Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' (13637 Views)

Arrest Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Now - Sen. Waku Advises Buhari / Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu / Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by LaughterNoon(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

The criminals slaughtering Christians are not Muslims. They are Boko Haram and they slaughter Muslims as well. They are criminal murderers and the governments should be genuine and sincere in bringing them to justice. The CAN president is behaving like a rogue elephant and not a leader , he must be told.
REALLY? REALLY? LIKE REALLY? I dont want to use boko haram as an example of blood thirsty muslim agenda to kill and destroy Christians properties down north. i just want to give you a few instances of religious violence instigated by your blood thirsty muslim.

1: 1987 March. Katsina, Funtua, Zaria, Gussau and Kaduna (Kaduna State). A wave of religious riots, many churches are burned and property destroyed, and many lives are lost.

2: April In Katsina, several lives are lost. Sh?ite sect in Katsina led by Malam Yahaya Yakubu stirs up trouble. At the end of April, in Tafawa Balewa (Bauchi State) over 200 lives are lost, and property and 20 churches are destroyed.

3: 1991 October 14- 15. In Kano, the attempt of the Izala sect to stop Rev. Bonnke from preaching becomes violent Thousands of lives are lost and property destroyed

4: 1992 February 6th and then May 15-16 Zango Kataf, Zaria, Kaduna State Communal clash becomes a religious clash, with lives and property destroyed Funtua (Katsina State). Kalakato religious sect assaults a village head. 50 lives are lost and property destroyed

5: 2000 February. Riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia. Over 400 are killed.

I dont wanna mention Jos becos that place is a no go area now.

before the introduction of BH by the arewa politicians blood thirsty hausa/fulanis who are predominately muslims instigate these riots just to kill and destroy properties of Christian mainly (IGBOS) in the north.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
mathskill: Oritsejafor is playing a script for the break up of Nigeria not along the geographical divide of North/South or muslim/ christian as most southerners/christians would like to wish but along economic lines and he is using his office as CAN president to actualize that goal for the Ijaw.The globetrotting he is undertaking and given speeches may look like a fight for the christianity in Nigeria but that is just a pretext.He is actually meeting with foreign governments to get assurances of support in both material and strategy.Their objective is the creation of an independent ijaw nation that will rise out of the break of of Nigeria,thereby given them control their vast oil resources.This ijaw nation will be armed and well defended by arms supplied by their foreign supporters especially the U.S given thier interest in securing the oil well for themselves hence the invitation of oritsejafor to the U.S congress.The speech at the U.S congress is just the latest phase of the script but it started with the deliverance of a U.S navy warship to the Nigerian navy, and the subsequent training of Niger-Delta militants to fly aircrafts an other necessary disciplines needed to keep the new ijaw nation on its feet.Dont kid yourself that igbo,yorubas,ibibios,benis and other tribes in southern Nigeria will be among and that is were oritsejafor and cohorts plan will begin to unravel.The plan will fail because other tribes in southern Nigeria will suddenly realize pil revenue will no longer be forthcoming if the ijaws are left to go on thier own.This sudden realizing is what the yorubas have woken up to hence the plan to merge with the CPC to unseat the GEJ led administration.The intrigues playing themselves out only goes to prove that thier is no religiouse war in nigeria everything is about economics.

You have got it right. Excellent and correct analysis.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Some people are ripe to be exported outta dis country. Their rightful place is afghanistan or iraq. Stewwpeed waku!!
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
manosteel: Suffice to say that it is only men considered honourable by US Congress are invited to present a paper or speech. Ever since he stood before the powerful US congress, out of envy or jealous, many have lashed their tongues against him especially the Bokoharams sympathizers. I read the paper he presented, it was not targeted at anyone, rather it was a true reflection of what is happening in the country. He even blamed US Govt than he blamed Nigeria goverment. Come to think of it, what image is there again to protect? Is the world blind? All the evils taking place in Nigeria, the Killing, Bribe scandals, robbery, internet scams etc are all there for every to see all over the world. If i may ask Mr Waku, have you ever heard any good news about Nigeria from Aljazeera news network? Can you prove those things to be lie? How about the people listening to those broadcasts from around the world? Just travel outside the country, you Will realize that the name Nigeria has a stigma.

