Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? (1933 Views)

EPIC RESPONSE: When She Asks How Big Is Your Manhood. / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Freiburger(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Does money plays any role in your relationship? If yes, how big is it? and if your answer is no, share your reasons with us.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2012
It does not even come into consideration
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by slimyem: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2012
money plays big roles in relationships.
You need money for practically everything ranging from communication(calls,texts,pings) to dates(movies,eat-outs,beach,parks,) to holidaying(fares,food,accommodation)and to gifts for each other..
Relationships can hardly survive without money these days...except na rice and beans relationship...cheesycheesy
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2012
slimyem: money plays big roles in relationships.
You need money for practically everything ranging from communication(calls,texts,pings) to dates(movies,eat-outs,beach,parks,) to holidaying(fares,food,accommodation)and to gifts for each other..
Relationships can hardly survive without money these days...except na rice and beans relationship...cheesycheesy
Poster, she said it all.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Tyche(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2012
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2012
The mantra 'no Romance without Finance' is not far from the truth. Money is a key factor in relationship cos it makes things easier!
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by sexy74(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ poster, the bible says,
Money answereth all things.
in any relationship money is needed.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by 190: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
money is the source of happiness in my relationship NOT undecided
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
So in short if u're broke don't go into a relationship...U need to stack ur paper up...ℓ☺ℓ... More serzly even I, a guy wouldn't date a broke jobless girl....I jst cnt carry financial responsibility of anoda individual on my head...except ofcourse we're married.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by pendo89(f): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Freiburger: Does money plays any role in your relationship? If yes, how big is it? and if your answer is no, share your reasons with us.

you need money to eat,move,call etc.So yes it plays a role.But I am careful not allow money dictate the quality of any relationship.Romantic or not.
meaning,i try to take care of my personal needs to avoid becoming a burden to anybody and mess up a good relationship.
Fact is, my needs will never end or be fully satisfied, so I'd rather nt expect u to do that cz you will never succeed and I may hate u.

1 Like

Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Sugardiva(f): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2012

Gbammest! Love ain't for broke peeps
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 20, 2012
Its vry important my dear_even my grand mum told me she fell 4 my grand dad becos he gat d doh way bck_callin n textin 2 exprs love sf tks a whole lot out of ur pocket_its necesary o
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 4:43am On Jul 20, 2012
Sugardiva:

Another big misconception.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by slimyem: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Another big misconception.
oya,tell us the right perception!
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by cindyrella(f): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2012
sexy74: @ poster, the bible says,
Money answereth all things.
in any relationship money is needed.
Which Bible are u talking about?
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2012
cindyrella:
Which Bible are u talking about?
Ecclesiastes 10:19. It's also in proverbs too
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by ayox2003: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sugardiva:

So whats there for broke peeps? "evol", right?. grin grin

What else can one expect from a Sugardiva?

Sorry to say, but you're really anachronical!

Frawzey.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by sexy74(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
@ cinderella
am talking about the holy bible.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Booty4me: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
ayox2003:

So whats there for broke peeps? "evol", right?. grin grin

What else can one expect from a Sugardiva?

Sorry to say, but you're really anachronical!

Frawzey.
dude wats dz frawzey tin all bout?
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Before nko?na to siddon dey look each other face we go dey do?

Money is highly required in a relationship.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
Money is the relationship now. No money no relationship. When poverty knocks at the door, love jumps out at the window.
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
tpacalipse: Money is the relationship now. No money no relationship. When poverty knocks at the door, love jumps out at the window.
Not really! It get leg? undecided

More like faults come thick wen money grows thin!
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
slimyem: oya,tell us the right perception!
If you had said/typed "marriage ain't for nroke peep, it wouldn have been right but love, nah that's as wrong as it can be.
Are you telling me that two broke people can be in a relationship and be happy? Babe think about it
Re: How Big Is The Role Of Money In Your Relationship? by ayox2003: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
Booty4me: dude wats dz frawzey tin all bout?

Do u mind being an illuminati? cool angry

Then

Frawzey.

(1) (Reply)

Ggrin Am Not Happy With You / Ladies Pls / Ladies + SEX = Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.