Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

She Dumped Me Over A Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me Over A Picture (18553 Views)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / She Dumped Me And Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by ace4luv69(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2012
Dat picture is not an ordinary picture. There must be sumfin compromising abt it.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by ifihearam: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2012
And where is the poster??you better come out and start answering every damn question from this honourable house jor,I hate it when you drop a story and go into thin air.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2012
S
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2012
She must be an irresponsible c.cockk, suck.ng gang banger....cos “to d pure all things are pure...“..cos her heart is dirty that's why she left u....pls fashi her joor and Behind up....
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2012
Kayusfity:

U LOOK SO HORRIBLE IN UR PICTURE.
You must be really dumb to think that is her
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by TheMatrix3: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2012
If u date a girl for 5years and u dont know her reaction towards you taking pictures with anoda girl, then it must be one of two things:
1. You dey play regular away match :most probably with the said girl (cos u for tink am b4 u take d pix) OR
2. She's tired of your sorry a$$

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2012
The break-up was a already planned and under construction. She was searching for a reason. She don jam chairman. Move on....
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by pauloman(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2012
A girl that truly loves u can neva dump u bcoz of a pix u took with another girl . Best u move on ! BTw where is da pix...we need to sight it for clearer judgment
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by kpolli(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2012
michelin89: The girl was looking for an excuse to break up with you!

The truth
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by carsey45(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2012

Comin 4rm a girl am impress
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Goldenheart(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2012
we know ppl lyk u @poster....5yrs and ur gf still dnt trust u....ur a joke ass nigger dude...
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by xpensive05: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2012
ur grlfrnd ws simply tired of u and needed 2 liv u dats y she tuk it as an offfence........
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2012
@OP
Work harder and make good money and Okafor's Law of Congodynamics will come into play, and you will have the best of the two worlds.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by boomssey(f): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2012
May be.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Melahou(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2012
she broke up n wat do u want us 2 do
move on wit ur life na
didnt u no dat she have bin lookin 4 an
opportunity 2 leave u?
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by yuskol(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2012
If it is true dat its just a mere pics...dat means d girl was looking for an excuse to dump u..
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by onuwaje(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2012
That gal stupid oooo my brother no mind ha joor.... Is she trying to say that she has not taken a picture with another guy before?
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by dukesmith(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2012
mu2sa2: Yea, where promiscuity is the order of the day hugging just anybody "wuold be no big deal"

you better look homeward too, you cant be sure that your uncivilized village is better... than to condemn others, no body holy pass...
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2012
Why would a man have just one woman, there should always be a back-up plan. Now you are complaining of woman dumping you, when infact, another guy just got girlfriended with your lady. Its life, man pass man.......seek ye first the kingdom of money...and all other things...will be .......(complete it for me)
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2012
If someone opens a thread and after the first ten replies he doesn't respond, keep your opinions to yourselves.
All these cyber cafe NLanders sef.
Looking for cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by dabrake(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2012
mu2sa2: Yea, where promiscuity is the order of the day hugging just anybody "wuold be no big deal"
and your point is?
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2012
slimyem: pictures tell stories!
...and the story she got from the picture didn't settle her!
For you, its just a picture..for her,its more!
Until you clear the air by telling her what really is/was,you'll keep wondering why she acted just cuz of a picture!

let her go.Women always want to be the only one while they have so many men. Thesedays, if any new one asks me, if I have a girlfriend, my answer is affirmative and off they go. Silly!
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2012
ferdiii:

let her go.Women always want to be the only one while they have so many men. Thesedays, if any new one asks me, if I have a girlfriend, my answer is affirmative and off they go. Silly!
If they ask me, I always tell them. I am severally girlfriended. They dont run surprisingly. They say, you dey enjoy oh. And I will retort "Life is too short".... I cant be tamed.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by DExplorer1: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2012
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by DExplorer1: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2012
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by aejaywhite: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2012
let her go.....women plenty na
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by oginnade: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
mumu. girl dump u & u wan die. go and work add so dat u go get money. wen u get na she go rush come back
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by buchai: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
For 5yrs? dat means d pic is nt an ordinary pic. It has some connotatn of love insde.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by winful01: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
angryAm sure u r nt telling d truth. A girl will not jst leave u after 5yr cos of a mere pic. If she needed an xcuse am sure she might hv gotten a dozen in d course of ur 5yrs together bt plz dis story is jst a telltale. Be honest.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by MegaG: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by crackhouse(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
sinetheta: Just A Picture
My girlfriend and I have been together for good five years but recently she saw a picture of me with another girl and she broke up with me, after I explain to her that the girl in the picture is just a friend.
how did u guys pose in the pic? were u guys locked to each other like Padlock?.
Re: She Dumped Me Over A Picture by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
Please upload d pix so dt we can analyse and comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.