Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? (9696 Views)

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by unforgiven: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2007
This is getting to be the most interesting topic. @ everybody, keep it up
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by growfast(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2007
@Seun ::::: this shows you dont want to pay for a good service, but want to use just members to do the work, get a well knowledge moderators l promise the work will be as simple as abc for you.

if you chose to ban me but that is just the fact.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by showbobo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by pewekac: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by tosinadeda: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2007
seun av been thinking, wut if u wake up one morning and ure banned on ur own thread grin grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Neo2711: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2007
While he owns Nairaland, seun cannot run it without others. only you cannot put up topics, comment on them and vote in your polls. Once you agreed to have over a hundred thousand people on your site, you have unconditionally agreed to tolerate this same number of views, opinions and characters.You cannot dictate what you hear on a forum. A snitch is a snitch. If by statistics they have been found to have a short life span, did he do wrong by bringing it to the fore??!!!!

Seun has shown that he truly has the authoritarian streak in him. og2711 told him what he felt and he instantly banned him indefinitely. In this case, If anyone is to be banned, it should be seun!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by tollyfat: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2007
Do u smell dictatorship around here?
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Seun(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2007
The registration agreement is clear about the fact that this is a dictatorship. Take it or leave.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by cuteNhot(f): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2007
Seun:

The registration agreement is clear about the fact that this is a dictatorship. Take it or leave.
something smells and its reeking!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrTurkey(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2007
cute_N_hot:

something smells and its reeking!!!!!!
errmm, maybe it's your armpits grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by cuteNhot(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2007
hehehehehehe
i have a sense of humour
so no offense taken. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by tosinadeda: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2007
ure overdoing this whole shit seun if u ban everybody how will the forum stay alive , try apply wisdom guy tongue tongue dictatorship has never been a good idea even till tomoro grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Migines(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
He will soon ban y'all.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2007
Migines:

He will soon ban y'all.
really?no i don't believe that.
he just can't wake up and ban people,there must be a good reason
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2007
na wa o
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by niceuzor: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ify

Sometime Seun Mistake in Banning? grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
infobaba:

na wa o
for what old man?
where are you coming from sef?the land of the banned cheesy cheesy cheesy lol

@topic as long as its done with a good reason,no stress. cool

@all lets play safe now to avoid otherwise *** cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by niceuzor: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
Otherwise ban! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mimiko(f): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2007
i must agree NAIRALAND is the bomb is one of the best thing that has happened to alot of nigerians in a while, BUT OGA dictator if u dont need advice from anybody as u claim then dont ask for any name or profile to be deleted u should source for it yourself, u must think the SUN rises and sets on nairaland abi do whatever u want to do abeg and stop blowing ur trumpet am vexed angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2007
Seun:
sawyerrken has been banned

shocked shocked shocked

don't look at me, i didnt do anything. lmmfao.
still sux
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin
for some reason i never get past the 100th post counter, loops me back to 98 posts, lol what an iteration

for (int sawyerrken=100;sawyerrken>limit();sawyerrken++)
{
reducePost( grin);
}

Note: don't try this at home, rofl.
Even if u know wht this is, don't even compile it!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Migines(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ify
replying any thread bout seun's dictatorship is a "gud enuf reason".
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mimiko(f): 4:56am On Dec 22, 2007
@ sawyerrken

lol i thought u were banned hehehehehehehhehehe
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2007
Migines:

@ify
replying any thread bout seun's dictatorship is a "good enough reason".
i don't seem to get you 
is this a statement or a question?
ok folks.lets play it maturedly. cool
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Migines(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2007
Do u see a "?" ?. No, i dont think so.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2007
Migines:

Do u see a "?" ?. No, i don't think so.
not all questions end with that anyway. wink

going offtopic is the best of good enough reasons. tongue
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by fatty27: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2007
It is quite possible to be banned and still post anyway. Meanwhile, I perceive most people as idiots. Why must you go to a house that belong to someone else and insists you not only sleep but die there? If the owner don't want you anymore then quit. Go elsewhere. By spawling on the floor and pleading for re-admission, you guys keep encouraging him to ban. I just hope you guys have jobs.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by janami(f): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2007
seuncracy grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2007
ifyalways:

for what old man?
where are you coming from sef?the land of the banned  cheesy cheesy cheesy lol

I changed my location to banned not that i was actually banned dumb
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2007
infobaba:

I changed my location to banned not that i was actually banned dumb
ehen ok.txs for the insult.its appreciated too. cool
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2007
mimiko:

@ sawyerrken

lol i thought u were banned hehehehehehehhehehe

, hmm, ask "oga" o, maybe some ids just can't stay in the iggy bin. wink
grin grin
burp
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mimiko(f): 4:15am On Dec 25, 2007
@ fatty27

ur post is simply uncalled for WHY do you have to call people IDIOTS i dont think there was any reason for that take am easy oooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Photo: Female Students Caught Stealing At Port Harcourt Boutique & Stripped / 10 Holiday Gifts That Don't Cost A Thing / Akon Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.