Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? (9695 Views)

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 10:14am On Dec 25, 2007
fatty27:

It is quite possible to be banned and still post anyway. Meanwhile, I perceive most people as idiots. Why must you go to a house that belong to someone else and insists you not only sleep but die there? If the owner don't want you anymore then quit. Go elsewhere. By spawling on the floor and pleading for re-admission, you guys keep encouraging him to ban. I just hope you guys have jobs.

Do i have a job? Erm let me see, I wake up in the morning, do a few push ups, get a damn too sexy shirt and dirty jeans on, hang my ID card (yea i have to hang it cuz the bark of tht ID is my office pass), do a few paper work, wait for the driver to take me to NAF Base, get my boarding pass, get on a chopper and head offshore for two weeks, come back, and the cycle goes on and on and wen back i get paid thrice what fatty will only dream of spending on his generation, and now he asks if i have a job. Ask my boss while i lmmfao.
how dare u insult people u dont know with no plain objective?
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by akeemagali(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2007
tell him and tell him!!!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mimiko(f): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2007
why did i think fatty was a gurl?
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2007
mimiko:

why did i think fatty was a girl?

hehe, i dunno, maybe ya instincts. wink
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mimiko(f): 5:14am On Dec 27, 2007
and my instinct is always right lol grin grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by sawyerrken(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2007
ok i think u're right anyway, just went to the previous page to check and i didn't see any gender attached to the ID, earlier thought i saw a male gender attached (lol wht waz i thinking). anyway whether na man o or woman, him/her post no just gel.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Pennywise(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2007
@seun
Is there any Nairaland member who is a general nuisance on the forum? A scammer? A spammer? A jobber? A fraud? An irritant? A troll? Intolerant? Extremely confrontational? Anyone that ought to be banned?

The question is who is intolerant and who is extremely confrontational? You may read individual posts in these forums but be very ignorant of the spirit and context of discourse. And then you go ahead and close somebody's account because you are in a ban mood (otherwise ban!!!) or an aggrieved egoistic and egocentric forum member told you so.

Nairaland is becoming rather unsafe in your hands and I think it will be worth my while to pay internet geeks to seize it and ban you pamanently. You will see huge advert monies flying over your head that you cannot touch and then all of a sudden, you're in the Nigerian job market.

You will do well to minimize your influence and presence. Concentrate on internet fraudsters, opportunists and rent seekers in whatever name and guise. Also those for whom use of cheap profane and abusive words is a way of communication.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Arnold1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2007
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by jayvin01: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2007
me tongue
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by mimiko(f): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2007
@ pennywise

i have my adage it goes , * a penny is enough is enough for the wise* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by seun001(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2007
@Pennywise,

hmmmmm,am thinking lipsrsealed, anyways i expecting u to post after serving ur term wink
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by eldee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2007
Author  Topic: You Love Celebrity,that Is For Sure. You Too Can Become One In A Month, Check Th  (Read 3 views) 
t-rhymes

You Love Celebrity,that Is For Sure. You Too Can Become One In A Month, Check Th
« on: Today at 07:13:21 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU LOVE CELEBRITY,THAT IS FOR SURE. YOU TOO CAN BECOME ONE IN A MONTH, CHECK THIS.
Do you want to have that fame and fortune, saurely i know it is yes you are saying.
Waste no more time my friend, check out how to become one at www.playersclubng.com
Your ref is :4781079

He's done this in every section https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=152218
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2007
eldee. . [size=30pt]thank you[/size] for bringing him up kiss kiss

seun, i've seen like 50 of[size=15pt] t-rhymes [/size]'s post today. . all over the forum, either advertising medicine for love or medicine for womb rent!!!! jeeez angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ussyman: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2008
His name is davidylan. A religious bigot.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2008
ussyman:

His name is davidylan. A religious bigot.
mumu. . .just because he stated an opinion he should be banned? . . . . abeg seun, don't mind this thing, ussyman. angry
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Busta(f): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2008
Why is davidylan the main topic here?

the guy has done nuthing but always speaking the truth which most pple don't wanna hear.