He thinks US congress will give him ijaw nation. He was not there for all Christians in Nigeria . Wake up!
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
manosteel: Suffice to say that it is only men considered honourable by US Congress are invited to present a paper or speech. Ever since he stood before the powerful US congress, out of envy or jealous, many have lashed their tongues against him especially the Bokoharams sympathizers. I read the paper he presented, it was not targeted at anyone, rather it was a true reflection of what is happening in the country. He even blamed US Govt than he blamed Nigeria goverment. Come to think of it, what image is there again to protect? Is the world blind? All the evils taking place in Nigeria, the Killing, Bribe scandals, robbery, internet scams etc are all there for every to see all over the world. If i may ask Mr Waku, have you ever heard any good news about Nigeria from Aljazeera news network? Can you prove those things to be lie? How about the people listening to those broadcasts from around the world? Just travel outside the country, you Will realize that the name Nigeria has a stigma.

He thinks US congress will give him ijaw nation. He was not there for all Christians in Nigeria . Wake up!
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Adagba1: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
mathskill: Oritsejafor is playing a script for the break up of Nigeria not along the geographical divide of North/South or muslim/ christian as most southerners/christians would like to wish but along economic lines and he is using his office as CAN president to actualize that goal for the Ijaw.The globetrotting he is undertaking and given speeches may look like a fight for the christianity in Nigeria but that is just a pretext.He is actually meeting with foreign governments to get assurances of support in both material and strategy.Their objective is the creation of an independent ijaw nation that will rise out of the break of of Nigeria,thereby given them control their vast oil resources.This ijaw nation will be armed and well defended by arms supplied by their foreign supporters especially the U.S given thier interest in securing the oil well for themselves hence the invitation of oritsejafor to the U.S congress.The speech at the U.S congress is just the latest phase of the script but it started with the deliverance of a U.S navy warship to the Nigerian navy, and the subsequent training of Niger-Delta militants to fly aircrafts an other necessary disciplines needed to keep the new ijaw nation on its feet.Dont kid yourself that igbo,yorubas,ibibios,benis and other tribes in southern Nigeria will be among and that is were oritsejafor and cohorts plan will begin to unravel.The plan will fail because other tribes in southern Nigeria will suddenly realize pil revenue will no longer be forthcoming if the ijaws are left to go on thier own.This sudden realizing is what the yorubas have woken up to hence the plan to merge with the CPC to unseat the GEJ led administration.The intrigues playing themselves out only goes to prove that thier is no religiouse war in nigeria everything is about economics. No wonder,America has been predicting the break up of Nigeria.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Kobojunkie: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

Are you high on gutter fumes? undecided undecided undecided Now you want to link him to Ijaw Nation? Stop sniffing those gutter fumes abeg . ..
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
LaughterNoon:
REALLY? REALLY? LIKE REALLY? I dont want to use boko haram as an example of blood thirsty muslim agenda to kill and destroy Christians properties down north. i just want to give you a few instances of religious violence instigated by your blood thirsty muslim.
before the introduction of BH by the arewa politicians blood thirsty hausa/fulanis who are predominately muslims instigate these riots just to kill and destroy properties of Christian mainly (IGBOS) in the north.

My suggestion was to treat every attack as criminal , bring the attackers and/or their sponsors to book and deal with them according to the law. My belief is that these criminals hide behind religion to murder innocent people and as long as we go along with them we will continue to have problems. You gave me selected instances of violence and killing of settlers in Nigeria but you have not suggested any solutions. I was not there in all the instances you mentioned, but as I am here now and able to contribute that's how I see it. We should ignore the claim of Islam or any ideology and treat criminals for what they are. Unless you have an agenda, this sounds right for the time of my life ( now) and perhaps for the future as well.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

The criminals slaughtering Christians are not Muslims. They are Boko Haram and they slaughter Muslims as well. They are criminal murderers and the governments should be genuine and sincere in bringing them to justice. The CAN president is behaving like a rogue elephant and not a leader , he must be told.

u r a fool for referin 2 a man of God n ur father dis way..
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by 30secs(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
This WAKU guy has sold his people in the middlebelt to the Fulanis in exchange for political influence . Thats none of my business anyway as far as i am concerned Oritsejafor should leave the Middle belt folks to handle the "monster" they created by themselves . We would be fine down south BUT should this Boko bas.tards try anything down south THEN Pastor Oritsejafor can speak to the international media but for now leave the middlebelt guys and the fulanis to settle their "in house" wahala after all they are all "ONE NORTH" so this is probably just a case of sibling rivalry grin grin grin
whu be dis bast.ard? Oloshii!! Evu!! Ewu!! Onura!!
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Titiluvly:

He is your father .. Not my father - eediot!
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Oyanameh(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
We need a man like elijah in our days,who will confront d rebels,pastor ayo,continue,d joy of d lord is ur strenght.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by MyloXyloto: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

NaGOATma, abi na wetin u call yourself. CAN Presido no be Ijaw oh. Na proper Itsheke bros e be. SO u see say this your analysis na real naGOATma type of analysis.

