
deevick246:

I like that your mathematical equation of HND=Bsc. They are both the same in the US admission evaluation, as far as it covers a 4 years study duration.
deevick246:

imperiouxx: ^^^ That shouldn't hinder him, another person that graduated from his school had said that shouldn't be problem. He got admitted with his HND without any problem than online searching. I advice he keep on search.
Ok. I will clarify and also give a good example. I will speak from experience.
My brother has a HND FROM NIGERIA. He finishes his M.S IN AMERICA this May. He got a job. His evaluated transcript says B.S. This is the way I see it; If you say your HND is worth a High school diploma, so be it. If you say your B.S is not worth more than an associate degree, so be it.
However, our collective job on his thread is to see that our degrees are given the same regard as degrees from other countries. It is our duty to ensure that "people" don't look at our degrees like a bunch of crap from a jungle in Africa. We should defend what we have worked so hard for. I worked hard for my B.S from the University of Ibadan and I was highly favored to get a job with it. Oh... Lest I forget, I was told back then by some "well meaning" Nigerians that my B.S in Civil Engineering is no good. To say the least I thought I was a loser, but I was careful not to take everything I was told. I had the last laugh. They couldn't believe I got a job as an Engineer; that trophy is for God.
Fast forward to today, you"ll hear the same thing. It is your duty to defend what you worked so hard to get. Why would you let someone tell you you have succeeded in wasting 5-6 years of your life plus AASU? Why can't we, Nigerians dine with the so called Ivy league grads? I guess I know why. We are chickens.
We are scared of the way we talk, we are ashamed of what we have, we don't just see ourselves there............
To Niralanders who share my view, I say keep spreading the news.... YES WE CAN.
To those who think we have to start all over again, oh well....we will be here if you ever need a hand.
To those who started over and finally made it, I say.... Lati aaro! ( jeeze! Since morning).
To those who just started over..... See if you can cross over.....

Good luck!!!!! Get fired up!!!!!!!!!!
My heart breaks for Nigerian who have been misled and the many more who will be misled.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Abmoney: 2:08am On Oct 01, 2012
That's a UI Guy!!!... Here's a colleague from School, i like your comment and i strongly share your views.. Perhaps its because of the orientation from University of Ibadan(Die hard Syndrome).. My boiz no dey carry last and dem dey always Keep the flag flying anywhere in the world.. Listen up Nairalanders, what you need most is having a positive mind and a clear cut focus on your Vision and i bet the sky can only be your Spring Board. My Brother to get admission for Nija self no easy also the school matters then the years you spend +lecturers wahala +AASU+SSANU+many other strike action and God willing you get a Graduate Admission in US of A, you come go dey fall your country/School rep for there!!! Haba think am well now. And for those saying what his he feeling like.. Well na me know wetin i dey talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 2:33am On Oct 01, 2012
Abmoney: That's a UI Guy!!!... Here's a colleague from School, i like your comment and i strongly share your views.. Perhaps its because of the orientation from University of Ibadan(Die hard Syndrome).. My boiz no dey carry last and dem dey always Keep the flag flying anywhere in the world.. Listen up Nairalanders, what you need most is having a positive mind and a clear cut focus on your Vision and i bet the sky can only be your Spring Board. My Brother to get admission for Nija self no easy also the school matters then the years you spend +lecturers wahala +AASU+SSANU+many other strike action and God willing you get a Graduate Admission in US of A, you come go dey fall your country/School rep for there!!! Haba think am well now. And for those saying what his he feeling like.. Well na me know wetin i dey talk

Abmoney, I`m a UI babe!!!! OK, UI mum (lol) Class of 2001( ....how time flies...). Proud to be a female Engineer. Ok....I am not a guy!!! what a man can do, a woman can do better with a lot of nagging (lol). I represent the rest of Nairaland babes ( oops mums).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Abmoney: 2:52am On Oct 01, 2012
biofem2000:

Abmoney, I`m a UI babe!!!! OK, UI mum (lol) Class of 2001( ....how time flies...). Proud to be a female Engineer. Ok....I am not a guy!!! what a man can do, a woman can do better with a lot of nagging (lol). I represent the rest of Nairaland babes ( oops mums).

