Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' (13633 Views)

Arrest Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Now - Sen. Waku Advises Buhari / Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu / Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Carius(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2012
onoja12: SEN waku has said it all,empty CAN is chasing an ijaw agenda which is to divide this country and they are using religion and tribalism to try to achieve it.if u say i lie follow the high court proceedings on ther boys that planted the abuja bomb,it have said it that ijaw leaders knew before hand
Seriously guy,u need to lay off the dope.Its not helping u especially in the brains department...SMH.:-x

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2012
dadde:
may i ask what boko haram said they intend to propagate if not islam

Yes they said so but most criminals say they are working for justice - or similar altruistic cause. Don't be deceived by ijaw agenda and be iclined to hate millions because of a few thousand criminals that we fail to contain as a nation. The " Lords Resistant Army" in East/ Central Africa are vicious killers of women, children and whole communities . They have nothing to do with " The Lord" -don't be deceived by by the names criminal give themselves or their utterances. Concentrate on getting them and applying the law. Unless of course you have a different agenda.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by brownlord: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

The criminals slaughtering Christians are not Muslims. They are Boko Haram and they slaughter Muslims as well. They are criminal murderers and the governments should be genuine and sincere in bringing them to justice. The CAN president is behaving like a rogue elephant and not a leader , he must be told.

If you repeat that word again i go give you better slap, they are not muslim what are they? how many muslim have they succeeded in killing, bombs in mosque and muslim institution are always discovered before it explode, while the one in churches they drove in immediately and explode it in most cases they even shut at survivals, look my friend just close ur mouth before i give u slap

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2012
dr stone:
The Senator is always in the news for the wrong reasons. His claims to being a 'christian' is highly suspect, He sound more like another WOlF disguised in Sheep's clothing. However, what gives the wolf away is whenever he opens his mouth to talk....All doubts to his identity becomes known. His Set of Teeth are Starkly different!

All because he told the truth! Is he now facing inquisition? Is he excommunicated already?when is the execution?
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Spirit96(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2012
@ nagoma. U EVEN HAVE D GUT 2 REFER 2 D CAN PRESIDENT AS A ROGUE ELEPHANT. D WAY U DON'T HV RESPECT 4 ELDERS N LEADERS SO ALSO U DON'T HAVE RESPECT 4 LIVES. IF BOKOS ARE NOT MUSLIMS WHICH RELIGION DO THEY BELONG? U CALLED THEM CRIMINALS BUT THEY C THEMSELVES AS THOSE FIGHTING 4 ALLAH.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by iyanda146: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2012
[quote
author=deandavid]what does maku or waku, expect papa ayo to say, when
the muslims are busy slaugtering christians everyday with other leaders
not doing or saying anything, even fg cannot gurantee lives and
properties. He ayo being the head of christians in nigeria,had no choice
but to cry for help outside.[/quote] But do you remenber that christians are eating peoples (muslim) meat in jos.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Carius(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Good! At least now someone is talking. The good 'Postor' needs to know his place, which is to lead the church, not to scatter Nigeria.
na wao!stop living in la-la land.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by brownlord: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Good! At least now someone is talking. The good 'Postor' needs to know his place, which is to lead the church, not to scatter Nigeria.

So what are you saying my friend?
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2012
This Waku person should shut up already. Is what CAN said more divisive than the rubbish Northern elites like El Rufai and Buhari have been spouting endlessly? Have ACF been speaking against Buhari's constant call for acts of violence?

CAN says BH is a terrorist body and should be designated and treated as such. That is the truth. Only BH supporters would think differently.

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by phreakabit(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Would someone please tell this dyslexic drunk retard named Waku to shut up! Son of a bloody butt pirate.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by ikooko(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2012
lacasa:

"Collateral damage" well done.

U sound as foolish as Oritsejafor sounds in his statements.

(God bless Waku for Speaking d truth like a good person should)
In your poluted mind you think any northern senator is working for the interest of this country? what has waku done to condemn bokoharam in his constituency?
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by phreakabit(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2012
TroGunn: This Waku person should shut up already. Is what CAN said more divisive than the rubbish Northern elites like El Rufai and Buhari have been spouting endlessly? Have ACF been speaking against Buhari's constant call for acts of violence?

Can says BH is a terrorist body and should be designated and treated as such. That is the truth. Only BH supporters would think differently.