I know too blame you sha since this info no dey for any of the books wey u (as a boko boy) dey read. But wait oh, how boko boy like u come take dey use internet na? Abi u no know say Western EDucation na sin?
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by anyaekekehinde(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
Time like dis demands strong men.
Courageous men.
Men who can stand befor a demagogue and damn its treacherous flattery without winking.
Tall men, sun crowned...
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by buJu234: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
i think its high time the Northern christian call the so called Waku to order.

U christian people in the north complained that no body cares for U; that the Majority Hausa/fulani (who are muslims) wants to finished u all..

Now some one from the south has risen for your sake; jst listen to what ur so called Senate is saying...

when the Islamic sects said they want to islamize the whole north; they were never refer to this people that they want to divide Nigeria; none damage the Image of Nigeria.

lets stop fooling our selves; the average Northern wants an Islamic state ( weather its the full present day Nigeria or not).

its jst their elites and the muchi muchi christian people (like the Sen. waku) who still runs the economy and the army that are saying Nigeria is one.

IF THEY REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS NIGERIA; THEY SHOULD DO THE FOLLOWING:-

STOP STEALING OUR MONEY AND TAKING THEM ABROAD; LET THEM INVEST THEM HERE; I TELL U; ONLY 50% OF THEIR STOLEN MONEY INVESTED HERE; WILL CHANGE NIGERIA
STOP SENDING THEIR KIDS ABROAD; LET THEM WAKE UP THE DEAD EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN NIGERIA
FIGHT CORRUPTION; because NO NATION HAS A FUTURE WITH CORRUPTION.

etc.....

mr wako 4 ur information; Ayo & his people are living well and enjoying free Chevron money from oil... ok

BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM

1 Like

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by lacasa: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
omenziate:

I have always known u to b worse than filth, el-rufai, so u enjoy wat ur allah says to maim and kill christians. May Jesus have mercy on u. Blood sucking demon.

i Say Again God bless Waku for his comments cool
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by amaba: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Waku must be stupid. ACF is using him as a xtian to blackmail CAN president to make it look genuine. Where was he all dis while the Bokos are busy bombing churches and killing xtians. Which mosque have they bombed?
When someone comes out 2 talk about them without fear they will attack the person. Shameless and blood thirsty ACF supporters
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by crackhouse(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
o boy no be only stigma o. Dem go even make death easier for u by killing u themselves b/4 u start contemplating killing urself.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by tiarabubu: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Unfortunately for Waku, Ayo is not a politician. A spade is a spade - even without a handle.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by LaughterNoon(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

My suggestion was to treat every attack as criminal , bring the attackers and/or their sponsors to book and deal with them according to the law. My belief is that these criminals hide behind religion to murder innocent people and as long as we go along with them we will continue to have problems. You gave me selected instances of violence and killing of settlers in Nigeria but you have not suggested any solutions. I was not there in all the instances you mentioned, but as I am here now and able to contribute that's how I see it. We should ignore the claim of Islam or any ideology and treat criminals for what they are. Unless you have an agenda, this sounds right for the time of my life ( now) and perhaps for the future as well.
IN-TE-RES-TING, so your summary to the instances i gave to you is to brand those who were killed plus many whom were displaced (including those southern who were born and bread in the north) as SETTLERS IN NIGERIA, so where went the famous ridiculous slogan "one Nigeria" i wonder, i just w-o-n-d-e-r
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by tiarabubu: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2012
LaughterNoon:
IN-TE-RES-TING, so your summary to the instances i gave to you is to brand those who were killed plus many whom were displaced (including those southern who were born and bread in the north) as SETTLERS IN NIGERIA, so where went the famous ridiculous slogan "one Nigeria" i wonder, i just w-o-n-d-e-r

Don't mind Nagoma. God don catch am! I His amnesia is worse than I thought!

When Beroms say Fulanis are settlers in jos he was about to burst a vein. He has now confirmed that settlers are settlers when it's convenient!

ONE NIGERIA!!!! ONE AREWA!!!!
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by davades(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
akereconfi: Waku u dey MADT

Definitely he's madt
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
LaughterNoon:

You still have not suggested any solutions. You can't be that empty. We are waiting.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
tiarabubu:

Don't mind Nagoma. God don catch am! I His amnesia is worse than I thought!

When Beroms say Fulanis are settlers in jos he was about to burst a vein. He has now confirmed that settlers are settlers when it's convenient!

ONE NIGERIA!!!! ONE AREWA!!!!