Biofem Gbam!!!, no wonder your points are so on point lol.. I hope to be in the States next year... I still have some difficulties opening this GRE material, if you have a any other type pls mail me abiolaforever@hotmail.co.uk.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by gaquilani: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2012
PEOPLE PLS CRITIC DIS STUFF FOR ME. (DON'T MIND MY GRAMMAR )

1) Why the US?
ANS: It is a country renowed for its

2) Which Unis did you apply to
ANS: RRRR University, AAAA UNiversity, huhu University, hkjloj University

3) Why international business?
ANS: It will equip me with the skill necessary to run my family business, dat will will be established once popsi retires. and education m from the Us will give me an edge over other over others in d industry.

6) Why not Britian or another country?
ANS: Based on my experience the American system has a curriculum emphasizes practical knowledge and US has the a very dynamic education system dat will give everybody a chance 2 succeed.

7) Why hhhh uni and not yy uni?

ANS: hhh curricu;lum is more flexible and fits more with my goals and aspirations. Thier curricullim seems to have more courses for the kind of business
I intend to pursue. I.e, I will get to choose 5 elextivea in hhhh as opposed to 3 in yy. Having many electives will give me the opportunity to have a very diverse
in MBA program. Secondly, I was attracted to hh cos it is a very old skul?

cool Tell me about their curriculum?

ANS: four major courses dat include ing , huhh, int? And other required courses dat focus on ag,
, os. It was this diversity dat attracted me to d skul.

11) Why don't you want to work
ANS: Mommy and dada want to prepare me to to run d family business.

9) career prospects for international busines
ANS:With the increase in investment in nigeria companies now find the neeed to expand into other African countries, internatinal biz graduates fill dis gap with their knowledge of subjects like international mkting bla bla bla.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2012
A cousin of mine going for undergradute was denied visa earlier this june and right now his dad wants him to go and get his bsc in ukraine then apply for his masters in the us later on but hes confused on what to do because his dad hates the stress of this visa application and eventually not get it..pls house hope. Going to ukraine to get his bsc won't hinder his application for masters in the nearest future
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2012
madeit2thetop: A cousin of mine going for undergradute was denied visa earlier this june and right now his dad wants him to go and get his bsc in ukraine then apply for his masters in the us later on but hes confused on what to do because his dad hates the stress of this visa application and eventually not get it..pls house hope. Going to ukraine to get his bsc won't hinder his application for masters in the nearest future

To abandon the US undergraduate dream for Ukraine because of initial visa denial doesn't show a resilient spirit. The fact he was refused the visa means that he probably was not well prepared for the interview or he wasn't just lucky enough to secure it the first time. There are a lot of people on this thread who weren't successful in their first visa interview attempt but in their subsequent one or two attempt(s) they got the green ticket. Even me myself, I wasn't successful at my first attempt and to now think that I would abandon my America study dream because of that, that one na lie ooo.

If his dad wants him to study his undergraduate in Ukraine for other reasons, he better comply with his dad's decision. But if the reason is solely because of his first attempt refusal, he should better convince the dad that US visa application is sometimes like that. And that he is most likely to be successful in his subsequent attempt(s).

The Ukraine degree is recognise for graduate admission in yankee. Please, do tell the person in question to do research on this or better still you can help he or her do it. This is necessary for a better understanding of the Ukraine educational system.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Abmoney: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2012
gaquilani: PEOPLE PLS CRITIC DIS STUFF FOR ME. (DON'T MIND MY GRAMMAR )

1) Why the US?
ANS: It is a country renowed for its

2) Which Unis did you apply to
ANS: RRRR University, AAAA UNiversity, huhu University, hkjloj University

3) Why international business?
ANS: It will equip me with the skill necessary to run my family business, dat will will be established once popsi retires. and education m from the Us will give me an edge over other over others in d industry.