God bless you. . . .
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by DANILSA(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2012
manosteel: Suffice to say that it is only men considered honourable by US Congress are invited to present a paper or speech. Ever since he stood before the powerful US congress, out of envy or jealous, many have lashed their tongues against him especially the Bokoharams sympathizers. I read the paper he presented, it was not targeted at anyone, rather it was a true reflection of what is happening in the country. He even blamed US Govt than he blamed Nigeria goverment.
. Pls send me the link.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2012
Spirit96: @ nagoma. U EVEN HAVE D GUT 2 REFER 2 D CAN PRESIDENT AS A ROGUE ELEPHANT. D WAY U DON'T HV RESPECT 4 ELDERS N LEADERS SO ALSO U DON'T HAVE RESPECT 4 LIVES. IF BOKOS ARE NOT MUSLIMS WHICH RELIGION DO THEY BELONG? U CALLED THEM CRIMINALS BUT THEY C THEMSELVES AS THOSE FIGHTING 4 ALLAH.

I have not seen that respect for elders among Nairalanders who claim to be representing Christian opinion. Besides the term "Rogue Elephant " is not meant as an insult. It is a very appropriate description of this gentleman Pastor . I am sure you can check out the meaning if you are not sure.
Every criminal says he is representing Somebody and we ignore the criminal and inflict insults , agony and harassment on the somebody - it doesn't make sense.if you have a different agenda - just say so.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Spirit96(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2012
@ nagoma. WHY DO U DECIDE 2 IGNORE D CRIMINAL IF U ARE NOT HYSTERIA ABT HIS ACT?
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2012
Crying over spilt milk! SMH!
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by dozern(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2012
Am not even sure dat sen. Waku is a christian nor muslim. All the cabals in FG that claim to be christians are not. The ar all agent of satan dat enjoys the killings and corruption. As it is in for those dat claim to be christian so it is to muslim politicians. A true christian who is a president cannot sit back and watch innocent peple being killed. For those who sponsor boko haram. They not doing it in the name of Allah or muslim. They ar not for God, they ar for satan. But since they hold the key to decive the poor youths due to lack of education and high level porverty and unemployment,they hide under the cloak of islamizing Nigeria which is imposible. My point is dat there is no true christian in Nig politics as well as in islam. They are all satanic
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by rolchi(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

I have not seen that respect for elders among Nairalanders who claim to be representing Christian opinion. Besides the term "Rogue Elephant " is not meant as an insult. It is a very appropriate description of this gentleman Pastor . I am sure you can check out the meaning if you are not sure.
Every criminal says he is representing Somebody and we ignore the criminal and inflict insults , agony and harassment on the somebody - it doesn't make sense.if you have a different agenda - just say so.

Did Ayo Oritsejafor say anything that is not currently happening in Nigerian and known to all, including you? How many times have Joseph Waku called out against BH by differing that all Nigeria cannot be Islam...who in the Muslim world of Nigeria has ever condemned that fact that BH keeps calling for all Christians in Nigeria to become Muslims. If you are a Muslim, do you not truly believe in your heart that all Nigeria will be Islam?

To my mind, Ayo Oristejafor spoke of "current affairs" in the country and I SUPPORT HIM on this! Enough of bombing of churches!

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by ortopazz(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2012
onoja12: SEN waku has said it all,empty CAN is chasing an ijaw agenda which is to divide this country and they are using religion and tribalism to try to achieve it.if u say i lie follow the high court proceedings on ther boys that planted the abuja bomb,it have said it that ijaw leaders knew before hand

Its either ur sleeping on stupidiity or drowning in it, u, CAN empty? Ur crazy, he should nt talk becos it is muslims that av suffered more casualties,,,.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by BENZINA(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2012
Senator,senator,senator Maku,now,tell me whats your own in this case.Eeehe you people said we have the same national interest so why should you complain. Abi u be Boko Haram in disguise.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Eziachi: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2012
Baba_O: Maku or Waku is an apologist of ACF. Who is this clown really?. A polarized christian
H
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Bella3(f): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

The criminals slaughtering Christians are not Muslims. They are Boko Haram and they slaughter Muslims as well. They are criminal murderers and the governments should be genuine and sincere in bringing them to justice. The CAN president is behaving like a rogue elephant and not a leader , he must be told.
really?
When bokoharam finish their demonic act they chant and shout 'allahu akbar'. What do u want us to cal them?
Misguided islamists?
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Eziachi: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2012
Baba_O: Maku or Waku is an apologist of ACF. Who is this clown really?. A polarized christian
How can he be an apologist of a club he is the vice chairman? grin
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Eziachi: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2012
rolchi:

Did Ayo Oritsejafor say anything that is not currently happening in Nigerian and known to all, including you? How many times have Joseph Waku called out against BH by differing that all Nigeria cannot be Islam...who in the Muslim world of Nigeria has ever condemned that fact that BH keeps calling for all Christians in Nigeria to become Muslims. If you are a Muslim, do you not truly believe in your heart that all Nigeria will be Islam?

