Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' (13518 Views)

Arrest Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Now - Sen. Waku Advises Buhari / Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu / Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by babestella: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
who is that Waku fool, he should get the mirror and look at himself in it and see if Nigeria actually has any image, this is very laughable. That man should go to hell and allow well meaning Nigerians to project the true image of Nigeria (if there is country like that).
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by luvinhubby(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Good! At least now someone is talking. The good 'Postor' needs to know his place, which is to lead the church, not to scatter Nigeria.
Are you a fulani muslim? Just asking!
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2012
luvinhubby:
Are you a fulani muslim? Just asking!
Nope. Btw, it doesn't take a soothe-sayer to realize what 'Postor' (I can't ever bring myself to call that man Pastor!) Ayo did was/is WRONG.
Agreed, all he said was true. In what way will his going to USA and discussing our National problem (don't forget, Nigeria is a sovereign nation) assist us?
Isn't that bringing us down low?
So I guess based on that, what Waku said was true. Regardless of how you see it.
God Bless Nigeria, and pacify her.

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
EyesWideOpen:
Nope. Btw, it doesn't take a soothe-sayer to realize what 'Postor' (I can't ever bring myself to call that man Pastor!) Ayo did was/is WRONG.
Agreed, all he said was true. In what way will his going to USA and discussing our National problem (don't forget, Nigeria is a sovereign nation) assist us?
Isn't that bringing us down low?
So I guess based on that, what Waku said was true. Regardless of how you see it.
God Bless Nigeria, and pacify her.

So you admit what he said is all true, yet you say he was wrong? In what sense? Nigeria is sovereign and that is enough reason why a group, any group in this "sovereign" entity should sit back allowing it's own to be blown to bits, while the Government does nothing?

Why are you trying to push Nigeria's low image on a man who only lost faith in your beloved Nigeria, and Nigerian Goverment, and decided it best to run to the foreigner for help? Aren't your PROJECTING a lot here? Is he responsible for the problem in Nigeria? Is he in charge of solving the problem?

All he has done is run for help when no one else in your beloved Nigeria seems to know how to solve the problem. Why are you here thinking you insult him with your posts, when in fact, all you have done is insult yourself from your very first against him, only to admit ALL HE SAID IS TRUE. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by LaughterNoon(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2012
nagoma:

You still have not suggested any solutions. You can't be that empty. We are waiting.
Hmmm, suggest? what would you want (according to your definition) a "SETTLER" like us to suggest, your "constitution" did not permit "SETTLERS" to air their views on northern Nigeria issues.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by francisoluwole: 3:31am On Jul 20, 2012
Rev. waku, does nig. av any good image? u av forgotten that u are part of those who destroyed the image by ur corrupt practices in the parliament. abeg shut ur mouth.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by nagoma(m): 4:41am On Jul 20, 2012
LaughterNoon:
Hmmm, suggest? what would you want (according to your definition) a "SETTLER" like us to suggest, your "constitution" did not permit "SETTLERS" to air their views on northern Nigeria issues.

I thought this is a Nigerian issue. If it's a northern Nigeria issue why are you bothered.? The word settler is an English word and can be used in a conversation. We can discuss that word on it's own in another thread. It doesn't have to have whatever narrow minded political connotation you attach to it in your skewed thought process. You will have to admit that you have no solutions - you are just another one beating the drums of war from the safety their computers.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by LaughterNoon(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2012
nagoma:

I thought this is a Nigerian issue. If it's a northern Nigeria issue why are you bothered.? The word settler is an English word and can be used in a conversation. We can discuss that word on it's own in another thread. It doesn't have to have whatever narrow minded political connotation you attach to it in your skewed thought process. You will have to admit that you have no solutions - you are just another one beating the drums of war from the safety their computers.
Am done

1 Like

Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
nagoma....always trying to be more Muslim than those seeking martyrdom.
Re: Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' by fabj1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
In evry nonsense there is a sense. Pst Ayo, sue 4 peace,even wiv ur words in respect 2 no man. Sen Waku, face ur constituents nd do ur work in d north as ACF wateva. Tackle boko fings 1st b4 1 man 2nd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akume: I’ve Donated My N20m For Nomination Form To APC / Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja As Marketers Shut Stations / Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.