6) Why not Britian or another country?
ANS: Based on my experience the American system has a curriculum emphasizes practical knowledge and US has the a very dynamic education system dat will give everybody a chance 2 succeed.

7) Why hhhh uni and not yy uni?

ANS: hhh curricu;lum is more flexible and fits more with my goals and aspirations. Thier curricullim seems to have more courses for the kind of business
I intend to pursue. I.e, I will get to choose 5 elextivea in hhhh as opposed to 3 in yy. Having many electives will give me the opportunity to have a very diverse
in MBA program. Secondly, I was attracted to hh cos it is a very old skul?

cool Tell me about their curriculum?

ANS: four major courses dat include ing , huhh, int? And other required courses dat focus on ag,
, os. It was this diversity dat attracted me to d skul.

11) Why don't you want to work
ANS: Mommy and dada want to prepare me to to run d family business.

9) career prospects for international busines
ANS:With the increase in investment in nigeria companies now find the neeed to expand into other African countries, internatinal biz graduates fill dis gap with their knowledge of subjects like international mkting bla bla bla.

Bravo!!! Then the person should pray for the favor of God.. Pls is it possible that one applies without necessarily having the I-20 available as at the time of filing student visa application
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2012
deevick246:

To abandon the US undergraduate dream for Ukraine because of initial visa denial doesn't show a resilient spirit. The fact he was refused the visa means that he probably was not well prepared for the interview or he wasn't just lucky enough to secure it the first time. There are a lot of people on this thread who weren't successful in their first visa interview attempt but in their subsequent one or two attempt(s) they got the green ticket. Even me myself, I wasn't successful at my first attempt and to now think that I would abandon my America study dream because of that, that one na lie ooo.

If his dad wants him to study his undergraduate in Ukraine for other reasons, he better comply with his dad's decision. But if the reason is solely because of his first attempt refusal, he should better convince the dad that US visa application is sometimes like that. And that he is most likely to be successful in his subsequent attempt(s).

The Ukraine degree is recognise for graduate admission in yankee. Please, do tell the person in question to do research on this or better still you can help he or her do it. This is necessary for a better understanding of the Ukraine educational system.
I still dont get your last paragraph please are you trying to say that the ukraine degree is not compatible with the america graduate admission
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2012
madeit2thetop: I still dont get your last paragraph please are you trying to say that the ukraine degree is not compatible with the america graduate admission

What is it that you don't understand in the last paragraph? The massage in the paragraph is that, the Ukraine undergraduate degree will be accepted for graduate admission into a US university, so far, the grades meet up with the US university admission requirement. However, I also encourage you to do a research on the acceptability of Ukraine degree certificate with regards to the US university admissions. I encourage you to do this research, because I am clueless about the Ukraine educational system and policy in general.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by madeit2thetop(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2012
deevick246:

What is it that you don't understand in the last paragraph? The massage in the paragraph is that, the Ukraine undergraduate degree will be accepted for graduate admission into a US university, so far, the grades meet up with the US university admission requirement. However, I also encourage you to do a research on the acceptability of Ukraine degree certificate with regards to the US university admissions. I encourage you to do this research, because I am clueless about the Ukraine educational system and policy in general.
that bolded part sound kind of harsh but all the same i appreciate your effort and help one love
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2012
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to everyone on this thread. Our Beloved country is 52 years today.

Yes, We might not have advance as many advanced countries, we might not have develop as many developed countries, and we might not even have evidences to prove that we are indeed a federation. But there is one thing that is apparent and that is the fact that God is with us as a nation and people. If not, we would have long ease to exist as nation.