You still have not suggested any solutions. You can't be that empty. We are waiting.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Eziachi: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't know what his position was when MEND were causing havoc and i'll do a research on that. But we can't compare MEND to bokoharam because unlike BK, mend was fighting for the freedom of the Niger Delta which was a neglected region for a very long time, even though they went about it the wrong way. But what is bokoharam fighting for?

You know what they say: One man's freedom fighter is another man terrorist. So now that MEND seems to be in some deep *freezer, does it mean that they have won this freedom you said they are fighting for?

What is Boko Haram fighting for? you asked, I thought they said that they are fighting for all of you infidels to become moslems and for sharia to replace Nigerian infidelity laws or on the conspiracy theory angle, GEJ and his supporters said that Boko people were fighting to stop GEJ building Ore-Benin-Onitsha road etc?
So you can't say that they are fighting for nothing. Can you?
That is why I think, they are not interested in being flown inside GEJ's airforce 1 for some stupendous Egusi/Pounded yam lunch at Aso Rock and then a handsome $50k cash taxi money home, but I think MEND, the freedom fighters love all this niceties as man does not live by freedom alone.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Sheguama: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Why beta human beings dey waste time with dis waku "come die" guy sef? Abi no be him go na*k somebody wife d other day wen dem catch am?. Idiot.
Ride on jare MOG
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Eziachi:

You know what they say: One man's freedom fighter is another man terrorist. So now that MEND seems to be in some deep *freezer, does it mean that they have won this freedom you said they are fighting for?

What is Boko Haram fighting for? you asked, I thought they said that they are fighting for all of you infidels to become moslems and for sharia to replace Nigerian infidelity laws or on the conspiracy theory angle, GEJ and his supporters said that Boko people were fighting to stop GEJ building Ore-Benin-Onitsha road etc?
So you can't say that they are fighting for nothing. Can you?
That is why I think, they are not interested in being flown inside GEJ's airforce 1 for some stupendous Egusi/Pounded yam lunch at Aso Rock and then a handsome $50k cash taxi money home, but I think MEND, the freedom fighters love all this niceties as man does not live by freedom alone.
When i say they're not fighting for anything, what i mean is that what they're fighting for is not achievable and any sane government will not pay attention to them let alone think of dialoguing with them.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Eziachi: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
size38: Who is senator Waku? Senator waku should understand that d diference b/w him and oritsejafor. Oritsejafor is a complete man of God who will always tell the truth no matter what. Whlie senator waku is a nigerian politician who always tell lies even when the truths are there looking at him. Senator waku or whatever ur called, pls leave oritsejafor alone.
I do get confused with Nigerians and this toga of "man of God". What makes a person a man of God exactly? Is it if you are the CEO of a certain christendom church or what? Or does this god email to tell them? I really will like to know.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Ochyz(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
onoja12: SEN waku has said it all,empty CAN is chasing an ijaw agenda which is to divide this country and they are using religion and tribalism to try to achieve it.if u say i lie follow the high court proceedings on ther boys that planted the abuja bomb,it have said it that ijaw leaders knew before hand

U talk awt of sense,is d CAN president an ijaw man Mumu,people lyk u re happy wen ur brodas bokoharam kill christians 4
no jst cause...Smh
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Eziachi: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
When i say they're not fighting for anything, what i mean is that what they're fighting for is not achievable and any sane government will not pay attention to them let alone think of dialoguing with them.
Don't count your chickens yet. How do you know its not achievable? Everything is a achievable in Nigeria-trust me. If you can get or achieve the highest position in the civil service without turning up for work in 13 whole years, nothing is impossible.
By the way, Boko Haram nephews are now in charge in Mali, this time last year, probably most Malians thinks its unachievable too. So be a bit cool on the optimistic side that its not achievable yet.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Parnassuss(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
nagoma:

U sef respect ur keypad small by typing worthwhile shitt sometimes. Did d CAN President declare war on Muslims or innocent bystanders? If BH is ended today won't Christians and Muslims alike breath a huge sigh of relief?

By the way is Waku abi Maku a part of the FG? Or has Arewa finally come out of that there all too tight closet to truly show their butt-lickers' preference? Why is the ACF swallowing the govt's pill? Abeg this Aku is a henchman, since GEJ is too pussy to come and condemn Ayo (that's if he's not secretly supporting the preacher sef).

All the same, as Christians we are asked to turn the other cheek. Damn...now that's a mission impossible with BH as the slapper.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by adaybayor(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
Titiluvly:

Man of god my foot...STFU...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan / BREAKING: Plateau Killing: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara In Closed Door Meeting / Kassim Afegbua: There's No Need For Reconciliation With Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.