Seun please do not listen to them jo.
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2008
Busta:

Why is davidylan the main topic here?

the guy has done nuthing but always speaking the truth which most people don't want to hear.

Seun please do not listen to them jo.
abi o. . .you can tell this ussy does not like hearing the truth lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by DualCore1: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2008
@ussyman
man, change id sharp sharp, cuz u're done for with this id, get a new id and new personality.
Three chics attacking u in quick succession! man u got served! big time! hohohohoho
next time think before u talk. if u havnt learnt ur lesson, your next reply on this thread will be

"Please ban dual core, he is a ******** bigot"
P.S: fill in the blanks urself lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by eldee(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2008
@toyin and busta
don't beef ussyman. the story is complicatd, i noticed that davidylan is actually really intelligent but there is one dude that uses 'davidylan.' notice the full stop. the guy's a sucker that goes about causing trouble because he knows it's easy to confuse pple.

@seun
jo, now. pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ImaEro(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2008
na wa o , for some of us that are new to this service we no really know the rules well well o, abeg make una educate us make we nor go make mistake ,
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2008
olaleye 20
hes a scammer,advertizing trash.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101762.32.html
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by DualCore1: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2008
Ima Ero:

na wa o , for some of us that are new to this service we no really know the rules well well o, abeg make una educate us make we nor go make mistake ,

the rules button is the button before the logout button up there, i don't think i ever read rules sha because all of them are the same but u can read it.

in summary
>think before u post
>post in the right section
>don't spam adverts
>don't curse anyone
> no pidgin or vanacular sad
>no double posts
>no post of cracks and the likes
>no adult content, ewwww!
>recognise the boss lol
>ban is real

and the last but most def not the least
>come to the phone section and greet us anytime u're online grin

P.S: Last rule is optional.
hehe, Cheers!
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by toshmann(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2008
isnt it interesting that no one has mentioned my name for banning cheesy
hmmn, people still like me o cheesy cheesy

i'm a good guy smiley
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2008
another fraudster posting scam.he goes by the name sunnyprofit.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101942.0.html#bot
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2008
another fraudster.he calls himself Duma.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103746.0.html#bot
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by DualCore1: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2008
ifyalways:

another fraudster.he calls himself Duma.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103746.0.html#bot
ifyalways:

another fraudster posting scam.he goes by the name sunnyprofit.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101942.0.html#bot

2 guyz busted in one day, hope u don't patrol phone section. . .
cuz heaven knows i wont want to see "**************.he goes by the name Dual Core"
i go just kill u angry
no try am o wink
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2008
Dual Core:

2 guys busted in one day, hope u don't patrol phone section. . .
because heaven knows i wont want to see "**************.he goes by the name Dual Core"
i go just kill u angry
no try am o wink
live well and be good,life is short.
happy new year. kiss
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by MrInfo1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2008
life is short. cry
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by ifyalways(f): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2008
infobaba happy new year. kiss
missed you wink
cry no more baby,life is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by DualCore1: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2008
infobaba:

life is short. cry

make everyday count, dont waste any day.

make every click open a file, dont waste clicks. wink

@ify
thnk u
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by olu4life(m): 2:49am On Jan 07, 2008
Dear seun, ur action of banin pple isnt a wise one cos u wil keep banin till u get bootd out by urself. By d way u said spamers but u ar banin sum 4 talkin d truth. U will simply mak d site boring. U tink it is d best site for nigerians which it is for now but if u keep on going on lik dis, sum one will setup sumtin beta dan urs and u will keep losing members. Dont forget dat we are in d computer age(meanin people beta dan u ar in nigeria). U can ban spamers but not people banin people just for their personal prob. U can ban me but Remember D TRUTH IS BITTER BUT IT HAS TO BE TOLD
Re: Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? by DualCore1: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2008
olu4life:

if u keep on going on lik this, sum one will setup sumtin beta dan urs and u will keep losing members.

i beg your pardon?!
have u been to lipsrsealed , or lipsrsealed, or have u even checked lipsrsealed.
spare me! lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Photo: Female Students Caught Stealing At Port Harcourt Boutique & Stripped / 10 Holiday Gifts That Don't Cost A Thing / Akon Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.