I see a better Nigeria in the nearest future time. God bless this country. Amen.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Happy Independence Peeps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
My pple,happy independence to Nigeria. I have a question to ask which concern my transcript.I have a copy of my transcript(had it since last year) which has a template different from the one my undergrad sch sent to my applied sch in US.I want to upload the transcript on the sch application portal and I am wondering if it will be accepted because of the difference in template design even though it has same grades with the new one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
eduson002: My pple,happy independence to Nigeria. I have a question to ask which concern my transcript.I have a copy of my transcript(had it since last year) which has a template different from the one my undergrad sch sent to my applied sch in US.I want to upload the transcript on the sch application portal and I am wondering if it will be accepted because of the difference in template design even though it has same grades with the new one.
why do u wanna upload the transcript if ur UG school has sent dem tu d us school before
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ayoadeade1: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
deevick246:

Hi deevick246,
Please don’t be pissed with my comments, rather, continue to contribute your valuable ideas here so that people like me who unknowingly have misled or will mislead people with our comments can learn. I was also pissed after 5yrs of hard work bagging a Distinction in my HND from one of the highly respected polytechnics in Nigeria only to learn that I need another 1.5yrs pd/pgd to progress with my professional registration with the regulatory body, whereas those with B.sc went in straight. My friend here who is an Engineer can testify to what HND holders go through as regards registration with COREN, NIE, etc.. Even though I landed a job almost immediately after my HND, I knew that wasn’t all.. I wanted to further but couldn’t get admission into masters programs in the Universities I wanted, I wasn’t happy having to contact lots of schools only to get a few lower class ones that said OK, we will offer you with certain conditions. I wanted a University degree which would provide me a solid platform for my future endeavours so I thought rather than the 1.5yrs of pgd so I can get my professional reg etc , a 1.5yr back as an undergrad isn’t a bad idea so I went back. Now, I have a 1st class Bachelors, got a job in the oil & gas sector in the UK, options of full scholarship PHD in Canada and Australia, registration with SURCON, RICS, ICES also on-going. I think it was a good move for me and don’t believe a masters would have done any better. Please I welcome anyone to correct me if I am wrong or misleading people again. I was only giving my advice like I said the other time.
To my friend who said lati aaro, I don’t want to believe we are talking about a race here and I also spotted a sexist comment which makes me think we are still in the dark age.
Please don’t take offence to my comments.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
fadinus:
why do u wanna upload the transcript if ur UG school has sent dem tu d us school before
To fast track admision decision as stated on their website.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
ayoade.ade:

Hi deevick246,
Please don’t be pissed with my comments, rather, continue to contribute your valuable ideas here so that people like me who unknowingly have misled or will mislead people with our comments can learn. I was also pissed after 5yrs of hard work bagging a Distinction in my HND from one of the highly respected polytechnics in Nigeria only to learn that I need another 1.5yrs pd/pgd to progress with my professional registration with the regulatory body, whereas those with B.sc went in straight. My friend here who is an Engineer can testify to what HND holders go through as regards registration with COREN, NIE, etc.. Even though I landed a job almost immediately after my HND, I knew that wasn’t all.. I wanted to further but couldn’t get admission into masters programs in the Universities I wanted, I wasn’t happy having to contact lots of schools only to get a few lower class ones that said OK, we will offer you with certain conditions. I wanted a University degree which would provide me a solid platform for my future endeavours so I thought rather than the 1.5yrs of pgd so I can get my professional reg etc , a 1.5yr back as an undergrad isn’t a bad idea so I went back. Now, I have a 1st class Bachelors, got a job in the oil & gas sector in the UK, options of full scholarship PHD in Canada and Australia, registration with SURCON, RICS, ICES also on-going. I think it was a good move for me and don’t believe a masters would have done any better. Please I welcome anyone to correct me if I am wrong or misleading people again. I was only giving my advice like I said the other time.
To my friend who said lati aaro, I don’t want to believe we are talking about a race here and I also spotted a sexist comment which makes me think we are still in the dark age.
Please don’t take offence to my comments.