To my mind, Ayo Oristejafor spoke of "current affairs" in the country and I SUPPORT HIM on this! Enough of bombing of churches!
Pastor Ayo can speak mind from his comfort zone in Warri or his nice posh 5 starts hotel in Abuja, not from Damaturu. He should tell us whether Boko Haram Bombs and AK47 discriminate between Christendom and Islam faithfuls?
21st Century Pharisees and Sadducees.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by amdy08: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2012
This controversial senators will not let us be.What is Oritsejafors crime?
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Eziachi: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2012
TroGunn: This Waku person should shut up already. Is what CAN said more divisive than the rubbish Northern elites like El Rufai and Buhari have been spouting endlessly? Have ACF been speaking against Buhari's constant call for acts of violence?

Can says BH is a terrorist body and should be designated and treated as such. That is the truth. Only BH supporters would think differently.
You guys are hypocrites. You tend to see things in black or white based only on who said it and where the person comes from.

Buhari called for a direct action against future election riggers was termed a blasphemy by some of you but when Tinubu used the same tone or even worse during the last Ekiti Gub's election, it was alright.

If Tam David West said that GEJ IS AN INCOMPETENT president, no one will bath an eyelid, El Rufai criticise the same person with detailed figures, you said he hold lamps for Boko Haram.
Pastor Ayo is a hero for singing war song all the time, if a northern mullah is to say the same, you will call it treason. And don't let me even start with Edwin Clarke's version of diplomatic utterances and contributions towards Nigerian peace.

How many of you have approach your senator/rep member to demand that you prefer not to belong to the same nation with this northerners? Non!
May I remind some of you that your fathers fought and won this one Nigeria with blood of many people and the same one Nigeria you supports now half hearted because your fellow southerner happens to be on top of the tree.
Nigerians are very predictable.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by mmmustapha(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2012
Dis so called can president is playing role far from his traditional position, therefore he should be warn. If u can't advocate for peace then don't cause problems. Let me remind u sumtin u hav forgot, not that so called Gej said he knws BH members in his administration? If he can't fight them then he should resign cos we don't need incompetent leader who fail to deliver
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2012
lacasa:

"Collateral damage" well done.

U sound as foolish as Oritsejafor sounds in his statements.

(God bless Waku for Speaking d truth like a good person should)
u are as foolish as Waku. mumu who always luv lies instead of truth. What is there to hide? what image are they 2 protect again? Nigeria have de worst image outside dis country more dan u can ever imagin, have u try 2 watch BBC, CNN etc and u will amazed by de images and news they show the world about Nigeria. God bless u baba Ayo u have show what gud leadership is all about.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2012
Reason why Nigeria cannot progress? When Nigeria is yoked with northerners who cannot see the truth and admit it.

Definitely no way forward with people like that.

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Eziachi: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2012
manosteel: Suffice to say that it is only men considered honourable by US Congress are invited to present a paper or speech. Ever since he stood before the powerful US congress, out of envy or jealous, many have lashed their tongues against him especially the Bokoharams sympathizers. I read the paper he presented, it was not targeted at anyone, rather it was a true reflection of what is happening in the country. He even blamed US Govt than he blamed Nigeria goverment. Come to think of it, what image is there again to protect? Is the world blind? All the evils taking place in Nigeria, the Killing, Bribe scandals, robbery, internet scams etc are all there for every to see all over the world. If i may ask Mr Waku, have you ever heard any good news about Nigeria from Aljazeera news network? Can you prove those things to be lie? How about the people listening to those broadcasts from around the world? Just travel outside the country, you Will realize that the name Nigeria has a stigma.
Really!! You mean Honourable men like Sen. John Edward or those that sanctions war after war?
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by ebamma(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2012
senator waku is wack
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2012
dadde:
every Muslims killed by by boko haram is collateral damage save for some few once they see as infidel
Those burnt by Rev. King nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Upturn Odili’s Perpetual Injunction - The Sun / Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges / Kassim Afegbua: There's No Need For Reconciliation With Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.