The Bsc / Hnd polemic here is whether one can get admission into a graduate school in US with HND and the answer is a capital YES. This is my position.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ayoadeade1: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
deevick246:

The Bsc / Hnd polemic here is whether one can get admission into a graduate school in US with HND and the answer is a capital YES. This is my position.

You are right, YES you can get admission into graduate school, and I agree with your position in all sincerity.. But what do you make of sharing ideas, experiences etc. like we have been doing here? I have personally learnt from your comments as well as others here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by gaquilani: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Abmoney:

Bravo!!! Then the person should pray for the favor of God.. Pls is it possible that one applies without necessarily having the I-20 available as at the time of filing student visa application

I don't think so, cos dey will ask 4 ur SEVIS ID on d DS-160 form. Ask d skul if dey can scan ur I-20 so u will see d I-20. Tell dem u want to star filling ur visa application. Or u could send DHL to get it from dem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
eduson002: To fast track admision decision as stated on their website.
Why not call ur graduate advisor letting him/her know what's up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by deevick246(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
ayoade.ade:

You are right, YES you can get admission into graduate school, and I agree with your position in all sincerity.. But what do you make of sharing ideas, experiences etc. like we have been doing here? I have personally learnt from your comments as well as others here.

I have nothing against sharing a replete idea devoid of possible misleading information.

Sure, your narrated experience will motivate others who want to follow your died-hard commitment to the top of their chosen career path. However, I just wanted to nail the point that even with HND anyone who wishes to further directly to US graduate school can get admission. There is no such silly discrimination of Bsc and Hnd in US graduate education as we have in Nigeria.

We are all just trying to help each other here by sharing informations. So, are you located in UK or US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ayoadeade1: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
deevick246:

I have nothing against sharing a replete idea devoid of possible misleading information.

Sure, your narrated experience will motivate others who want to follow your died-hard commitment to the top of their chosen career path. However, I just wanted to nail the point that even with HND anyone who wishes to further directly to US graduate school can get admission. There is no such silly discrimination of Bsc and Hnd in US graduate education as we have in Nigeria.

We are all just trying to help each other here by sharing informations. So, are you located in UK or US?

Yes, it’s silly discrimination in Nigeria which has to stop. I'm glad HND holders are regarded as degree holders in America and can pursue their masters degree straight away and move on from there...excellent stuff, I have to be honest, I didn’t know that before. I did apply to a few schools in the U.S with my HND some years back but the responses and conditions I got were far from satisfactory. Some of them didn't even have the HND option when I was filling out the application form online and I had to email to explain my situation.I live in the UK.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
ayoade.ade:

Yes, it’s silly discrimination in Nigeria which has to stop. I'm glad HND holders are regarded as degree holders in America and can pursue their masters degree straight away and move on from there...excellent stuff, I have to be honest, I didn’t know that before. I did apply to a few schools in the U.S with my HND some years back but the responses and conditions I got were far from satisfactory. Some of them didn't even have the HND option when I was filling out the application form online and I had to email to explain my situation.I live in the UK.

Everything changes everyday. Some have NECO on their sites for students from Nigeria while some don't. Inasmuch wes or other professional evaluators can evaluate your result, then it's equivalent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by gaquilani: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Please which one is dat "UID" on visa appointment confirmation letter.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
Wow. We've not had a recent visa interview experience posted here lately...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
gaquilani: Please which one is dat "UID" on visa appointment confirmation letter.
Not sure, maybe 'Unique Identification'
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hello house, I intend applying for undergraduate for fall 2013 session. The schools I intend applying to said I shouldn't send photocopy of any documents. They said they accept notarized documets. I intend notarizing my documents and transcript at the ikeja high court and sending it to the school in Us. But I'm a bit confused here which one is WES evaluation of transcripts as I'm seeing on here. Is WES for masters or transfer students. Is it the same as notarization of documents as well too. Because WES seems to be a long process for me compared to Notarization. Pls help guys before I make a silly mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.